Your 2009 Defending Champs!!!

Not when comes to beating Gram he hasn't. LOL. As a matter of fact his record when yall are favored is pretty remarkable. :lol:

Broadway owns Pete... even beat his azz at Mudford without much talent. Now that he's at the Football Mecca, it's curtains for you yellas. Yall gonna take care of Bumpy when yall send Pete packing?

Broadway owns Pete... even beat his azz at Mudford without much talent. Now that he's at the Football Mecca, it's curtains for you yellas. Yall gonna take care of Bumpy when yall send Pete packing?

And Pete owns Grambling...which aint much, btw but hey, we'll take it. :lol:

The tables have turned... Hope yall keep him around for a while so we can spank his goofy azz for a minute. But I know yall yellas...yall ready to boot him already but ain't got anybody else to hire for that second tier job. It pays well, but that's cuz Pete pimped yall like that. You guys will prolly have to settle for Spears or someone else for around $95k.

The tables have turned... Hope yall keep him around for a while so we can spank his goofy azz for a minute. But I know yall yellas...yall ready to boot him already but ain't got anybody else to hire for that second tier job. It pays well, but that's cuz Pete pimped yall like that. You guys will prolly have to settle for Spears or someone else for around $95k.

Aint no tables turned. Broadway made the mistake of losing any advantage over Pete when he took the Gram job. Ram players see that SU emblem and are immediately >>:scared:

The BC is the only game Pete can be retired and still win.:shame:

Pete could be 0-10 coming to the BC and Ram 10-0 and he would still find a way to beat yall. It is inevitable. :D

BTW,
The SU job will always be attractive. I know a few D-1A coaches that will be interested. You will see soon enough how second tier that job is alright. ~snicker~

Meantime aint like yall had a bunch of name coaches lined up to take the Ram job when it was open the last time. We know AJ will apply when Broadway gets the good sense(thank Robber) to get out the country.

Last edited:

BEEN ready for Pete to chunk the deuce and tell Broadway the 2009 "dog and pony" show won't be too kind to him. We plan to spank that azz all the way back to norf la. I know its gonna piss Elfrid Payton off.

:lol:

Aint no tables turned. Broadway made the mistake of losing any advantage over Pete when he took the Gram job. Ram players see that SU emblem and are immediately >>:scared:

The BC is the only game Pete can be retired and still win.:shame:

Pete could be 0-10 coming to the BC and Ram 10-0 and he would still find a way to beat yall. It is inevitable. :D

BTW,
The SU job will always be attractive. I know a few D-1A coaches that will be interested. You will see soon enough how second tier that job is alright. ~snicker~

Meantime aint like yall had a bunch of name coaches lined up to take the Ram job when it was open the last time. We know AJ will apply when Broadway gets the good sense(thank Robber) to get out the country.

Nice try JR... but we both know that Pete is the best yall can get. B'way is a good coach, but it's easy to win at Grambling. The only thing holding us back is trying to keep you guys (the rest of the league) solvent. We need to go ahead and make the move to FBS... it's where our future is. However, we wanna help the rest of yall get exposure.

B'way ain't going to leave Grambling... it's the only school in FCS where he doesn't have to recruit but can just "select" players.

Assist...

Three-legged-dog_sheila_32nd_day_past_amputation.jpg

Yep!!! There we go!!!:lol:

You sorry arse jags are washed up. As said Pete is washed up. Pete has been on the decline for a while. Hell when the last time ya'll carried the load for the west. You better get past PV first. Ya'll suck. Oh yeah babyyyyy football season is upon us. The darts have been dusted OFF!!!!

GUD,

If you feel strongly about this post, send this via e-mail to Pete. Call him a couple of names too while you're typing.

:lol: :emlaugh:

P.S. Make sure you tell him you're from Lafayette and fully expect ULL to stomp him and the Jags. Also, make damn sure he knows you're from Grambling. :lol: :emlaugh:

Last edited:
Well lookie here... A "Cowboy" on a "JackRabbit". I remember Pete saying he couldn't stop them from Coming down yall's throat. :lol:

SW-00023-C.jpg

dogaroo.jpg

Thanks Jaghammer. Pete and Bryant Lee look good together. Is that the picture going up on the SU billboard??? Niceeeeee.. Damn we took both legs from Pete last BC this year will just help end his contract. As for Lee on the pic I see ole Gram and the MIGHTY TIGERS DEFENSE done took away Bryant lee other leg. Po Pete Po LEE(CHARMIN MADE)!!! Poooo SUCK...
Smh Smh. Wanna be big time and can't even beat PV.

travis-louie13.jpg

Grambling fan: "We will win the Championship this year, and I'll buy a mirror for the first time."
:):lol:

Nice try JR... but we both know that Pete is the best yall can get. B'way is a good coach, but it's easy to win at Grambling. The only thing holding us back is trying to keep you guys (the rest of the league) solvent. We need to go ahead and make the move to FBS... it's where our future is. However, we wanna help the rest of yall get exposure.

B'way ain't going to leave Grambling... it's the only school in FCS where he doesn't have to recruit but can just "select" players.

:retard::lol: Boy you gone be shocked in a few years. LOL. Oh well.

And as for Broadway.......Dude tried to leave yall after year 1 so you know he has it in the back of his mind. Hell he will probably apply for Pete's job when he retires.:lol:

:retard::lol: Boy you gone be shocked in a few years. LOL. Oh well.

And as for Broadway.......Dude tried to leave yall after year 1 so you know he has it in the back of his mind. Hell he will probably apply for Pete's job when he retires.:lol:

Shitt he can leave... hell, we have won National Champs with every coach from The Legend on down. Hell, we are established dude. Ain't not "spotty" ass championship winning for us. We an ICON!!!!:lecture:

Shitt he can leave... hell, we have won National Champs with every coach from The Legend on down. Hell, we are established dude. Ain't not "spotty" ass championship winning for us. We an ICON!!!!:lecture:

Did Melvin win one? I know Doug did.

Look at all these southerners trying to come off as confident. You will finish third in the West again. Prepare Pete's retirement party... oh... wait... nevermind.

Who is Southern? PV whoops that azz now!They haven't had a team since 2003 and talk major sh!t and for what? NOTHING!:emlaugh::emlaugh:

Who is Southern? PV whoops that azz now!They haven't had a team since 2003 and talk major sh!t and for what? NOTHING!:emlaugh::emlaugh:

But usa, give them credit for being optimistic that they will compete each year. Yea, I know it only last the first two weeks of the season, but they do claim to have talent that will surprise everyone year in year out. One day it will come to fruition. They will finish either 6-5 again or 4-7.

Back