2015 National HBCU Baseball Champions

Congrats, Bama State. However, the team still underachieved and did not win the SWAC tournament. Texas Southern got it done in the tournament and deserve the title!

Y'all do realize there isn't actually
I don't know if you have been following but they have been the best team in the conference this season. They blasted tSU

I been following enough to know that they weren't allowed to participate in their own tournament.

I don't know how high your bar is for credibility in a poll. But voting a team that couldn't win or play in their own tournament isn't what I would consider being credible.

Y'all do realize there isn't actually

I been following enough to know that they weren't allowed to participate in their own tournament.

I don't know how high your bar is for credibility in a poll. But voting a team that couldn't win or play in their own tournament isn't what I would consider being credible.
We were voted for in polls and we had a post season ban. This poll is for the best team.

We were voted for in polls and we had a post season ban. This poll is for the best team.

I don't give a rat's ass. I wouldn't have voted for us either, even if we would have won.

Now what?

How the hell can you be considered the best team, and you can't even get out the first round of your own conference?

How dumb is that?

At least they separated the division, unlike the Sheridan poll.

The WHO?????

:) Ikr!

The BC9's is a site (I think came out in about 2008 or 2009) that recognizes & recalls the history of Black/African American pioneers in college baseball, and focuses on stars from black colleges (past & current) and dates the history of baseball at black colleges back to the 19th century.

They (The BC9's) apparently used to have some kind of poll back then, but for whatever reason I think the site went down in 2010. I guess it's back up.

That wasn't the BC9's, it was another site that did it. I'll have to check my laptop to see what it was called because I still have it as a favorite

Back