Your Football Program Should Mirror AAMU

if you want to dominate the SWAC like AAMU has over the last ten years.

:xeye::retard::lmao:

Po MD......if you are posting like this.......it can only mean one thing. You don't expect much from AAMU this year. :smh:

MD, know that AAMU will have a great season, because at the start of every season we are overlooked and some of you finish the season below us.

JR, after my KC trip you will see us playing SU next year.

:xeye::retard::lmao:

Po MD......if you are posting like this.......it can only mean one thing. You don't expect much from AAMU this year. :smh:

Jones has winning recipe
Sunday, August 24, 2008
By REGGIE BENSON
Times Sports Staff reggie.benson@htimes.com
Coach builds A&M into one of nation's elite

Over the last six years, the Bulldogs have won more games than any team in the league. A&M has 49 wins during that span, one more than Grambling, six more than Southern and nine more than archrival Alabama State.

A schedule full of Clark's and Savanna State's will do that for you. Win's and Losses are not the only factor when determining whether or not your program is top notch. AAMU's program is not top notch.

Looks in the mirror.

Sees reflection.
SWACCHAMPIONS.jpg

Walks away. Nothing to see here.

A schedule full of Clark's and Savanna State's will do that for you. Win's and Losses are not the only factor when determining whether or not your program is top notch. AAMU's program is not top notch.

I wonder why JSU wasn't included in the list of programs?:rolleyes:

Paul Quinn just came off your schedule last year and you play Stillman this year.:smh:

I have told you several times that AJ is the smartest coach in the SWAC and now that the Huntsville Times has put it in written media, it is official.

If you believe in your programs maybe you can reach our level.

GR knows that crack kills.

I wonder why JSU wasn't included in the list of programs?:rolleyes:

Paul Quinn just came off your schedule last year and you play Stillman this year.:smh:

The point is that JSU (or any school for that matter) would be doing itself an injustice if it mirrored AAMU. That's why I'm laughing at yall beating your chest about beating Clark. You lost to a JSU squad that will be mediocre compared to what JSU is becoming/ will be in the future.

Actually, AAMU is behind the 8-ball when you look at it. Yall got some catching up to do.

The point is that JSU (or any school for that matter) would be doing itself an injustice if it mirrored AAMU. That's why I'm laughing at yall beating your chest about beating Clark. You lost to a JSU squad that will be mediocre compared to what JSU is becoming/ will be in the future.Actually, AAMU is behind the 8-ball when you look at it. Yall got some catching up to do.

Thats why the bama pups are so evil and frustrated right now. :lol: They already know whats about to go down....

Jones has winning recipe
Sunday, August 24, 2008
By REGGIE BENSON
Times Sports Staff reggie.benson@htimes.com
Coach builds A&M into one of nation's elite

Over the last six years, the Bulldogs have won more games than any team in the league. A&M has 49 wins during that span, one more than Grambling, six more than Southern and nine more than archrival Alabama State.

lol hell look at A&M's schedule compared to GSU's or SU's lol but especially GSU's, them boys play some heavy hitters every year!

That's why I'm laughing at yall beating your chest about beating Clark.

Who's doing that?:smh:

Don't forget the only reason JSU was 6 - 5 in 2006 was thanks to PAUL QUINN.:smh:

Even if you take out the non D1 teams we've faced since Coach Jones has been here JSU is still behind us.

As far as the future goes, JSU is not the only school with one.:rolleyes:

lol hell look at A&M's schedule compared to GSU's or SU's lol but especially GSU's, them boys play some heavy hitters every year!

explain... now I can understand Grambling with all of the D1s... but SU? Did you forget about NC Central and Morris Brown?

explain... now I can understand Grambling with all of the D1s... but SU? Did you forget about NC Central and Morris Brown?

Dont forget that S.U. has also played the last 10 years ......7 SLC opponents, 2 conference USA, 10 meacs and 1 0VC......and just for the record there was not much difference between I-AA independent Morris Brown and AAMU. You all only have a 5 game lead on MBC after 35 meetings. :lol: :emlaugh:

Over the last 10 years you all played against 9 teams below 1-AA compared to 5 for S.U..........Note that S. Dakota State was provisional 1-AA

(All of the above don't mean much.........AAMU has a good program)

Dont forget that S.U. has also played the last 10 years ......7 SLC opponents, 2 conference USA, 10 meacs and 1 0VC......and just for the record there was not much difference between I-AA independent Morris Brown and AAMU. You all only have a 5 game lead on MBC after 35 meetings. :lol: :emlaugh:

Over the last 10 years you all played against 9 teams below 1-AA compared to 5 for S.U..........Note that S. Dakota State was provisional 1-AA

(All of the above don't mean much.........AAMU has a good program)

We were the best average team in America, until we took over the SWAC.

How many SWAC Championships has AAMU won?

Who would want to mirror that BS?

Hell the West has dominated the SWAC the most, to be more specific, Southern and Grambling has been running the SWAC, AAMU had their little year and Jackson State just came back in the picture lol!

How many SWAC Championships has AAMU won?

Who would want to mirror that BS?

Hell the West has dominated the SWAC the most, to be more specific, Southern and Grambling has been running the SWAC, AAMU had their little year and Jackson State just came back in the picture lol!

Don't hurt them too bad...:lol:

I'm just telling the truth but i forgot some of these people on here hate hearing the truth, they are so accustomed to people lying to them and bowing down to their pathetic programs, i'm referring to the schools who have only won one or two swac championships within a decade and they now feel they are relevant! Not saying any names though lol!

We were the best average team in America, until we took over the SWAC.

AAMU has never ran the SWAC, What planet have you been on? Running the SWAC and AAMU has only won one SCG? The sound of that statement and even me typing that statement felt like bs! Just speak with some realism and stop trying to dress up bullsh!t. It doesn't work, it's still bs. Most of you peeps do that on tspn anyway, i guess lies make some of you feel good about yourselves, teams and your schools!

AAMU has never ran the SWAC, What planet have you been on? Running the SWAC and AAMU has only won one SCG? The sound of that statement and even me typing that statement felt like bs! Just speak with some realism and stop trying to dress up bullsh!t. It doesn't work, it's still bs. Most of you peeps do that on tspn anyway, i guess lies make some of you feel good about yourselves, teams and your schools!

When was the last time SU beat AAMU? How many homecomings have we kicked your ass?

Back