Young Video Hoochie in Training!!!

Dayum shame...either she's not as young as she looks or big sis is a stripper.:shame:

Dark Chocolate to the main stage. Dark Chocolate to the main stage.

That's what she's going to be hearing in a few years.

Where's my belt? She needs to get her butt whipped. I hope her parents see this video.:angry:

KRUMP DANCING.:nod2:

From that video of the KLOWN POSSIE Dancing movie.

Buddie of mine bought his daughter that video. She had about 1 minute to SPLAIN before he got in that arse.:swink:
She's 12. :swink:

When he watched the movie, all he could do was say "my bad".:lmao:

"Daddy, daddy, I'm just dancing like the groups on the video".:lmao: :lmao:

This is absolutely disgusting. If this is a "child", I doubt that her parents or guardians have her under control. I have but two words....Damn Shame!

Why are y'all so surprised? That's perfectly normal behavior for a girl her age (based on her size).

I know when I was in Junior high, and Senior high, the flagtwirlers, cheerleaders, and pep squad, would put her to shame with some of the dance routine's they had.

Not saying that I condone provacative dancing at an early age, but I'm gon' be real, when I was that age, a great number of girls that went to dances, and house parties would be working it out, and I'd be right behin......eerrr...I'd get my dance on with them.:rolly:

NICE

F the excuses yaw trying to make for this to be appropriate behavior. The only time women dance like that is for $$$$$$$$$$$. That is a straight up shame. And when her azz turn up pregnant, yaw will be the first to criticize her parents.

Man that's the same dang dance routine that you'll see on any Saturday afternoon @ an HBCU Football game. And then yo behind will be salivating over it. I'm with Nice on this one, that's been going on for years, the difference is it is trickling down to earlier ages, because it's been condoned so long. You heard the man say you could buy the movie and practice stuff like that. Some kids don't need the practice or the movies.

Boy I wish some of ya'll single folks could hang around some teens. A definite eye opener!!!!

northern tiger said:
F the excuses yaw trying to make for this to be appropriate behavior. The only time women dance like that is for $$$$$$$$$$$. That is a straight up shame. And when her azz turn up pregnant, yaw will be the first to criticize her parents.

Would not let a kid of mine do it, but ya'll see this in any club you go in...............And **ggas be right out there with them.
Why everybody acting so suprised now.

Hell, I seen SWAC bands ......MINUS THE DANCE TEAMS.............do worse shat than this.

northern tiger said:
So you all are saying if the "SAME" little girl was in the club this weekend performing the same dance, it would be OK.

Dude .....................They are in the club doing that..............heck, they on the playground doing that.

Krumpwars is the name of the movie about the dance troops in LA that wear clown makeup/non-makeup, having these dance battles between different crews.

Battlenight: Krump Wars

It's called KRUMP DANCING.
They don't be "dancing" with each other, just wilding out in groups.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
They were clowning hard.
I saw one girl do a backwards move on that other video that I can't even describe.
I was like SHAT!!:goof:

People that are saying "not mine" would be surprised if they hid out at one of their kids dances................OPEN YOUR EYES...............they doing it because it's just thier style/era of dancing.:D

Bengal E said:
Man that's the same dang dance routine that you'll see on any Saturday afternoon @ an HBCU Football game. And then yo behind will be salivating over it. I'm with Nice on this one, that's been going on for years, the difference is it is trickling down to earlier ages, because it's been condoned so long. You heard the man say you could buy the movie and practice stuff like that. Some kids don't need the practice or the movies.

Boy I wish some of ya'll single folks could hang around some teens. A definite eye opener!!!!
We don't do that kind of stuff over here.
That's just a disgrace!!!!!
Serious trouble we are in!!!!

Looks like the kids have been watching some of them videos of our generation break dancing and came up with their own thang.

Uh, that first clip was borderline pedophilic. Why do you think that it was so dark, and you couldn't see that girl's face?

Back