Young Video Hoochie in Training!!!

Antroy said:
Dark Chocolate to the main stage. Dark Chocolate to the main stage.

That's what she's going to be hearing in a few years.

:lmao:

That's a shame! She need her ass whip. :smh:

FAB5 said:
^^^^^that's Krumpin'....what that girl was doing is Stankin'

FAB5,

Kinda interesting... so please educate. Beside what we see in the videos, what exactly is the difference between krumpin and Stankin?

Krumpin' involves high energy,spins, splits and acrobatic movement w/little if any sexually suggestive moves like what the lil' girl's doing. A guy out in Cali started it. He did entertainment at kid b'day parties dressed as a clown (that's where the makeup comes in) and threw in the dancing...it took off from there. Crews and competitions started. If you check out the end of Chris Brown's video, "Yo" you'll see an example of it. There was a movie about it that came out about it last year, can't recall the name.

Stankin'....just a name I came up w/ cause ol' girl's looking....well Stank!:emlaugh:

Warndalyn said:
well, looks pretty typical of how the lil' young girls are, these days. :smh:

These days is an understatement.

I don't know where a lot of you grew up, or how you grew up, but where I grew up, lil girls always did suggestive moves on the dance floor, birthday parties, roller rinks, and in the streets, and parks imitating the dance routine of the spirt groups that rolled with the bands in New Orleans. Also, for those of you not from New Orleans, South Louisiana in general, or who're not familiar with 2nd lining, I'd hate for y'all to see some of those kids (literally), getting their buck jump on.

As someone said earlier, it's just the dance moves of today, nothing more. Pull the blinders off, and look back to when you were a kid, or adolescent, and think of all the things that went on when you were kids/teenagers.

Not saying that those kinds of things were what every girl did, but a good majority would get their jirate (sp), wiggle, or whatever on. The girls I grew up around weren't break dancing, electric boogalooing, moonwalking, snapping thier fingers, and moving side to side, they worked it out.

Women/girls have always worked it out on the dance floor, that's why so many of them would be out there dancing with their girls, dissing dudes that couldn't dance, or watching the 1, or 2 dudes that actually knew how to dance battle it out.

Video's may have some influence over what dance's their doing today, but on the real, even before the video's became mainstream, lil mama's were doing there thing. They were putting their hands on their hips, and letting their backbone slip.

Not saying that it's right, but it is, what it is.

NICE

But what d-nice said is true.
Ya'll better open your eye's to what YOUR kids are doing when they are out of your sight.
Nobody here is saying they are shooting up or selling dope.......................but when it comes to dancing, what momma/daddy don't see, they don't have to know.

I have seen these kids at dances.
They are off the chain. To them, it ain't "dirty".

They just showing off their dancing "skill's".:xeye:

Parent's that see their kids dancing like this can't believe that "Yes, my kid dance like that to".

D-NICE said:
These days is an understatement.

I don't know where a lot of you grew up, or how you grew up, but where I grew up, lil girls always did suggestive moves on the dance floor, birthday parties, roller rinks, and in the streets, and parks imitating the dance routine of the spirt groups that rolled with the bands in New Orleans. Also, for those of you not from New Orleans, South Louisiana in general, or who're not familiar with 2nd lining, I'd hate for y'all to see some of those kids (literally), getting their buck jump on.

As someone said earlier, it's just the dance moves of today, nothing more. Pull the blinders off, and look back to when you were a kid, or adolescent, and think of all the things that went on when you were kids/teenagers.

Not saying that those kinds of things were what every girl did, but a good majority would get their jirate (sp), wiggle, or whatever on. The girls I grew up around weren't break dancing, electric boogalooing, moonwalking, snapping thier fingers, and moving side to side, they worked it out.

Women/girls have always worked it out on the dance floor, that's why so many of them would be out there dancing with their girls, dissing dudes that couldn't dance, or watching the 1, or 2 dudes that actually knew how to dance battle it out.

Video's may have some influence over what dance's their doing today, but on the real, even before the video's became mainstream, lil mama's were doing there thing. They were putting their hands on their hips, and letting their backbone slip.

Not saying that it's right, but it is, what it is.

NICE
well honey, I guess I was a sheltered child, b/c me and my friends NEVER danced like this, at that age. hell, I don't dance like that now, and I'm good and grown.

I believe the dances today, are waaaaaaaay worser than they were back in the day. Every dance now-a-days deals w/popping the coochie and booty dances. Now, we did do SOME things, but nothing like what that lil gul was doing, in that video. She was literally fugging the floor/air. :smh:

Just because I don't agree with something does not mean I should criticize or ridicule someone for using their rights of "freedom of expression".

<center>1st Amendment</center>
<center>Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances. </center>

But anyway this is the result of strippers appearing in mainstream videos over the last 18 years.

LOL...I wanna know the Senior on the High School Basketball Team that's reshaping her uterus.....:lmao:

Lynn Smith send help!!!!:lmao:

da_caramel_diva said:
Tara send help...
:lol:

I read all of your responses before I watched the video and I really thought I was going to see ?something.?

I have some 1st grade students (6-year-olds) that could tear her up. :smh:

My students will run to me all the time, ?Ms. Williams! Let me show you a dance me and my friends made up.? Of course it will include every move you saw in that video and MORE. And when I ask them, ?What are you doing bouncing in that split like that? Why are you making that particular face?? They will just giggle. :| And the majority of these dances are performed at birthday parties and family reunions.

Tara said:

I read all of your responses before I watched the video and I really thought I was going to see ?something.?

My students will run to me all the time, ?Ms. Williams! Let me show you a dance me and my friends made up.? Of course it will include every move you saw in that video and MORE. And when I ask them, ?What are you doing bouncing in that split like that? Why are you making that particular face?? They will just giggle. :| And the majority of these dances are performed at birthday parties and family reunions.
Beyond SAD...:tdown:

Tara said:

I read all of your responses before I watched the video and I really thought I was going to see “something.”

My students will run to me all the time, “Ms. Williams! Let me show you a dance me and my friends made up.” Of course it will include every move you saw in that video and MORE. And when I ask them, “What are you doing bouncing in that split like that? Why are you making that particular face?” They will just giggle. :| And the majority of these dances are performed at birthday parties and family reunions.

That what I was talking about in an earlier post.

The people on here that think THEIR kids won't dance like this better wake up. This is just their "style".

Warndalyn said:
well honey, I guess I was a sheltered child, b/c me and my friends NEVER danced like this, at that age. hell, I don't dance like that now, and I'm good and grown.

I believe the dances today, are waaaaaaaay worser than they were back in the day. Every dance now-a-days deals w/popping the coochie and booty dances. Now, we did do SOME things, but nothing like what that lil gul was doing, in that video. She was literally fugging the floor/air. :smh:

Poppin coochie...last time I heard that the Onyx was open in BR(you remember the Onyx?)...:swink:

Jax said:
Poppin coochie...last time I heard that the Onyx was open in BR(you remember the Onyx?)...:swink:
yes sir...I was in there EVERY Thursday. I had VIP status, along w/a membership, up in there...all the bouncers, bartendars, waiters/waitresses, etc. knew me. :emlaugh:

Warndalyn said:
yes sir...I was in there EVERY Thursday. I had VIP status, along w/a membership, up in there...all the bouncers, bartendars, waiters/waitresses, etc. knew me. :emlaugh:

Yes indeed...Free Ribeyes on Thursday nights. :tup:

Back