Your Basketball Season Is Over

Texas Southern Fan

With more than 5 Losses 327 and Ark. Pine Bluff are out of the race for the SWAC basketball championship. Jackson St., Alabama A&M, Grambling St., and Alcorn are one game away from being eliminated from the SWAC championship Picture.

We'll see now that you Texicans finally have to go on the road. You see what happened to Laurie Engalls once she left the Prairie (View) last night. Old Lafayette wore one of his pimp suits and turned her out !

Can't wait til Charmin comes to Lincoln Parish===> We're gonna be runnning and scoring !!!!

Originally posted by MikeBigg
........Can't wait til Charmin comes to Lincoln Parish===> We're gonna be runnning and scoring !!!!

You are the eternal optimist aren't you MikeBigg.

:lol:

Yep...plus I don't like Texicans!
(Just on the Smack Page)

:lol: Hmmmmm. Thats strange, cause over half of these kneegrows out here are from Louisana, or have some roots in Louisana. :lol:

Hell if you can go from Alabama to Texas then we dayum sho can migrate across the Sabine River... A brief history lesson: Stephen F Austin (first governor of the Republic of Texas) was from Louisiana. I believe Jim Bowie (inventor of the Bowie knife) and one of the heroes of the Alamo was from Louisiana. Wasn't a single bamian in the crowd... Nah!

Hell if you can go from Alabama to Texas then we dayum sho can migrate across the Sabine River... A brief history lesson: Stephen F Austin (first governor of the Republic of Texas) was from Louisiana. I believe Jim Bowie (inventor of the Bowie knife) and one of the heroes of the Alamo was from Louisiana. Wasn't a single bamian in the crowd... Nah!

People from bama were too smart, because they knew Santa Anna had too much fire power. The reason the Mexicans won is that they carried extra water in those big hats.

The leader of the men at the Alamo was Col William Travis an Alabamian. If you visit the Alamo you will find the names of many Alabamians along with a fool slave who died there fighting Santa Anna.

Well I just learnt something new. I never had any idea ole William Travis was a Bamian. I thought that dude was a Texican for sho. Don't be so hard on the slave...brotha probably didn't have any choice.

I've heard that Davy Crockett azz tried to sneak out dressed like a woman. Don't know if that's for real, but my son had a Mexican school mate tell him that when he was in high school.

Thanks Texas Southern Fan for getting this thread back on subject. Dayum if it didn't go from a basketball subject to a history lession. :lol:

Originally posted by TSU/BAMA
Thanks Texas Southern Fan for getting this thread back on subject. Dayum if it didn't go from a basketball subject to a history lession. :lol:
:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Back