Your 1st Kiss

JSU*Toi

I was 12 and the guys name was Lil Mike he was 13, he stayed three house down from me... we kissed in my back yard and sunshine by babyface was playing.

He ended up being my 1st boyfriend when I turned 14 and he gave me the "we all in the same gang tape"

Then this other girl moved on the block and lied to mike about me and we broke up... but over the years when I would go home we would still hook up... so I ended up sleeping with my first boyfriend some 8 year after we first kissed ... :)

What about you ?

I was 12, she was 14 !! She was quite impressed with me even though she was a worldly young woman. Her father was extremely strict so we had to be discrete. I waited patiently after she left the set of "GOODTIMES" to make her way over to my house for some lip lock action. I wanted to take it to the next level but she was fearful that she would get hooked on, and become dependent to the staff of rah. She then kissed me and left because her older brother Tito was waiting outside to take her back to the hotel. Ahhh, I will never forget the Summer of Janet.

Originally posted by Makaho Bedrock
I was 12, she was 14 !! She was quite impressed with me even though she was a worldly young woman. Her father was extremely strict so we had to be discrete. I waited patiently after she left the set of "GOODTIMES" to make her way over to my house for some lip lock action. I wanted to take it to the next level but she was fearful that she would get hooked on, and become dependent to the staff of rah. She then kissed me and left because her older brother Tito was waiting outside to take her back to the hotel. Ahhh, I will never forget the Summer of Janet.

LMAO! I feel you bro. I had a summer with her too. :D;)

I was around 15. We were all on a school bus coming back from Baptist Youth Encampment at SU. We were playing truth or dare. I'll always remember my first kiss(in front of an entire audience)

Originally posted by NASTYNUPE
I was around 15. We were all on a school bus coming back from Baptist Youth Encampment at SU. We were playing truth or dare. I'll always remember my first kiss(in front of an entire audience)

So that's the memory you have of the church camp? :smh:

I was in the 6th grade, 11 or 12 yrs. old. The girls name was Lisa. We were on the playground and one of her friends said she wanted to talk to me and when I went over there, her friends crowded around us and she kissed me on the lips. After that we started "going" together. ;)

I was 12 years old, in the 7th grade, walking home from a Woodson dance, when a girl I slow dragged (NO term for slow dance) with in the dance off of Teena Marie's "Dear Lover", caught up with me.

She told me the way I was squeezing on her booty, and breathing on her neck, that I made her feel special, because I was on the JV basketball team, and I asked her to dance.

She asked me why I didn't ask her for her number, because she would've given it to me, and then out of nowhere, she planted a big wet, sloppy one on me. In front of my boys, and everything.

She told me if I called her, I could get some more of that.

Needless to say, that's all she gave me, because she wasn't trying to drop them drawers. Phuggin Tease:redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

NICE

:lmao: :bawling: :lmao: :bawling: :lmao: :bawling: :lmao: :bawling: :lmao: :bawling: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

LMAO@NICE!!!!! tease???????? ROTF...

That first kiss...

I was 12 years old. Me and my boyfriend took to the back of 7th grade building during 10 minute break where all the supposedly
popular couples would make out the entire break. We kissed for 9 minutes. It took @ least 1 minute to get to the back of the building from class. Ahhh the good old, innocent days of Junior High!:nod::emlaugh:

I was in the 6th grade and my friends and I went to catch a movie. This guy who was one of my classmates, Mario, asked my friend Felicia my name and told her to ask me to sit by him during the next movie (this was back in the days when you could see 2 movies for the price of 1).:)

He had the Jerri Curl jumping off and I was NOT feeling him but I sat by him anyway (damn peer-pressure).

So we we're holding hands and then he asked for a kiss :kiss: , I figured a little peck wouldn't hurt so he leaned in, my lips were sealed and he parted them with his tongue :p and started to "French" me!! :eek2:
I was so disgusted! :eek2: He had his tongue EVERYWHERE: under my tongue, on the side of my mouth, at the roof.
When he finished I was frowning so hard :kaioken: that he was like "So, did you.....um......never mind".

Afterwards, my friend gave him my number and he had some chic calling me talking about whooping my arse over him!!:mad:

I was only 8 years old. The girl was one of my mommaz friends daughters so sometimes when they went shopping we would be together. Well this one time we went to a cookout and all the grown ups were grooving listening to blues and other music that was out around that time. So me being the lil manish azz boy that I was, took ole girl behind a storage shed in the back yard and we french kissed for about 15 seconds......the only thing I remember after that was <font size=5>"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh what the hell are yall doing!!!! we gonna tell both yall mommaz"</font>
we were caught by two older boys who were just happened to find us back there in the cut lol

till this day we still down with each other:) so its all good

My first kiss took place under the belltower. It was the summer before I went to 5th grade. The boy was this guy I had a crush on from NYSP. There were two witnesses, a friend of mine and a friend of his.

To give you an idea of how "great" :rolleyes: it was, the things I remember most are 1) his lips were NOT soft, and 2) that my friend (who was kinda chubby) fell out laughing, and when she hit the ground, she bounced a little bit.

I never kissed or did anything else with that hard lipped mofo EVER AGAIN!

I was 12 and he was 13. We were coming from a festival and parade. He was my cousins best friend and we were ridding in my aunt cars. I was chewing some gum and he asked for a piece. I told him all I had was what was in my mouth. He said so...so I stuck it out and he kissed me. I was trying to move the gum around in my mouth and I bit him....:lmao: To this day he thinks I did it on purpose.

:lmao:

Y'all some fast asses

I can't even remember who my first kiss was. All I know it was a long time ago and I was too damn young to be doing it. And like DNICE's first, she wasn't giving up the goods. Whoever she was. :)

First kiss on the lips
I was 7 years old. My sister was babysitting the girl down the street (Rashida)who was 6 at the time. She suckered me into playing a wedding with her. When my sister said "you may kiss the bride" she puckered up and I reluctantly leaned in.... Well we never did consecrate the marriage :idea: And we still talk about that episode to this day. The ironic thing about it is that her and my present girlfriend kind of resemble each other and my girlfriend's middle name is the same as her first name.

First tongue kiss
It was at the age of 14 with my first real girlfriend. She was in the band and we were on the bus on our way home from a football game. Since I had no game I straight up asked her if we could kiss. She obliged so I grabbed her and we ducked down in the seats and started kissing. It lasted for about 5 to 7 minutes. I remember bumping teeth and trying to position my hips so that she could not feel that my Johnson was saluting.

Originally posted by Blacknbengal

So, the real reason you was in the band finally comes to light. :rolleyes:

:D
Just do me a favor and dont tell any of my students when I start teaching.

Re: That first kiss...

My first kiss (a baby kiss) was in kindergarten. I'll never forget this boy who liked me just walked up to me and pecked me on the lips. :eek: Keep in mind that when you're that young, you usually didn't like the opposite sex "like that". But after that day, we were boyfriend/girlfriend....it only lasted a couple of weeks before we started "fighting" each other again. :D

Originally posted by aamuprettywoman
....Ahhh the good old, innocent days of Junior High!:nod::emlaugh:

:nod:
I had my first real kiss when I was in the 8th grade; with my first real boyfriend. We were on a class field trip in Memphis. It was so sweet and innocent. I'm sure I blushed all the way home. That's something I'll never forget!!

Re: Re: That first kiss...

Originally posted by Banana Puddin'
My first kiss (a baby kiss) was in kindergarten.
How in this world can you remember that? I can barely remember if I kissed the Mrs today. :rolleyes:

Hey I'm Back!!!!!!!!!!

My first kiss happened when I was 10. The girl I kissed was a year older than I, but it didn't matter. The thrill of it all was the feeling at the time. We were outside around one of the hood's secret spots as we called them. We wanted somthing shady because it was the summer. So after a 5-minute staredown, we did it......it lasted for 2 minutes. She enjoyed it so much that we went at it again for another 3 minutes............oh young love, how I remember it well.

oh boy. I am kind of embarassed to mention.

I remember mine very well though. I was 17 and It was the night of my jr prom. I brought my date home and she just told me to close my eyes but I said f*** it and she just gave a simple kiss.

Sad aint it:(

I didn't believe in kissing before marriage, therefore, I received my first kiss on my wedding day. I sure hated I waited all that time.

Back