Swac Championship Game Updates: Texas Southern vs Alabama State

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what they fail to realize. They are the biggest City in Missipippi they think they're relevant on a national level. When your state doesn't have a SINGLE professional sports team or National Powerhouse School you sir, in the grand scheme of thing are SMALLTIME!

I'll tell you what was really small time. You know I couldn't find anybody wearing anything from JSU BEFORE their homecoming....not even a car flag. They had to wait and see if they could win before they wore anything....car flags galore on Sunday. Smalltime. :shame:

Who said anything about SU?

So, predictable...:lol:

Go back to telling us how pitiful it was for PV folks to "disappear from the board" during the 80-game losing streak that ended in '98...:retard: ...:lol: Surely, all PV'ers, except Panthro, were too skurd back then, right?

I gotta' log off. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Y'all ticklin' the dog shit out of me and + I wanna' talk shit to some folx from sTu how we gonna' kick dey ass after we kick BCC's ass. :D :emlaugh:

When y'all done here, put some dirt on <b>usa today's</b> old negro spiritual ass too. :lol:

If the Mississippi Mass Choir, Mississippi Mud Blue Bell Ice Cream (<==from Texas), and the fact that the Evans family had kinfolk in the Sipp is what makes you famous....then, please stfu...:tdown:

JayRob. :| Take dis advise from P88.

Run from this thread. :emlaugh: Deze younger intells from this part of 45/10/20 and such don't show too much mercy.

Damn Blade & sfa. :smh: (P88 secretly is doing this

You mean like nobody took mercy on yall during those 80 games? Those young folks you talking about are the latch-key children who grew up during the 80-game losing streak. That's all the history they have on PV football. It's too bad they only had ONE year to enjoy it. They may be old and gray by the time yall win another SWAC title.

You might be gone on to your next life before yall win another one.

I gotta' log off. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Y'all ticklin' the dog shit out of me and + I wanna' talk shit to some folx from sTu how we gonna' kick dey ass after we kick BCC's ass. :D :emlaugh:

When y'all done here, put some dirt on <b>usa today's</b> old negro spiritual ass too. :lol:

You gone log off without answering and explaining why yall can't get 5,000 folks to come to Blackshear out of four million? You don't have to run Panth. Yall more irrelevant amongst your own than you are with the White folks who write about your 80-game losing streak history. Come on Panth, why arent yall relevant in Dallas?

If you wanna divert to sizes of cities that have nothing to do with the success or piss poor failure of your school's football teams over the last four decades, be my guest.

By pointing out how large your city is, and with all of the people in and around your large cities, you mean to tell me that you STILL can't average a mere 5,000 fans out of 4 million people? How sorry and irrelevant must your teams be to your own beloved big city dwellers? LOL!! Please answer that if you don't mind.:snicker:

Issue 1; record: it's common knowledge that we didn't have scholarship players & had a president who gave 2 craPs about an athletic program. Get real fool. That problem has been fixed.

Issue 2 attendance: (see my other point) y'all are a big fish in a small, irrelevant state/pond. In Texas there's a lot of competition for attention, bit it's getting a lot better. The losing culture the PV used to have is gone. When the last time you been in PV, exactly. For example our basketball games is BY FAR the best atmosphere in the SwAC for the past 3 years.. Just ask (Remeber Anderson blaming that loss on the gym being too loud a season ago).

In summation get your decrepit ass out of the 90's and recognize the times have changed... Be prepared to add another year to that tired ass 80 loss argument. Carry on..

If the Mississippi Mass Choir, Mississippi Mud Blue Bell Ice Cream (<==from Texas), and the fact that the Evans family had kinfolk in the Sipp is what makes you famous....then, please stfu...:tdown:
Go sitcho 2n9, losing, slobbing on sTu and PV knob, ass down somewhere.

Crabs in a bucket.....

Congrats TxSU for the win..
Congrats to AlSU for making it.
And congrats to all the SWAC athletes that graduated today.

Laughing at some of these comments. Until folks stop making a mockery of our conference as a whole, then talk to me. Otherwise we are all still small fries vying for attention. Damn shame what I read here sometimes. Nobody is checking for us. NOBODY! And we want to hull each other. School pride is one thing, but damn....

This is TxSU and Bama State day, and yet another thread turns into a "my school better than yours"......
oh well....walks out and signs outta here for a while.

Go sitcho 2n9, losing, slobbing on sTu and PV knob, ass down somewhere.

But, no objection to the Sippy thing, though, right?....:lol:

Once again...who said anything about SU? This is TSU's time to shine. Robber...have you told TSU congrats, yet? Do it now. It'll make you feel better.

Issue 1; record: it's common knowledge that we didn't have scholarship players & had a president who gave 2 craPs about an athletic program. Get real fool. That problem has been fixed.

Issue 2 attendance: (see my other point) y'all are a big fish in a small, irrelevant state/pond. In Texas there's a lot of competition for attention, bit it's getting a lot better. The losing culture the PV used to have is gone. When the last time you been in PV, exactly. For example our basketball games is BY FAR the best atmosphere in the SwAC for the past 3 years.. Just ask (Remeber Anderson blaming that loss on the gym being too loud a season ago).

In summation get your decrepit ass out of the 90's and recognize the times have changed... Be prepared to add another year to that tired ass 80 loss argument. Carry on..

First of all, PV is the largest HBCU in and around Dallas, but you can't bring 5,000 Black folks to Blackshear on a consistent basis? How many Black folks are there in and around Dallas? Your argument don't fly at all and you're the fool trying to sell this load of BS.

Second, it's not my fault or anyone else's fault in the SWAC that your officials didn't give a care about your football team. I blame PV folks and their alumni for allowing this to happen. You won in the '60's didn't you? What happened over the last 40 years to cause your football team to digress? You have no one to blame except yourselves, so cease with the excuses.

Third, where were you when you had this 80 game losing streak? Where were you over the last 2 or 3 years? You only started showing up once PV started winning a few games. Who do you blame for your absence?
I at least can honestly give Panthro credit for hanging in there, but not you. He's the opposite of a "fairweather fan". Hint, hint.

But, no objection to the Sippy thing, though, right?....:lol:

Once again...who said anything about SU? This is TSU's time to shine. Robber...have you told TSU congrats, yet? Do it now. It'll make you feel better.
Already did that. I'm just taking a few to entertain the mindless drivel of PV'ers. And then you wanna cosign.

First of all, PV is the largest HBCU in and around Dallas, but you can't bring 5,000 Black folks to Blackshear on a consistent basis? How many Black folks are there in and around Dallas? Your argument don't fly at all and you're the fool trying to sell this load of BS.

:lmao: When all major cities run together because you aren't used to the concept you're smalltime.

:lmao: When all major cities run together because you aren't used to the concept you're smalltime.

Again, what's that got to do with your own Dallas Black folks not caring to attend PV games? It has to really suck knowing that you have millions of folks surrounding your school, but you can't get 5,000 folks to fill up Blackshear EVERY home game. That must really hurt, yet you wanna divert to somethng that has nothing to do with football support.

Again, what's that got to do with your own Dallas Black folks not caring to attend PV games? It has to really suck knowing that you have millions of folks surrounding your school, but you can't get 5,000 folks to fill up Blackshear EVERY home game. That must really hurt, yet you wanna divert to somethng that has nothing to do with football support.

Pssssssssssssssssst......... bruh........ :uhoh: Dallas is 4.3 hours from PV.

Carry on though. :uhoh:

:lmao: man my side is hurtin.....

If your state cut geography to balance the budget you're smalltime.

Pssssssssssssssssst......... bruh........ :uhoh: Dallas is 4.3 hours from PV.

Carry on though. :uhoh:

Pssssssst......bruh.....yall were the ones complaining about relevance and irrelevance. If PV was so relevant, it wouldn't matter if yall were five hours away. Yall are supposed to be surrounded by big city dwellers. LOL!! Now you're contradicting fellow PVeers and saying that yall live in the boondocks.:emlaugh: Thanks for your honesty though.:tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back