Alcorn State vs Georgia Tech: Game Updates - 6:30pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Did Alcorn have a scrimmage this Summer........Yall line too small ......Defense line look like FS and SS, those GA OL 330-350!

Will Simmons be missed?

Yea they will go through the growing pains of a new system. Kaiss likes to run the ball and I figure he'd be a perfect match for Alcorn. They won't learn anything from this game as a team (besides the obvious).

Alcorn came into this game with a dirty diaper. I am really shocked that the Braves are playing with no heart what so ever. Hopson looks extremely pissed.

We don't really have the game plan's nor the conditioning programs. That's what really separate our program's. Those dudes hit the weight room year round. Our players chase the broads and parties.

Our guys work out plenty, just like their guys do plenty of tail chasing and partying. It's how LSU guys get into bar fights every summer. This is simply a difference in natural physical ability. Alcorn could have the 10 best coaches in America and they would still be getting torn out the frame.

I'm barely watching the game but ga tech should pull all starters ....

I got the tv on the battle of the carolinas.....I think it's a travesty these 2 teams have only played 3 times ever but the 2 states are right next to each other...what in the hell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back