You know it was good when....

When you can't find your phone that was on the nightstand right beside the bed. ;)

When you can't see str8 or your equilibrium(sp) is off when you stand up.

When you can't pee afterwards....ROTF:lmao:

When you're craving a cigarette and you don't even smoke.

When you get gas afterwards.....:lmao:

When your bed breaks and you have to purchase a new one, I mean the old one can't even be fixed. :eek:

:D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Been there..............

When you call in sick..........

When you can barely walk to the bathroom...........

When your partner (or yourself) is up early the next morning cooking breakfast..........

When you discover a carpet burn on you leg the next day (not that its ever happened to me! :xeye: )..............

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

When both of y'all got "bed head" (and he doesn't even have hair)

When you keep waking up afterward to do it again and go right back to sleep (over and over)

When you don't even care if you gotta sleep in the "wet spot"

Originally posted by Suge
When your household is still intact!

This boy is crazy!

When you need a drink of water!

When you are put to sleep like a baby!

When you dream about it!

When you're over 1500 miles away and you want to jump on the next flight to get home! :(

When you get to work, you've got to call back home to say "Damn, that was good!"

When you just keep saying "Thank you!"

When you pack up and move from Alabama to Texas! :D

When you know it started friday night, it continued on & on & on and when you come to your senses, you realize that the whole weekend has gone by and you're hungry as "L"

You know it's good when . . .

She's shaking like she's having a seizure while you still stroking her down.

You don't mind getting up and getting the towel.

When you don't give a damn if you ever wipe off.

She's shaking like she's having a seizure after you finish.

You know it was good when..

Driving on the interstate with both windows down,with no shirt on, BUT IT'S 29 DEGREES OUTSIDE!

You think she's using her hands and fingers,but you realize her hands are clinging into your back!!!!!

Re: You know it was good when..

Originally posted by pbla
You think she's using her hands and fingers,but you realize her hands are clinging into your back!!!!! [/B]

WTF :confused:

When you wake up kissing them in the mouth, with that horrible morning breath, and lord knows what else is on that breath.

When you get flowers at work the next day.

When she goes to work the next day, and nothing short of a loved one dying, can erase that smile off of her face.

When I leave her house, and all of her neighbors say, "Bye Derrick."

When you get home, you've gotten a gift, that you know they couldn't afford.

NICE

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by DtownJag

The sista had muscle control, muscle control, muscle control!!! Sheeeeeeeiiiiiitttt!:flippy:

Oooooooh, ok....thanks for clearing that up.

NICE, you's a fool. :D

The Milk Man strikes again

Originally posted by D-NICE
When you wake up kissing them in the mouth, with that horrible morning breath, and lord knows what else is on that breath.

When you get flowers at work the next day.

When she goes to work the next day, and nothing short of a loved one dying, can erase that smile off of her face.

When I leave her house, and all of her neighbors say, "Bye Derrick."

When you get home, you've gotten a gift, that you know they couldn't afford.

NICE

All that from wearing 'white'..

*snicker*

When you fight through the pain of muscles that haven't been worked in a while just to get a drink

She hums Marvin Gaye songs all-l-l-l day long (from 'Sexual Healing' to 'I Want You')

...when you can't uncurl your toes afterwards and you have toe cramps during.

...when you have that silly assed MAD Magazine smile on your face.:D

...when she pulls the draperies of the wall:eek2:

...when either of you shake and trimble like a lil b**ch for an hour afterwards while cuddling;)

...when you're reaching for isht that ain't even there.;)

...when someone calls you from your place of employment the next morning to see if you are coming into work today and you tell them to kiss yo' a**.

...when you have to take all the linen off of the bed to find your underwear. ;) :)

Originally posted by DtownJag

The sista had muscle control, muscle control, muscle control!!! Sheeeeeeeiiiiiitttt!:flippy:

When is it so wet and warm you almost cum after few pumps :D

No my brotha'. We're an army of 2 in this henyah frat! The <b>30-40 Second Thrilla Sci Phi</b> frat up in hur!!! :D

Back