ZETA PHI BETA DYMES

THAMES

Yep ... they do exist.

flfqzl.jpg

flfqls.jpg

flfq5f.jpg

Why is this so shocking? Are all Zetas supposed to be mud ducks or something? I know some drop dead gorgeous members of each NPHC Sorority, as well as some doo-dreams.

Tara said:
Yes, they exist. Just like ugly AKAs, Deltas, and Sigma Gamma Rhos also exist.

Pretty Zetas and Gamma Rhos are not foreign to me. We have beautiful black women, period.

Vinita said:
Why is this so shocking? Are all Zetas supposed to be mud ducks or something? I know some drop dead gorgeous members of each NPHC Sorority, as well as some doo-dreams.

Mud ducks and doo-dreams. :smash: :smash: :smash: :emlaugh:

Gul, I laughed so hard at your post, I could just whip your crazy behind. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANYWHO :mad: No matter what color we wear, we are ALL BEAUTIFUL! :hat:

Those are West Coast Zetas! Lawd, lawd, lawd...the memories! Just puts a big ole :) on my face just thinking about it.

SAME OLD G said:
Those are West Coast Zetas! Lawd, lawd, lawd...the memories! Just puts a big ole :) on my face just thinking about it.
I realized that in High School going to UCLA parties... :nod: :nod:

When I was on the yard we had some "wounded" looking SGRhos. They would talk dat frat/soror shat, and we'd be like. "get ya'll busted azzes up outta here with tha shat...ya'll look like Moms Mabley and shat".

But I remember when I was in L.A. at a conclave and saw some drop dead gorgeous SGRhos....I was like WASSUP SOROR?? What you doing after the party, and gave them my Room Number!!

:jump:

Seeing Spots said:
Mud ducks and doo-dreams. :smash: :smash: :smash: :emlaugh:

ANYWHO :mad: No matter what color we wear, we are ALL BEAUTIFUL! :hat:

Cosign!

:lol: @ Mud ducks...I ain't heard that one in a looooong time!

The old stereotypes are just that, stereotypes. There are good looking women in every sorority. JSU has Zetas who look better than the ones in the pics.

Back