Swac Championship Game Updates: Texas Southern vs Alabama State

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I'm done this dude is delusional......

Sorry. I know some folx were taught to bowdown to white folx and not see themselves as equal or better, so plz excuse me for not recognizing likewise. :tup:

Since PV's very EXISTENCE, OUR rival has been aTm. Not A-N-Y of you. :| Sorry if I burst your bubble on your thoughts of the matter but we're after the MUCH LARGER prize around these parts. aTm-B/CS. Period.

But they knew the name JACKSON STATE UNIVERSITY when we kicked yall ass in fall 2010

We had to use mapquest and google to educate them, from what certain coaches told me. (real talk) :emlaugh: :lmao: :lol: :bawling: :emlaugh:

Never heard of y'all. :emlaugh: :lol: :bawling: :lol: :emlaugh:

Smalltime "name" in this state. lol

We had to use mapquest and google to educate them, from what certain coaches told me. (real talk) :emlaugh: :lmao: :lol: :bawling: :emlaugh:

Never heard of y'all. :emlaugh: :lol: :bawling: :lol: :emlaugh:

Smalltime "name" in this state. lol

and got whooped by a so called smalltime schoool according to yall state

PV is acting like the guardian to TxSU's nutts or something. This was sad man......so so sad......

Naw man. We're the tops @ talking mad cash shit and are honing our skills for next fall so we can crumble y'alls lil' hearts one mo' gin after our teams put they foots through y'alls squads asses.:D This is practice and +, sTu is our chillen. They kicked ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL y'alls asses but they didn't kick dey daddy's ass. :D

Losers. :D

Naw....they just realized they'd need to limp a little faster to stay ahead of the scrubs.

kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekeekekekekekeke :lmao:

How so. We're too loaded over here. :confused: Did not the ass kicking TSU put on y'all this past fall not show this? Also, did not a team @ 30% capability whoopin' up on y'alls ass for your homecoming not show you that too?

I don't understand. :confused:

TSU is NOT PV's rival. :smh: OUR rival is Texas A&M University Bryan/College Station, the BIG fish in the lil' Tx pond. :read: Carry on though. :smh:

History don't lie. Neither Texas So. or PV has a program with a legit historical foundation in football. This means that whatever success you guys may be experiencing now, won't last. PV proved this last year. You won your one title in 40 years, then you dropped back to your usual selves. You are who you are.
You are no more than mid-level wannabes. I hate to bluntly put it like that, but you are who you are and there's nothing you can really do about it....Texas So. included. Next year, they'll be who you were this year.....back to who they have always been.

and got whooped by a so called smalltime schoool according to yall state

We were severely injured. :confused: THAT was NOT a fully-equipped squad y'all faced. But I can ASSURE y'all, our depth problems/issues (past tense) will be dealt w/ shortly. :swink: Dey working hard man. Really, really hard. :read:

This is practice and +, sTu is our chillen. They kicked ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL y'alls asses but they didn't kick dey daddy's ass. :D

Losers. :D

They haven't figured this out yet. The governors of these other states should have been BEGGIN for that stimulus money to put into education. This is ridiculous. :shame:

History don't lie. Neither Texas So. or PV has a program with a legit historical foundation in football. This means that whatever success you guys may be experiencing now, won't last. PV proved this last year. You won your one title in 40 years, then you dropped back to your usual selves. You are who you are.
You are no more than mid-level wannabes. I hate to bluntly put it like that, but you are who you are and there's nothing you can really do about it....Texas So. included. Next year, they'll be who you were this year.....back to who they have always been.

We went 7-4 and competed in EVERY single game after a championship year. -- this is what winners say
We went 3-8 and did NOT compete in EVERY single game and actually ducked the eventual SWAC champion after our championship year -- this is what LOSERS say

Guess which one is PVU and which one is JSU?

I'll wait. :D :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
We went 7-4 and competed in EVERY single game after a championship year. -- this is what winners say
We went 3-8 and did NOT compete in EVERY single game and actually ducked the eventual SWAC champion after our championship year -- this is what LOSERS say

:lmao:

Any time you base the success of your season on the race of your quarterback you are smalltime.

:lmao:

Any time you base the success of your season on the race of your quarterback you are smalltime.

Any time an opposing school has to get their football players to actually use google and mapquest to find the location of an opponent that <b>they'd never heard of</b>, you're smalltime. :D

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

I'll wait

Wait for what? We did our job in draggin you up and down Memorial with ease. LOL!! Had you so pissed you began contemplating about leaving the SWAC and playing with the White folks. hahahahahahaha!!!

Last edited:
Any time an opposing school has to get their football players to actually use google and mapquest to find the location of an opponent that <b>they'd never heard of</b>, you're smalltime. :D

They found it on Google??? And how can you not have a stadium to your name WHATSOEVER and NOT be smalltime?

Dude where the hell is Praire View? What has Praire View ever done for the SWAC???? Dude you say u are a midlevel school but u guys dont play anybody I dont wanna hear that crap when u guys play D3 bottom feeders like Morehouse and other bottom feeder schools for homecoming u guys dont play anybody man get into reality you guys played a midlevel USM and got ur arse smashed stop with the excuse and the nuttriding dude!

Anytime folks only recognize you due to 80 straight losses (a record that will NEVER be broken), you are smalltime times infinity.

ESPN laughed at PV when they were talking during the South Carolina/USM game this dude has no real sense of reality!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back