You wont wanna miss this game folks ....Follow these simple directions to Normal.

BIFF

BEHOLD!!!!!!!!
If seeded correctly, these are the two teams that will contend for the Swac Championship folks.

Anyhow, it has been brought to my attention by several SWACSTERS of how difficult Aamu's plantation..oops! I meant "campus" is to find.

Here are directions as simple as they can be explained.

A. Take a left at the town depot in Huntsville.
B. Follow the lonely, lonely, lonely road for an eternity.
C. Continue.
D. Continue.
E. Continue.
F. (See C,D, and E)
G. Continue.
H. REFUEL!!!!!!!!
I. 30 min. later, roll down windows and sniff air for FOUL ODOR.
J. When you expierience nausea you are in Normal.
K. Ask any black person in Normal for campus directions.
(Do not disturb the local white citizens ...they have no
idea of the school's whereabouts.)

Warning!!! Do not attempt to pick up furry little pets roaming the campus! They are not kittens. They are skunks and will ruin your entire evening.

Please dont make the same mistake I did. Your clothes will be ruined and despite baths and showers, it will take at least a month for the smell to ware off.

Im just looking out for yall. The slump is over....Hornets by 6 points.

Re: You wont wanna miss this game folks ....Follow these simple directions to Normal

Originally posted by BIFF
If seeded correctly, these are the two teams that will contend for the Swac Championship folks.

In what sport, running from massa? Tabacco spitting? Cow tippin'? Sorry but those are not SWAC sports!

Re: You wont wanna miss this game folks ....Follow these simple directions to Normal

Warning!!! Do not attempt to pick up furry little pets roaming the campus! They are not kittens. They are skunks and will ruin your entire evening.

:lmao: :lmao:

Originally posted by Antroy
Tobacco spitting? Cow tippin?
Ever since alcorn got running water 2 years ago and opened up the campus laundrymat, Antroy's been trying to act uppity. :(

....Follow these simple directions to Normal.

. . . When you expierience nausea you are in Normal.

LMAO @ BIFF ! ! !

Getting into Normal is hard enough, but getting out can be summed up with with words . . .

Harriet Tubman

AY,
leave our skunks alone and worry about them FLYIN ROACHES yall have at GUMP ST. I will say while I stayed on campus at AAMU, I never had a roach or rat in my dorm, can you say the same thing :) :) :)

I will say this and I will say this for the last time. NORMAL ISNT A CITY. It dont have have no mayor, you wont see no sign that says Normal, if you ask any white person in Huntsville where Normal is, they would look at you like you were crazy. AAMU's campus is the only thing in Normal. Hell the football stadium, gym, tennis courts are not even in Normal. Normal isnt ike Scottlandville. When I went to SU campus, I saw a sign that said Scottlandville town limit or something like that. You wont see nothing with Normal on it except for the post office on campus.

This from a school that has the land mass of.......

....TWO WHOLE BLOCKS!

The ACADOME take up one block by itself.

You got any aerial shots of your campus? It should be easy to get one. Just stand on I-85 and you can get all of it in one shot without having to rent a helicopter.

Re: This from a school that has the land mass of.......

Originally posted by Mike
....TWO WHOLE BLOCKS!

The ACADOME take up one block by itself.

You got any aerial shots of your campus? It should be easy to get one. Just stand on I-85 and you can get all of it in one shot without having to rent a helicopter.

That is the damn truth... Bama St campus is one circle and a sidestreet. I dont know how in the hell they have 5000 students. Tuskegee and Stillman are bigger than Alabama St. At Bama St you can touch every building on campus in 5 minutes.

Originally posted by DAHILL
leave our skunks .
Just like most a&m folks, I see you've come to accept those skunks as your equals. I understand though. It's just funny when people see all of dem for the first time though!!!

Here is a first semester A&M student meeting one for the very first time:

AJ-attack.jpg

Originally posted by mighty hornet

AJ-attack.jpg

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Just like most a&m folks, I see you've come to accept those skunks as your equals. I understand though. It's just funny when people see all of dem for the first time though!!!

AJ-attack.jpg

ROTFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:lmao: :lmao:

that was a good one.

OMG!!! tell me ya'll don't have skunks for real??:eek2: :eek2:

DaHill, Normal doesn't seem normal.....

AJ-attack.jpg
Bllaaaahhhh ha ha haaaa!!!!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :lmao: :lmao: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @ MH's pic.

Man....coca cola went spewed all out my nostrils. Youve' outdone yourself MH. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

*walks in, AGAIN* :cool:
*looks at pic, AGAIN*

Blaaaah ha ha haaaa!!!
This is classic... somebody rank this Pleeease!!!!
Blaaah ha ha haaaa!!!
:lmao: :bawling:

Ouch!!!

Man...that ain't even funny.
What y'all laughin' at?????...HUH????? :mad:
I'm trippin'....that ish was funny as hell!
icon15.gif

Back