You're welcome SWAC

They said they were bringing a marching army somewhere and alwaysgottadamnexcuseforlosing jagtilhedead said the Jaguar Notion had sold out all the regional flights on those huge 50 passenger planes and rental all the mobile homes, rental cars, etc in a three state radius and sold out 25 Motel 6s or where it is they stay. Then, like always, there was the typical game attendance and jaglietilidie claimed it was hot or some other BS he is always spouting.

lol hang in there Journ lol

I'mma be OK B...

We put the ball on the ground too much against a team with the offense like PVs...

Also, nobody's explained to me why Herbert didn't get that presidential coverage (a dedicated DB on him at all times). With Pitre out, at least try to force PV to look for someone other than Herbert to beat you...

No excuses about it was Homecoming. Them boys were playing sloppily against Alabama State. I told my wife last week they won't beat PV playing the way they played against the Hornets.

2 years ago, a certain school did the same thing to us and they celebrated like they won the SWAC that night and guess what happened to us and guess where they were on the 1st week of December LOL

Lost in the same manner and everything, and look what happened when it was all said and done that 2013 year LOL

So we've read this book before

*shruggs*

You won't be hearing from Gaguars for a while.

sheeit-2-0-s-307x512.jpg

"In downfall or vict'ry" I'm a still talk isht! LOL!

2 years ago, a certain school did the same thing to us and they celebrated like they won the SWAC that night and guess what happened to us and guess where they were on the 1st week of December LOL

Lost in the same manner and everything, and look what happened when it was all said and done that 2013 year LOL

So we've read this book before

*shruggs*

I know right? You would think as many times as this horror movie has played they would know the script by heart. Some how they always seem to convince themselves that Jason is dead and he always pop back up to stab them right through the heart,

Back