Your Prayers Are Needed!

Big Thunder

Wassup All!

I have posted, seen and heard of answered prayers that originated in this very forum. Therefore, I know that you (we) know how to get a prayer thru.
I am asking you to touch and agree (spiritually) with me in prayer for a very serious issue.

A couple that is near and dear to me are going thru some serious changes in their marriage. Early on in their marriage, I believe they share faiths and walks. However, today, they do not seem to share the same faith and walk. The husband now belongs to a church with a doctrine that his wife thinks is false. Whenever she quotes scripture and praises God anyway, her husband calls her a witch etc.

He takes the kids with him everywhere so that they will not be around the mother. He has taken her name off of their bank accounts. He has taken her car keys. The things he has done (all according to her) are terrible and it is really putting a strain on their relationship. I really believe their marriage is in jeopardy.

In speaking with her, I told her to not give up on her husband. She said she does not want to give up and that she really does love him. But, things need to change.

To make it a shorter story, I am asking every praying, believing, God fearing one of you to pray for them. Obviously I cannot give their names out. But God knows. So, pray that God will reclaim these two as one. Pray that God
will restore their marriage (and every other marriage that may be going thru right about now). Pray whatever you are lead to pray but if you will, when you get down on your knees the next time, remember "that couple that is special to Big Thunder".

I thank you all for your attention and I will give the praise report once it is delivered to me.

Be Blessed,

I pray for open eyes that they may find a new, mutual respect of each other, a desire to look to God together for salvage of their union and a restoration of a burning love for one another.

I pray that satan be bound & that the power of God be loosed in their hearts, minds, & spirits. May they not be blind but have eyes that clearly see what's right & what's wrong. Give them strength to resist satan and his divisive tactics. In Jesus' Name - Amen.

In Jesus' name and by His power......Satan, release your grip from this marriage!!

Father God touch this couple's hearts and loosed the chains that satan have placed in their life. Keep them strong and dependent upon You while going through this crisis in their marriage and bound them closer to You. In the name of Your Son Jesus I pray, Amen!

Father, bring this couple to you at the altar. Help them submit to your will and your way. Guide them and keep them. Amen.

In Jesus name, the couple has already gotten back on the same track. The children will not be affected by any of the negativity that may have went on. Lord you are all knowing, and all might; therefore, if the husband is following a false doctorine deliver him for this Lord. Give the wife a peace of mind Lord, allow her spirit to touch and agree with what is right. Do it Jesus, bring them back together as an equally yolked couple. In your name I pray Jesus, Amen.

It's already done in Jesus name...AMEN

Matt 18:18...Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Mat 18:19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.

Isn't God Awesome??

Back