ZNSPR8502 (SMACK is SMACK)

ummm shaggi,
I've jokingly referred to Alcorn as The "fake" ASU ever since I've been on here kid. And if the school is "ranked in the top 20 in America" then kudos and props to them.

sheesh, it aint that serious. And NEVER has been. At least, not to me.
btw, are you Cpt. Save Alcorn now?
:lol::lol:

SLT, southsuburbs,
Yall shole iz right.

oh well, carry on folks....

Oh you can ride Annie Maes nads but I can't rep for the corn...I got friends and relatives who attended that fine instituion.

We went to a many a party in those woods and them Alcorn girls are friendly...:love:

Oh you can ride Annie Maes nads but I can't rep for the corn...I got friends and relatives who attended that fine instituion.

We went to a many a party in those woods and them Alcorn girls are friendly...:love:

shawiggi, don't fall for it. AAMU and Gump ST have a peaceful rivalry. We talk junk and get drunk, but we have each others back. That's why we rule the eastern division. It's Bama love. Although they still wear jeri curls and high top fades with muscle shirts we claim them in a country kind of way. :emlaugh:

Although they still wear jeri curls and high top fades with muscle shirts we claim them in a country kind of way. :emlaugh:
And they show up to the MCC every year sporting their new acid washed jeans, disco shirts and penny loafers. We love 'em just the same. :tup:

.....ey Shawiggi, MH, Cee.....

This was sent to me today LOL!

Four football fans go rock climbing one afternoon. An Alabama A&M fan,
an
Alabama St. fan, a Jackson St.fan, and a Southern Univ. fan. They had
been
arguing all the way up the mountain about who among them was the most
die hard fan.

Upon reaching the top of the mountain, the Southern fan proclaimed to
the other three "This is for the Jaguars!" and promptly threw himself
off the mountain as a form of sacrifice, screaming "Go Jags" as he
fell to his death.

Not to be out done, the Jackson State fan jumped up and shouted
"This is for the TIGERS" and threw himself off the mountain screaming
"Go Tigers" as he crashed on the rocks below.

Refusing to be out done by the Southern and Jackson State fans, the
Alabama A&M fan rose to his feet and yelled at the top of his lungs
"This is
for THE BULLDOGS!" and without hesitation, pushed the Alabama St. fan
off
the mountain shouting-- FLY HORNET! FLY!!!!!

It's almost Magic City Time!!!!

"Snake"

.....ey Shawiggi, MH, Cee.....

This was sent to me today LOL!

Four football fans go rock climbing one afternoon. An Alabama A&M fan,
an
Alabama St. fan, a Jackson St.fan, and a Southern Univ. fan. They had
been
arguing all the way up the mountain about who among them was the most
die hard fan.

Upon reaching the top of the mountain, the Southern fan proclaimed to
the other three "This is for the Jaguars!" and promptly threw himself
off the mountain as a form of sacrifice, screaming "Go Jags" as he
fell to his death.

Not to be out done, the Jackson State fan jumped up and shouted
"This is for the TIGERS" and threw himself off the mountain screaming
"Go Tigers" as he crashed on the rocks below.

"This is
off

It's almost Magic City Time!!!!

"Snake"

:lmao: :lmao: FLY HORNET! FLY!!!!! :lol:

"This is
off

:lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol:

see THATS the spirit...... but its SKUNKS not squirrels... get it right lol

Atleast someone from that Big arse H.S. in Normal claims that
See ya in the endzone n*ggas

~walks out~

Atleast someone from that Big arse H.S. in Normal claims that
See ya in the endzone n*ggas

~walks out~

you know Ill be there.. Ill be lookin for you and please dont have no mustard ass t shirt, with an A on it, on. lol Holla at me at the game though.

In the "new folx" defense... It's not that serious. I agree totally with what you were sayin' in the other thread, but people have to keep in mind, that SMACK is SMACK. A guy at the game from SU was sitting in front of me and he made the comment that "man, i love when these two bands face-off. it ain't no win or lose"... and like I told SU folx before the game ... CLEARLY no JSU person expects a SU person to give JSU a W and likewise... That's why i don't even get into it... BUT SMACK is just that... SMACK. We are always gone talk about each other LIKE A DOGG. lol. (especially JSU/SU....ASU/AAMU....PVU/TXSO) In this case, neither band sounded bad, so you have to think of something else to SMACK about...even if you have to say "YO MAMMA". lol. But clearly we are all COOOOOL as ice water with each other in person. SMACK IS SMACK... There are maybe two or three people around that takes this stuff on the board personal.

NT, this internet smack stuff is still new to alot of the old head Jukes. Remember, we really used to beat futhamuckers up for talkin that shiit about the "Jukebox"!

[/b]

sh*t.. that aint THAT old. PV send help!

Aww hell, I wasn't talking about them, they just wouldn't get outta the way. We have whupped much azz over the years individually, as well as collectively. It just so happened that someone with a camera caught that on tape.

And that was 9 years ago!

Luckily most old head Jukes try to be non-violent now and many have found God, and moved on with life. But in the fall, its not unheard of for a few of us to relapse occasionally lol.

In the "new folx" defense... It's not that serious. I agree totally with what you were sayin' in the other thread, but people have to keep in mind, that SMACK is SMACK. A guy at the game from SU was sitting in front of me and he made the comment that "man, i love when these two bands face-off. it ain't no win or lose"... and like I told SU folx before the game ... CLEARLY no JSU person expects a SU person to give JSU a W and likewise... That's why i don't even get into it... BUT SMACK is just that... SMACK. We are always gone talk about each other LIKE A DOGG. lol. (especially JSU/SU....ASU/AAMU....PVU/TXSO) In this case, neither band sounded bad, so you have to think of something else to SMACK about...even if you have to say "YO MAMMA". lol. But clearly we are all COOOOOL as ice water with each other in person. SMACK IS SMACK... There are maybe two or three people around that takes this stuff on the board personal.

Hello... I understand SMACK really well. What you have read me addressing ain't smack. Its disrespect, childish, crap! Heck, I use to be a regular in SMACK Board along with Robber and crew. SMACK Hall of Fame and all... But, this wave of calling folks out of there names, arguing for the sack of arguing (I don't like your school so I'm going to all negative even if what I'm saying isn't true), I stopped. If we are playing dozens, we are playing dozens. If we are giving feedback on perforrmance, there shouldn't be a drastic swing from it was off the chain to it was wack. That is pure homerism. No, I wouldn't not put in writing that SU looked or performed bad. But, I would speak to the director about. And yes, if the other band kicked butt, I would say it, whether it was good enough ot beat my band or not.

So, I'm aight. But, we need to keep it respectful and keep smack on smack threads and geniune feedback on those threads. That's all. No, biggy.

Wow. I can't remember if I had a thread addressed to me. Maybe once when the "chip on the shoulders" crew starting joining the swacpage. But, good looking out. It's all good.

Peace...

Hello... I understand SMACK really well. What you have read me addressing ain't smack. Its disrespect, childish, crap! Heck, I use to be a regular in SMACK Board along with Robber and crew. SMACK Hall of Fame and all... But, this wave of calling folks out of there names, arguing for the sack of arguing (I don't like your school so I'm going to all negative even if what I'm saying isn't true), I stopped. If we are playing dozens, we are playing dozens. If we are giving feedback on perforrmance, there shouldn't be a drastic swing from it was off the chain to it was wack. That is pure homerism. No, I wouldn't not put in writing that SU looked or performed bad. But, I would speak to the director about. And yes, if the other band kicked butt, I would say it, whether it was good enough ot beat my band or not.

So, I'm aight. But, we need to keep it respectful and keep smack on smack threads and geniune feedback on those threads. That's all. No, biggy.

Wow. I can't remember if I had a thread addressed to me. Maybe once when the "chip on the shoulders" crew starting joining the swacpage. But, good looking out. It's all good.

Peace...

Good post! :tup:

i think that's the confusion, most of the time all of that is done in one thread, or in this forum.

Agreed. All I'm saying is if it isn't a smack thread, don't smack in it. Folks are being legit and her someone comes taking things overboard (trying to smack) and it throws the entire context of the subject off. We don't go to a comedy club to hear a presidential debate. You don't go to work to hear the dozens. The spirit of the thread speaks for itself.

By no means do I want folks to think I want us to not have fun. There is a place and room for it. Keep it in context and keep the fun respectful. We all have rivals. They are rivals, not hated enemies.

All we need is love.... All we need is love... All we need is love.. love... love is all we need... :cuddle:

:banana:

Peace...

Back