Terms of Brian Jenkins' Contract

I am still trying to figure out where the pay cut is that everyone was talking about. My math is a little funny, but it seems like he is getting more than he did at his past school.

I am still trying to figure out where the pay cut is that everyone was talking about. My math is a little funny, but it seems like he is getting more than he did at his past school.
Moon is messy. Noticed how he "forgot" to mention that the Jenkins was getting paid an increase after the first and second year.

Indeed it is. Jenkins was brought into win championships, which Barlow couldn't do.
And win the MCC which Barlow couldn't either? What if Jenkins can't because he gets sacked by the NCAA? Do you all have another name to put in his place? Is his contract going to look like this contract?

And win the MCC which Barlow couldn't either? What if Jenkins can't because he gets sacked by the NCAA? Do you all have another name to put in his place? Is his contract going to look like this contract?
Barlow won 3 of the last 5 MCC. I've already answered your other questions already.

You did? Where?
Other topic, that was closed. If Jenkins can't coach a new coach will come in. We have names that will be determined by the selection committee if needed. His contract will look like the terms he agrees to if a new coach were needed. There you have it...

Indeed it is. Jenkins was brought into win championships, which Barlow couldn't do.
But you STILL bragged on the team....before the season began, during and after the season. Now that he's gone, you're making as if he never contributed to the program. And keep in mind what's really important. He never pulled a knife on one Bama State student.

The coach can earn $10,000 in three situations: He would have to win the NCAA FCS Championship, play in an FBS Bowl Game based on classification, or take part in the MEAC/SWAC Bowl or a similar FCS Bowl game.

So is bama state looking at either leaving the SWAC or moving up?

Back