YOU GOT TO HAVE IT!

jonathan

Good Morning All!

Happy Friday to You! I greet you on this beautiful morning in the glorious name of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ! This is yet another day that the Lord has made. Let's rejoice together and be glad in it. This day has been ordained just for you. What will you do with it?

I trust that all are doing well, as I am.

I inform you that this will be the last devotional until Tuesday, September 25, 2007. I am taking some time away as I celebrate another year of life on September 22. Yes, another year younger!

James 2:18 - But someone will say, "You have faith, and I have works." Show me your faith without your works, and I will show you my faith by myworks.

James 2:20 - But do you want to know, O foolish man, that faith without works is dead?

James 2: 26- For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

How many time have you talked about receiving the blessings of God, but did nothing to prepare the way for the blessing?

There are so many times when we talk of the blessings of God and overflow, but we as children of God do nothing to prepare ourselves in the natural for the blessing.

Don't get me wrong, God can and will bless you in spite of yourself, however, He can also bless you over and above when you and I have set the stage (so to speak) for His blessings towards us.

I am sure that you have heard of people who pray to God saying, "I need employment", but at the same time they sit at home everyday doing nothing to help themselves out of their situation. Simple example, but yet relevant.

There are many more examples that I could direct you to, but due to time and space, I won't. But you get the drift.

Do you really want a blessing from God? What are you doing to prepare the way?

Where is your faith? Where are your works?

Has God given you a ministry, a vision, an agenda?

What are you doing to activate the excellence of that which God has given you?

Faith without works is dead.

You got to have faith and the works that go along with it.

I have stated this on more than one occasion, but let your natural (preparation) meet God's super (blessing).

You want overflow, prepare for it.

Stop wasting God's valuable time on trivial things, and yes in most instances, people, and start using your time wisely.

It matters...........

Are you preparing the way?

Make it an EXCELLENT day!

P.S. - It is my prayer that your weekend be filled with productivity, peace and protection!

Jonathan
www.jonathanmaddox.com
www.myspace.com/jonathanmaddoxministries

For responses to this devotional, please contact: info@jonathanmaddox.com

Copyright ? 2004-2005 "Unleavened" GJM. All rights reserved.

Brother Jonathan:

Thanks for this motivational message. Also, Happy "early" Birthday!

May you be blessed with many, many more!

:jump:

Hmph, correction Baby Boy, you OLD!!!! Have a WONDERFUL birthday! :tup:

Now,

I've "prepared" the way...... :jump:

Back