Yo MikeBigg

Robber

Consigliere
I know you've been running this little campaign for Valley making SCG III, but I just wanted you to know that JSU is about to officially kill all notions of that insane idea. After JSU destroys the Delta Devils, you will have to accept that the best your beloved Gram team can do is suffer defeat at the hands of the Mighty Tigers twice this season.

So you might wanna start a new campaign. Valley bites the dust Saturday night. I just don't want you hanging your hopes on them.

What's up Robber? I'm glad you reminded me that yall play Valley this week. Being a member of the Cartel, I sometimes forget to keep check of you lower level SWAC members. Especially over there in the EAST where 7-5 can get you into the SCG.

So what is Hughes doing to get the team ready? Is he using the revenge factor against Valley. You know, blaming Valley for not beating A&M last year. He practically got down on his hands and knees and begged Valley to help him make it to B'ham. Really, he should have thanked Valley for sparing them a double azz whipping by GSU during last season.

BTW: What's Daniel Guy doing these days? If you like, I'll have Scotty put in a word for him in the Detroit's wash room. Who knows, he might go on to be a head coach somewhere (in Mississippi)

Originally posted by MikeBigg
BTW: What's Daniel Guy doing these days? If you like, I'll have Scotty put in a word for him in the Detroit's wash room. Who knows, he might go on to be a head coach somewhere (in Mississippi)

Dude, you wrong for that...and you know it! - LOL!!!:emlaugh:

Well isnt this special? One guy that wont bring the ice smacking with one guy that conveniently forgets to bring the beer. We should make these guys stand in a corner at the next tailgate and make them watch everbody else eat drink and be merry.

Now.... to the point at hand....

Gram, you suck, but you and I know it. You only beat 0-8 by 23 points, nuff said.

Where was I wrong, what did I say that was so far-fetched? Are you implying that Scottie has changed? Do you honestly feel that he wouldn't put in a word for the "Guy" that was supposed to be the top pro prospect in the league?

I just know you don't think the "Guy" isn't qualified! With the training he's received in the great state of Pississippi and at JStanky, he is more than aptly prepared to served as equipment boy or jock washer. See it's like this: Doug Williams (Scottie's coach) was a pro football player. He told Scottie the things he needed to know in order to become a pro football player. The "Guy's" coach was a jock washer. He told the "Guy" how to be a good jock washer. See, it's so simple...even the Pississipians can comprehend (but not admit) it!

Wow,

Since he was a pro player, you would think he would tell players more often than every 6 years on how to make it to the pros. Tell Doug not to keep it a secret.

Say dude, I believe Scottie was the first guy to play 3 yrs with Doug. Just check out the numbers this year. But dude, look at what you are really saying. The man comes in with very little college head coaching experience, takes over a team with only 1 future NFL draft choice, and wins the championship in his 3 year.

Now, tell me again how many championship's the Maytag Man has won! He better get with the program, hell the last time yall won a championship Petey had an afro!

Man dont change the subject...

You are the one that came in here bragging on a 5th round draft choice. Hell we dont even count 5th rounders here. Thats cool, but it damn sure aint nothing to be writing about. I guess smalltime programs brag on smalltime things.

Have I mentioned the first rounders yet? Nope no need.

One 5th rond draft choice in 10 years and we have to hear about it every damn week. This is just like 0-8 bragging on a .500 record.

This is beneath JSU. You need to take this smack to Bama State or 0-8 or one of those talentless teams, cause we aint having it man.

This aint on our level maaaaan.

5th round?

Doug Williams (Scottie's coach) was a pro football player. He told Scottie thethings he needed to know in order to become a pro football player. The
"Guy's" coach was a jock washer. He told the "Guy" how to be a good jock
LOL

Not hardly! It was yall myopics who came on this board last season talking about Daniel Guy. Cutting out articles from "experts" stating how Guy was one of the top pro prospects. It was yall calling that TC dude , "TC Vick". Man yall need to come real or stay gone.

Then u finished in 3rd place in the weakazz East division after posting that yall would win it all. But I guess it took til midway of your sorry azz season to realize yall were "rebuilding".

That's the difference between jstanky and GREATNESS...yall make excuses, we make Champions!

MikeBigg,

Y'all win, man. DAMN!!! Y'all got a 5th rounder in the league in 2001 and JSU didn't. We'll just settle for the 2nd of our 2000 1st rounders making his 1st NFL start and registering his 1st interception against Dante Culpepper. I won't even mention what a certain Jax'ville Jag WR did.

Gram is leading the way in the NFL right now.:rolleyes:

No robbie! You ain't getting off that easy. I ask you again, Do you want me to ask Doug to ask Scottie to ask Matt Millen about getting Daniel Guy an internship in the Lion's washroom. Maybe someone will notice how well he fold towels. This could possibly lead to bigger things for him. Hell, Hughes can't stay as head coach forever.

You can hit me via the PM if your pride prevents you from posting. I won't tell Suge...honest!

Originally posted by MikeBigg
Now, tell me again how many championship's the Maytag Man has won! He better get with the program, hell the last time yall won a championship Petey had an afro!
Maybe someone will notice how well he fold towels. This could possibly lead to bigger things for him. Hell, Hughes can't stay as head coach forever.
:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Mike,

Gram has Scottie with the Lions washing jocks. Are there any other Grambling grads in the NFL??? Cant think of any. I know that JSU has the most of all HBCUs. Maybe we can teach you a thing or two.

You cant claim Tank Younger anymore, anybody else? I know I know Trumane should have made it. I know I know, Gant didnt get his shot.....I know I know If Everson Walls gets in the Hall of Fame, Gram will be the bomb....I know I know.

Dog, have you forgot Jake Reed, and Andrew Glover from GSU are in the NFL. Bennie Thompson just retired before last season.

BORN ON GRAMBLING FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back