Your Alltime Favorite Song...

ROTFLMAO!

:lmao:

Man one day we on the corner by the house throwing eggs at the cars that passed by. We were on the corner of Tennessee St & North Claiborne in the 9th ward. We thought it was funny as hell to see the reaction when the egg hit the car. We were having a ball until my dumb azz cousin threw the dayum egg at the city bus full of people that was turning the corner right in front the house. Our azz had no where to run and we were busted! That bur driver went up to the front door and told on our azz. I remember her saying wait a minute let me check something real fast. She went looked in the fridge for her eggs and didn't see them it was on. She ran out that house and damn near did a punching swan dive on us. She whipped us in front all the people. She called our parents and told them before they come pick us up, they better buy some eggs because these lil bastids wasted all of mine. She made us eat so many egg sandwiches after that, I HATE EGGS! My lil brother punk azz got away again because he was the youngest and didn't know any better.

Dayum frat...ya'll was bad as hayle. Ya'll was a different kind of bad, like my grandmother used to say.

:lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
A3....log off now!! :smash:
:lmao: :lmao: :bawling: :lmao:

I'm over hear hollering at you and these stories!!

A3....log off now!! :smash:
:lmao: :lmao: :bawling: :lmao:

I'm over hear hollering at you and these stories!!

There's more! Let me tell you about the episode in Lawrence Bakery AKA "Mr.Wedding Cake" on Elysian Fields in New Orleans. My dad took us in there to get some donuts and at first I stuck my finger in the wedding cake. I lost my balance on the stool and knocked the whole wedding cake on the ground. My dad has that recepit still today for $857.38 for a dozen of glazed donuts. They shouldn't have put that cake out on display. Up until that placed closed sometime in the early 90's they remembered me.

There's more! Let me tell you about the episode in Lawrence Bakey AKA "Mr.Wedding Cake" on Elysian Fields in New Orleans. My dad took us in there to get some donuts and at first I stuck my finger in the wedding cake. I lost my balance on the stool and knocked the whole wedding cake on the ground. My dad has that recepit still today for $857.38 for a dozen of glazed donuts. They shouldn't have put that cake out on display. Up until that placed closed sometime in the early 90's they remembered me.

Yeah...your little arse was super bad....:lol:

There's more! Let me tell you about the episode in Lawrence Bakery AKA "Mr.Wedding Cake" on Elysian Fields in New Orleans. My dad took us in there to get some donuts and at first I stuck my finger in the wedding cake. I lost my balance on the stool and knocked the whole wedding cake on the ground. My dad has that recepit still today for $857.38 for a dozen of glazed donuts. They shouldn't have put that cake out on display. Up until that placed closed sometime in the early 90's they remembered me.

:lol: For a dozen donuts!!

Yeah...your little arse was super bad....:lol:

I didn't even tell you all about the time we took the Bunny Bread Truck for a ride. Bunny Bread had a warehouse/bakery around the corner from grandma's house. They would let you buy any of the their product of the assembly line. You could go there and get 3 hunny buns for a dollar. Well one day we went there to get some hunny buns and we noticed one of the trucks was running and the back door was open. Man we got in that bad boy and went to touching buttons, shifting the gears, hittin the gas and that bad boy went to movin. We got up the street and hit another truck. We flew out that truck so fast. We got back to house out of breath and no hunny buns. She said where are the hunny buns, I gave yall money. Why yall breathing all fast? I wanted one of them hot hunny buns! We didn't want any? Well go get me one. We tired grandma. GO GET IT NOW! We went back around there and Ms.Taylor messy azz ratted us out. I think grandma was more mad at Ms.Taylor for rattin on us than she was mad with us for wrecking that truck. My grandma still cussing her azz out today! Ever since Ms.Taylor grandkids cussed ma ma its been some bad blood between us. Ma ma wasn't too mad with us since we kicked Ms.Taylors grandkids azzez for that. That's another story!

I didn't even tell you all about the time we took the Bunny Bread Truck for a ride. Bunny Bread had a warehouse/bakery around the corner from grandma's house. They would let you buy any of the their product of the assembly line. You could there and get 3 hunny buns for a dollar. Well one day we went there to get some hunny buns and we noticed one of the trucks was running and the back door was open. Man we got in that bad boy and went to touching buttons, shifting the gears, hittin the gas and that bad boy went to movin. We got up the street and hit another truck. We flew out that truck so fast. We got back to house out of breath and no hunny buns. She said where are the hunny buns, I gave yall money. Why yall breathing all fast? I wanted one of them hot hunny buns! We didn't want any? Well go get me one. We tired grandma. GO GET IT NOW! We went back around there and Ms.Taylor messy azz ratted us out. I think grandma was more mad at Ms.Taylor for rattin on us than she was mad with us for wrecking that truck. My grandma still cussing her azz out today! Ever since Ms.Taylor grandkids cussed ma ma its been some bad blood between us. Ma ma wasn't too mad with us since we kicked Ms.Taylors grandkids azzez for that. That's another story!
boy, don't post no moe of this mess.

I didn't even tell you all about the time we took the Bunny Bread Truck for a ride. Bunny Bread had a warehouse/bakery around the corner from grandma's house. They would let you buy any of the their product of the assembly line. You could there and get 3 hunny buns for a dollar. Well one day we went there to get some hunny buns and we noticed one of the trucks was running and the back door was open. Man we got in that bad boy and went to touching buttons, shifting the gears, hittin the gas and that bad boy went to movin. We got up the street and hit another truck. We flew out that truck so fast. We got back to house out of breath and no hunny buns. She said where are the hunny buns, I gave yall money. Why yall breathing all fast? I wanted one of them hot hunny buns! We didn't want any? Well go get me one. We tired grandma. GO GET IT NOW! We went back around there and Ms.Taylor messy azz ratted us out. I think grandma was more mad at Ms.Taylor for rattin on us than she was mad with us for wrecking that truck. My grandma still cussing her azz out today! Ever since Ms.Taylor grandkids cussed ma ma its been some bad blood between us. Ma ma wasn't too mad with us since we kicked Ms.Taylors grandkids azzez for that. That's another story!

Dayum man Ya'll were some bad lil chirren...:lmao:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Several years ago my dad was bumpin Maze so loud in the car, he didn't even know he lost a passenger. I was sitting in the back very mad with him about something and I was playing with the door handle. He turned the corner so fast I pulled that handle and out the car I went into the ditch. As they drove off my lil brother was in the window laughing is azz off. This dude got about a block down the street before the car behind him ran him down. I was in the gutter all muddy and scuffed up. We got home and my mom was like WTH happened to my child!

Just read this again and BWA HA HA HA HA!! :lmao:

Anything by Prince. To narrow it down.

1. Adore- You can charm the panties off a nun with this one.
2. Sexy MF
3. Kiss.

A3, man you have me :lmao: at yo' bad azz childhood.

Human - Human League
Caught Up In The Rapture - Anita Baker
Love You Down - Ready For The World
I Way You Do The Things You Do - The Temptations
You, Me and He - Mtume
Same Ole Love - Anita Baker
How Can I Ease The Pain - Lisa Fischer

Back