You're Welcome, AGAIN!!!!!

mighty hornet

The HMIC!!
The HORNETS have ALL the SWAC's nonconference wins this year.

Just finished whooping Mr. Charlie!!!!! And we went to his house and did it!!!!!
:eek:::eek:

We did it for the good name of the SWAC. If we won't do it, it seems like nobody will!

btw, remember the talk about the HORNET defense.
Whew!!!!!!!
1. INT for a TD
2. INT returned to 5 yard line
3. QB sack, fumble, returned for a TD!!!!!!!
:eek::eek::eek:

that po UTC QB got his arse toe up by the HORNET D!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet he gon have nightmares about the HORNET D. He got rocked!!!!
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

The new offense is coming along and Brashears is gonna be a good QB!!!!! Just imagine when its clicking on all cylinders, with our defense too. ( Oh yeah, we have our normal good special teams----opening kickoff, splattered their return guy, he coughed it up!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!

Yall in trouble!!!!! Serious Trouble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But before yall get toooo sced, do the right thang and thank ASU for giving the SWAC some out of conference wins!!!!!!
:cool:

I haven't seen or paid attention to Bama State early in this season because of their weak opponents. I thought losing Kennedy would be a heavy loss. Congrats on a 2-0 start. I wouldn't be suprised if you guys end up 4-0 before you face Alcorn.......,

Oh just thought that I would mention that HORNET All-American TE Chris Coleman had 3 TD receptions!!!!

Carry on....

:lol::lol::lol:

Originally posted by mighty hornet
The HORNETS have ALL the SWAC's nonconference wins this year.

Just finished whooping Mr. Charlie!!!!! And we went to his house and did it!!!!!
:eek:::eek:

We did it for the good name of the SWAC. If we won't do it, it seems like nobody will!

btw, remember the talk about the HORNET defense.
Whew!!!!!!!
1. INT for a TD
2. INT returned to 5 yard line
3. QB sack, fumble, returned for a TD!!!!!!!
:eek::eek::eek:

that po UTC QB got his arse toe up by the HORNET D!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet he gon have nightmares about the HORNET D. He got rocked!!!!
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

The new offense is coming along and Brashears is gonna be a good QB!!!!! Just imagine when its clicking on all cylinders, with our defense too. ( Oh yeah, we have our normal good special teams----opening kickoff, splattered their return guy, he coughed it up!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!

Yall in trouble!!!!! Serious Trouble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But before yall get toooo sced, do the right thang and thank ASU for giving the SWAC some out of conference wins!!!!!!
:cool:

So Bradshears got most of the playing time over Crenshaw??? I wanted to make the game coming out of Nashville, but it would have been pushing it getting back for the PV-TSU game. Great Win Hornets.

DAHILL,
Brashears played the whole game. Crenshaw was out sick.

MACH,
Thats the spirit!

Valleygal,
Self-smack is a motha!!!! When valley finally wins a game, you may not sound as crazy as you do now!!!!! Git yo arse in the kitchen!
:lmao: :lmao:

We're on our way to an undefeated season. The Great White Hope will lead us to B-Ham again.

River City classic

Another highlight was Antwan Hill getting his 4th pick in two games. Can anyone explain to me why he was not last week's defensive player of the week. with 3 INT in one game. Could it be because he does not play for the big three? Defense and special team play is carrying this team right now. Can't wait until the offense jells. Chattanooga has equal or better talent than your overall SWAC team. The Hornet future looks bright.

We're the Savior!!!! A glass of cool water in the desert!!

It's gonna be L to pay!!!!!! Hey booty wipe y'all monkey arses on the clock!!!!:lmao:

Dude, I don't know if I should feel pity, or if I should just laugh at yall sorry asses.

You have played nobody as of yet! But you want praise for giving the SWAC its only non-confernce win?

I told Robber this would be a down year for the SWAC.

Originally posted by SAME OLD G
Dude, I don't know if I should feel pity, or if I should just laugh at yall sorry asses.
After Mr. Charlie finished his business with gram, I felt pity for yall sorry arses AND I laughed at yall sorry arses too!!!

gsu02gscore.jpg

:bawling::lmao:
:lmao::bawling:

....Congrats, MH....HOWEVER

Originally posted by mighty hornet

Damn, only week 2, and SOGGY done brought out the ole "its a down year" mess.
:( :(

....BEFORE you get too full of youself...let me remind you that you still have yet to win over an accomplished opponent....UT-Chattanooga has consistently been at the "bottom" of the Southern Conference and hasn't been to the playoffs since Reagan was President...so enjoy your victory for the moment and when you come down from that "fools-gold" victory feeling, remember that Miles and UT-C are both Division II(UT-C just happens to be affiliated with I-AA :D

I tell ya you gram folks are so jealous. Your pathetic team went on the road and gave up half a hundred to mcneese and completely ImbarrASSed the SWAC and yall wanna talk? Get real!!!!!

STFU and be glad ASU has given the SWAC some out of conference wins.

btw, McNeese just scored again!!!

52! 52! 52! 52!
:bawling::bawling::bawling:

And g-que,
You were the main one talking about what the mocs would do. ASU came and gave them a good dose of bcf! I know you probably are bragging on ASU up there now. You aint got to say it, but I know you are. I give you permission to say our chant to Mocs fans
It goes like this:
<font size=4>AS- AS- AS- ASU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</font>
LMAO!!!!
Since you're from gram, it will be hard for you to remember, but have somebody write it down for you and you can just "read" it off the paper when you see the mocs.
:lol::lol:

btw, get those raggedy arse roads in chattanooga fixed!
:p

lol@rob

Naw man, TnState don't want any part of ASU

Funny you mention that because L.C. was quoted in Saturday's Chattanooga paper as saying Tn.State won't play ASU.

:lol::lol:

Anyway rob,
stay strong man. It's only a game.
:lol:

:D

besides, don't tell me you're surprised!

I'm surprised we still can't hold onto the damn ball. 7 turnovers we win. But we had to have 8.

Back