ZNSPR8502 (SMACK is SMACK)

"NOISE TALKA"

Mr. Hatedandloved
In the "new folx" defense... It's not that serious. I agree totally with what you were sayin' in the other thread, but people have to keep in mind, that SMACK is SMACK. A guy at the game from SU was sitting in front of me and he made the comment that "man, i love when these two bands face-off. it ain't no win or lose"... and like I told SU folx before the game ... CLEARLY no JSU person expects a SU person to give JSU a W and likewise... That's why i don't even get into it... BUT SMACK is just that... SMACK. We are always gone talk about each other LIKE A DOGG. lol. (especially JSU/SU....ASU/AAMU....PVU/TXSO) In this case, neither band sounded bad, so you have to think of something else to SMACK about...even if you have to say "YO MAMMA". lol. But clearly we are all COOOOOL as ice water with each other in person. SMACK IS SMACK... There are maybe two or three people around that takes this stuff on the board personal.

Physical violence away from the computer is so lame.

:smh:

oh yeah.
Fugg Monkey Town State University!!!!
:D

In the "new folx" defense... It's not that serious. I agree totally with what you were sayin' in the other thread, but people have to keep in mind, that SMACK is SMACK. A guy at the game from SU was sitting in front of me and he made the comment that "man, i love when these two bands face-off. it ain't no win or lose"... and like I told SU folx before the game ... CLEARLY no JSU person expects a SU person to give JSU a W and likewise... That's why i don't even get into it... BUT SMACK is just that... SMACK. We are always gone talk about each other LIKE A DOGG. lol. (especially JSU/SU....ASU/AAMU....PVU/TXSO) In this case, neither band sounded bad, so you have to think of something else to SMACK about...even if you have to say "YO MAMMA". lol. But clearly we are all COOOOOL as ice water with each other in person. SMACK IS SMACK... There are maybe two or three people around that takes this stuff on the board personal.

Let me ask you a question. Do you really think the Boom is good this year. Seriously........ Do you really think they wore SU out with everything they did on Saturday night. Whether they played Neck a thousand times. You really consider this a W for the Boom?

I mean I was highly disappointed in what I saw Saturday from the Boom. Even with my criticism of the Jukebox which I have been many times on this board........I saw a JSU band in need of some arrangers and even though the drills are the same......it looked like those kids was going through the motion and not really knowing what they were doing. I see why the old school Boom members are upset in Jackson and they should be. You can also tell MacGruder is not there writing anymore. Just my observation.

Now as far as the smack is concerned. I think it is fine until it gets way too personal. We all have been guilty of it sometimes. But it seems like it got really bad on here at one time and then folks left after Kenn suspended the board. But I see it rears its ugly head from time to time. I guess as long as nobody takes it serious then it's okay.

Fugg da boom.. i threw sand in NT eyes during the 5th quarter!

:lmao:

Let me go read these aftermath threads now...

Let me ask you a question. Do you really think the Boom is good this year. Seriously........ Do you really think they wore SU out with everything they did on Saturday night. Whether they played Neck a thousand times. You really consider this a W for the Boom?

I mean I was highly disappointed in what I saw Saturday from the Boom. Even with my criticism of the Jukebox which I have been many times on this board........I saw a JSU band in need of some arrangers and even though the drills are the same......it looked like those kids was going through the motion and not really knowing what they were doing. I see why the old school Boom members are upset in Jackson and they should be. You can also tell MacGruder is not there writing anymore. Just my observation.

Now as far as the smack is concerned. I think it is fine until it gets way too personal. We all have been guilty of it sometimes. But it seems like it got really bad on here at one time and then folks left after Kenn suspended the board. But I see it rears its ugly head from time to time. I guess as long as nobody takes it serious then it's okay.

Me 2

Are you AAMU alumni or a groupie, just asking. :)

Think I'll take groupie for $200 Alex.

So I guess that makes "them" bulldogs and you a mutt.... :lol:

BTW............. "Love the Bulldogs"

so if you aren't Alumni that makes you a groupie? cause if that's the case i know a lot of Marching Hornets who are less than groupies. so what do you call those Hornets who enrolled for a semester, crabbed the band, and left? just askin.

Are you AAMU alumni or a groupie, just asking. :)

Think I'll take groupie for $200 Alex.

So I guess that makes "them" bulldogs and you a mutt.... :lol:

BTW............. "Love the Bulldogs"

leave it to a Hornet to try to keep things personal when people smack about schools/bands..

the question is, am I alumni... the answer is no I didnt graduate. I went there for 3 years, live and grew up 2 minutes from the school. Anymore questions holla at me in the endzone next week, and it will be handled. We can stay on bands/school rivalrys or we can take it places that you definitely dont want to take it.

leave it to a Hornet to try to keep things personal when people smack about schools/bands..

the question is, am I alumni... the answer is no I didnt graduate. I went there for 3 years, live and grew up 2 minutes from the school. Anymore questions holla at me in the endzone next week, and it will be handled. We can stay on bands/school rivalrys or we can take it places that you definitely dont want to take it.

Yall need to take it to church!

How yall gonna talk **** to each other, both bands/schools suck!! *shrugs*

:clap:

Yes you are or at least you would be considered one at JSU. If you attend a school for a semester or a year or more you are an alumni of the school. Let me check..

Alumnus
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
? Ten things you may not know about images on Wikipedia ?Jump to: navigation, search
?Old girl? redirects here. For the Australian Rules Football ground, see Victoria Park, Melbourne.
?Alumni? redirects here. For the Argentine football team, see Alumni Athletic Club.
An alumnus (pl. alumni) according to the American Heritage Dictionary is "a male graduate or former student of a school, college, or university." [1] In addition, an alumna (pl. alumnae) is "a woman graduate or former student of a school, college, or university." [2]

Contents [hide]
1 Origin
2 Usage
3 Related terms
4 Footnotes
5 See also
6 External Links

[edit] Origin
In Latin grammar, nouns are constructed according to case, gender (masculine, feminine, or neuter), and number (singular or plural). The Latin word, "alumnus" thus has four forms in the nominative case: ?alumnus? (masculine, singular), ?alumna? (feminine, singular), ?alumni? (masculine, plural), and ?alumnae? (feminine, plural). [3], [4]

[edit] Usage
As indicated in the American Heritage Dictionary, an alumnus/alumna is either someone who has attended the school (or a "former student of a school") or someone who has graduated from the school.[5][6] Furthermore, according to dictionary.reference.com and the United States Department of Education, the term alumnae is used either in conjunction with women's colleges[7] or a female group of students. The term alumni is used either in conjunction with men's colleges, a male group of students, or a mixed group of students:

Traditionally, the masculine plural alumni has been used for groups composed of both sexes and is still widely so used: the alumni of Indiana University. Sometimes, to avoid any suggestion of sexism, both terms are used for mixed groups: the alumni/alumnae of Indiana University or the alumni and alumnae of Indiana University [...] coeducational institutions usually use alumni for graduates of both sexes. But those who object to masculine forms in such cases may prefer the phrase alumni and alumnae or the form alumnae/i, which is the choice of many women's colleges that have begun to admit men.[8]
The term is sometimes shortened to alum which stands for "an alumna or alumnus."[9]

Alumni reunions are popular events at many institutions. They are usually organized by alumni associations and are often social occasions for fundraising.

Recently, the definition of "alumni" has expanded to include people who have departed from any kind of organization or program. As such, one can potentially be a "corporate alum" of XYZ Company, or an alum of a military branch, non-profit organization, fraternities and sororities, or training pro

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alumnus

I think AAMU has a hostile environment!!
*goes to e-mail Comegy*

You can tell Cracker Barrel Comegy to bring his fat ***** to Normal, Alabama and take his asswhippin just like he did last time he coached in Louis Crews Stadium in 99. We tagged that ass 54-0 and he said he would never play us again lol

Back