Young ladies must get anti-cancer vaccine

silentrage

Delta Girl
What are your thoughts on this? Not that I am against vaccinations, but it seems that the company, Merck, is throwing around a lot of money to get this type of law passed in many states. I question the ethics of this type of decision.

The CDC has information on the vaccine on its website:
http://www.cdc.gov/std/hpv/STDFact-HPV-vaccine.htm

Select link for full article:

http://chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/4521884.html

Perry orders anti-cancer vaccine for schoolgirls

By LIZ AUSTIN PETERSON
Associated Press

AUSTIN ? Gov. Rick Perry ordered today that schoolgirls in Texas must be vaccinated against the sexually transmitted virus that causes cervical cancer, making Texas the first state to require the shots.

The girls will have to get Merck & Co.'s new vaccine against strains of the human papillomavirus, or HPV, that are responsible for most cases of cervical cancer.

Merck is bankrolling efforts to pass laws in state legislatures across the country mandating it Gardasil vaccine for girls as young as 11 or 12. It doubled its lobbying budget in Texas and has funneled money through Women in Government, an advocacy group made up of female state legislators around the country.

Details of the order were not immediately available, but the governor's office confirmed to The Associated Press that he was signing the order and he would comment Friday afternoon.

Perry has several ties to Merck and Women in Government. One of the drug company's three lobbyists in Texas is Mike Toomey, his former chief of staff. His current chief of staff's mother-in-law, Texas Republican state Rep. Dianne White Delisi, is a state director for Women in Government.

I saw this on ABC NEWS last night.

Perry, a conservative Christian who opposes abortion and stem-cell research using embryonic cells, counts on the religious right for his political base. But he has said the cervical cancer vaccine is no different from the one that protects children against polio.

Ain't this ironic. He opposes abortion and stem-cell research but advocate that all young girls take this vaccine because in some indirect way,that is saying all young girls between 11 and 12 will be having sex.

I can understand the parents concern. Also it's a power thing too. Parents feel (and righlty so) that they should have the say on whether or not their daughters should take this vaccine.

I saw this on ABC NEWS last night.

Perry, a conservative Christian who opposes abortion and stem-cell research using embryonic cells, counts on the religious right for his political base. But he has said the cervical cancer vaccine is no different from the one that protects children against polio.

Ain't this ironic. He opposes abortion and stem-cell research but advocate that all young girls take this vaccine because in some indirect way,that is saying all young girls between 11 and 12 will be having sex.

I can understand the parents concern. Also it's a power thing too. Parents feel (and righlty so) that they should have the say on whether or not their daughters should take this vaccine.

All one need do is look at the INGREDIENTS of ANY vaccine and he or she will think twice before putting this garbage directly into the bloodstream. The myth that vaccines protect the immune system is a buch of crock!

For example, the ingredients for the DPT shot are diptheria bacterium, pertussis organisms, tetanus toxoid, sodium chloride, sodium hydroxide, formaldehyde, hydrochloric acid, aluminium and mercury.
MMR ? live measles virus, live mumps virus, live rubella virus, chick embryo, human foetal cells, neomycin, sorbitol, gelatine.

Would you knowingly feed your child this garbage or allow it to be put in his/her blood stream?
Mercury and aluminum have been linked to ADHD, ADD, autism, Learning Disorders and many or behavioral deficiencies in children, especially African American boys. This has been scientifically researched as fact.
Mercury is the second most dangerous toxin known to man. One drop of mercury renders 40,000 gallons of water toxic, yet we give this garbage to newborn babies?
Aluminum has been linked to alzheimers as well. This is not including the other crazy ingredients found in MOST vaccines.

Parents need to educate themselves before allowing their children to be given this garbage.

It's all about the dollar bill for companies like merck and a lack of parents being educated.
The more vaccines one gets, the more ill people will become.
For more info on the dangers of vaccines, check out the following website:
http://www.vaclib.org/index.htm

Who's going to pay for those girls whose parents don't have insurance, and don't qualify for Medicaid, to get the shots?

Further, I see where cervical cancer is the SECOND leading cause of cancer deaths in women. Da hell he plan to do about eradicating the FIRST?

HowTF much fatter are his pockets getting from signing this order?

Girls entering 6th grade in 2008 ... hhhmmm ... I have a daughter who falls under those guidelines (2009) ... she won't be getting that shot, though.

The persons lobbying for this bill to be signed are employed by Merck, the company who is advocating the new vaccine. If I am correct.

I believe that person is also tied to Perry in some sort of way. I smell a rat and it smells familiarly like Cheney/Halliburton connection/war.

Uh, I'm opposed.

The persons lobbying for this bill to be signed are employed by Merck, the company who is advocating the new vaccine. If I am correct.

I believe that person is also tied to Perry in some sort of way. I smell a rat and it smells familiarly like Cheney/Halliburton connection/war.

Uh, I'm opposed.

MsJag4Jag, you're very astute.
This has been going on for decades. Merck lobbyist pay Congressmen/women to sponsor a bill, the bill is passed, the Congressmen/women gets paid and the Merck corporation makes billions because they have the patent on the vaccine. Simple case of you scratch my back,........

A vaccine with the cancer virus as a main ingredient being used to fight cancer? People who take this vaccine will be at risk of surely getting the cancer they're trying to prevent.
It usually ends up this way.

Perry's former Chief of Staff is an executive at Merck.

That's what I read. Connection to me.

JayRob: Uhm, The vaccine is supposed to fight off HPV...Human Papilloma (sp?) Virus....which can lead to cancer...cervical cancer I think. HPV is a transmitted sexually....

I'll have to wait on this one for a minute. It isn't "tried and true"....Makes me think of when the gov't was knowingly injecting syphyllis into people...died...and all it took was pennicillin to cure it.

Being that HPV is a virus, a simple anti-biotic is usually not going to work...but I'll keep my eyes open to learn more about it all.

All one need do is look at the INGREDIENTS of ANY vaccine and he or she will think twice before putting this garbage directly into the bloodstream. The myth that vaccines protect the immune system is a buch of crock!

The more vaccines one gets, the more ill people will become.
For more info on the dangers of vaccines, check out the following website:
http://www.vaclib.org/index.htm

JayRob, you were not vaccinated as a child for measles, polio, diptheria, etc.? Children cannot attend school if they are not vaccinated. You will have to home school your children if you don't get them vaccinated. They now have a vaccination for mumps too.

And you cannot travel to subterrain African countries unless you are vaccinated for small pox, yellow fever, and many others

I am against making the vaccination for HPV mandatory for every girl.

JayRob, you were not vaccinated as a child for measles, polio, diptheria, etc.? Children cannot attend school if they are not vaccinated. You will have to home school your children if you don't get them vaccinated. They now have a vaccination for mumps too.

And you cannot travel to subterrain African countries unless you are vaccinated for small pox, yellow fever, and many others

I am against making the vaccination for HPV mandatory for every girl.

Most states have waver laws due to medical or religious beliefs for those who refuse vaccinations. The schools won't tell you this because the district gets federal funding for EACH child that's vaccinated.

There are proven natural alternatives that don't harbor toxins like mercury, aluminum, aborted fetus cells, formaldehyde, pig cells etc, which are more effective than these toxic poisons.

Few people realize the dangers of the vaccines with these toxic ingredients.
Before vaccines were mandated for all public school children back in 1990 by the federal government, 1 in 10,000 children contracted autism.
Since 1990, 1 in 150 children are now diagnosed with autism as reported by the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
The ONLY commonality for most children today is that they all take the mandated allotment of vaccines, especially the Hepatitis-B vaccine.
From 1 in 10,000 to 1 in 150 in less than 15 years? That's not coincidental.

Again, parents and relatives need to educate themselves about the dangers of these toxins making contact with the sensitive brain cells and organs of still growing children, plain and simple. It destroys brain cells and wreaks havoc with the pancreas, kidneys, stomach and other organs, thus causing our young children to come down with asthma, diabetes, and other childhood illnesses.
If parents and relatives don't who will?

Most nurses/health practitioners who give these vaccines may not beknowledgeable of the ingredients themselves. If you asked 10 nurses/health practitioners to give you the ingredients of a specific vaccine, more than likely, 8 of the 10 could not tell you.

I tried this at our local health clinic a couple of years ago. The nurse who answered the phone put me on hold for five minutes and then came back and admitted that neither she nor her supervisor knew the ingredients in the MMR vaccine. :what: :what:

Wow, learn something new everyday! I was vaccinated as a child and my child was vaccinated. This year we had the flu and pneumonia vaccinations too. And then I had all of the vaccinations required to travel to Africa. Thank God I have suffered no ill effects.

Thanks for the info!

I don't agree with the vaccination mandate.

Most vaccines do contain active virus for the disease it hopes to protect against, so your body can build up immunity to the disease. That's why many who receive the FLU vaccination often experience flu-LIKE symptoms.

This shouldn't be a mandate. It should be an option. If females can't afford it, give them access to a subsidy/insurance or whatever, bottom line it should not be MANDATED.

Who's going to pay for those girls whose parents don't have insurance, and don't qualify for Medicaid, to get the shots?

Great question.

Uh, I'm opposed.

I totally agree, pockets are getting fatter off of this, no doubt.

I did read where parents are able to opt out of their child getting the vaccine though. No matter, I don't think this one should even be required at this point in time.

That's what I read. Connection to me.

JayRob: Uhm, The vaccine is supposed to fight off HPV...Human Papilloma (sp?) Virus....which can lead to cancer...cervical cancer I think. HPV is a transmitted sexually....

I'll have to wait on this one for a minute. It isn't "tried and true"....Makes me think of when the gov't was knowingly injecting syphyllis into people...died...and all it took was pennicillin to cure it.

Being that HPV is a virus, a simple anti-biotic is usually not going to work...but I'll keep my eyes open to learn more about it all.

The vaccine would have the LIVE HPV cancer virus as an ingredient. Why would ANY sane person intentionally put a LIVE cancer virus directly into his blood stream?

That's asking to get the very cancer you're trying to avoid, especially if your immune system is weak. That virus could eventually take over the whole body.

This is height of insanity and criminality!

There was a survey given to doctors who give vaccines. Seventy percent said that they'd give the vaccines to other children, but NOT their own.
They know far more than they're willing to tell their patients.

The following UPI article details how autism is virtually unheard of in the Amish community where they FORBID vaccinations based on religious beliefs.
Is this coincidental? I think not.

Here's an excerpt from the article:

"It is so much more rare among our people," she said. "My husband just said last week that so far we've never met a family that lives a healthy lifestyle and does not vaccinate their children that has an autistic child. We haven't come across one yet."

"Everywhere I go (outside the Amish community) I find children who are autistic, just because I have an autistic daughter -- in the grocery store, in the park, wherever I go. In the Amish community, I simply don't find that."

UPI researcher Kyle Pearson contributed to this article.

http://whale.to/vaccine/olmsted.html

The vaccine would have the LIVE HPV cancer virus as an ingredient. Why would ANY sane person intentionally put a LIVE cancer virus directly into his blood stream?

That's asking to get the very cancer you're trying to avoid, especially if your immune system is weak. That virus could eventually take over the whole body.

This is height of insanity and criminality!

There was a survey given to doctors who give vaccines. Seventy percent said that they'd give the vaccines to other children, but NOT their own.
They know far more than they're willing to tell their patients.

The following UPI article details how autism is virtually unheard of in the Amish community where they FORBID vaccinations based on religious beliefs.
Is this coincidental? I think not.

Here's an excerpt from the article:

"It is so much more rare among our people," she said. "My husband just said last week that so far we've never met a family that lives a healthy lifestyle and does not vaccinate their children that has an autistic child. We haven't come across one yet."

"Everywhere I go (outside the Amish community) I find children who are autistic, just because I have an autistic daughter -- in the grocery store, in the park, wherever I go. In the Amish community, I simply don't find that."

UPI researcher Kyle Pearson contributed to this article.

http://whale.to/vaccine/olmsted.html

YOU TOOK THE WORDS RIGHT OUT OF MY MOUTH! I guess they think we're real stupid. I wish I would fall for some bullisht like cervical cancer vaccine for my daughter. They tell you, don't take an antibiotic unless you're in dire need; so why would I inject myself with a disease I don't even have. Thats suicide. I also read that polio vaccines are becoming outdated.

anytime the goverment is trying to make something mandatory especially in that age range I'd be leary of it.

It should always be an "option" to put something in your body...especially when you are able to determine what you are putting in your body.:smug:

What they need to be doing is find something for these fibroids that are growing at an alarming rate in black women. They don't care about that though because although white women get them also, they don't get them as much as black women.

Back