Alcorn State vs Georgia Tech: Game Updates - 6:30pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the people who thought Alcorn had a shot can see how silly that was. The physical difference between our level and theirs is massive.
We don't really have the game plan's nor the conditioning programs. That's what really separate our program's. Those dudes hit the weight room year round. Our players chase the broads and parties.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
See......now compare Alcorn starting out to McNeese starting out. Is McNeese really considered an FcS Power?

We should have started the season with TN State or FAMU PERIOD.

I'm not talking about the ND States of the world. Look at the Mid FCS like McNeese, SE Louisiana, Nicholls, Nw State, etc. There is something they are doing we are not doing. There is a discrepancy.

Hold up now. That's not I you said last week.

I've been against the GT Game from the start. Read my threads. That McNeese thread was point out discrepancies we HbCus have even with the non FCS powers.

There is always a method behind my madness.

Good luck Alcorn
We don't really have the game plan's nor the conditioning programs. That's what really separate our program's. Those dudes hit the weight room year round. Our players chase the broads and parties.

Whose players do that?

Look, Georgia Tech is a National Title contender...and will probably win the ACC this season. I pull for FSU and current, I think Tech is better than the Noles.

Man at this rate they're gonna score over 100. Put in the reserves now. Yea we shouldn't be playing games like this

Most of the small college players. Let's be real now we all went to college and we all know football player's who played at our schools. Ask Pop.........

Good luck Alcorn

Whose players do that?

Look, Georgia Tech is a National Title contender...and will probably win the ACC this season. I pull for FSU and current, I think Tech is better than the Noles.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Gibbs is playing horrible right now. Him and the receivers are not on the same page. Could be due to a new offensive system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back