Yet another poll (y'all sick of me): The worst cola of all time!!!!!!!!!!

Nasty, Just nasty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Pepsi One

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vanilla Coke

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • TAB

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters

KennyReno

Prisoner Of The State
I gotta know which one is the worst to you:

Pepsi One
Vanilla Coke (Yeah, Vinita, I said it!!!!!)
TAB

Tell us.........and see if we can get them all off of the market!!!!!!!!!!

If you get my vanilla coke taken off the market, I'ma HAVETA cut ya!

Now, that New Coke from back in the day? That was a COMPLETE WASTE ... waste of ingredients, effort, marketing, time, shelf space, ice, EVERYTHING!

I actually like Vanilla Coke. Pepsi One and Tab were not that bad either. Actually, I'm going to go on my own and vote for 7UP GOLD as the worst cola ever(circa 1987).

Originally posted by BILBREW
I actually like Vanilla Coke. Pepsi One and Tab were not that bad either. Actually, I'm going to go on my own and vote for 7UP GOLD as the worst cola ever(circa 1987).

I forgot about that one. Talk about your old-school disasters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Choosing out of the three, Tab. Pepsi One is my favorite soda, and Vanilla Coke is quite good.

Originally posted by Vinita
Now, that New Coke from back in the day? That was a COMPLETE WASTE ... waste of ingredients, effort, marketing, time, shelf space, ice, EVERYTHING!
I'm still trying to figure out how Pepsi bamboozled Coke into thinking they had to change the formula.

Vanilla Coke is my favorite, I luv it....I voted for TAB, that's awful. Never had Pepsi One before, not much of a pepsi drinker anyway.

That Vanilla Coke is gross.....
puke.gif

I can't see how ya'll can drink that stuff.

Now the other two drinks were basically diet drinks.
Do they still make Tab?

I can take the Pepsi One any day over those other 2 drinks.

Although this isn't a cola, that new Dr Pepper Red Fusion is kicking.

I have to go with Tab the taste is not that pleasant.
Vanilla Coke is good, very refreshing. I have never had Pepsi One. Anyone remember Shasta their cola was real nasty, the other flavors were not that bad. Back in the day I would get them for about .25 a can.
Dayum, why do people try to ruin your day?

I had to vote for TAB...I don't know why they even wasted time with that drink. But the Vanilla Coke is always on point, especially on a hot day in Houston like today!!!!! *Mental Note* Make sure I stop off at the store on my way back to work to get a 20oz VC.

Originally posted by Robber

I'm still trying to figure out how Pepsi bamboozled Coke into thinking they had to change the formula.

Ahem, let me get on my Black Helicopter/Shadow Govt./conspiracy theory.......

You guys do know that Cocoa leaves are utilized in making chocolate, coke and cocaine as well.

Remember how the origional formula would burn your dayumm nose when you burped....but no matter how it burned yo azz couldnt put it down and stop drankin it.....

And the cokes in the lil hour glass shaped bottles were especially potent.

Well think about it, when we say a woman has a figure like a coke bottle, that means she is fine....

And what is the nickname for cocaine??? The Whitegirl !!!!

A coincidence, I think not!!! Pepsi was about to expose coke because they would'nt reveal their secret formula so coke changed to new coke temporarily...just to get everybody fiending back for the origional.

Hmmmm, lets analyze this........

Origional coke had a lil cocaine in it....
So classic coke has a lil methadone in it...

:D :D :D

Originally posted by Makaho Bedrock

Ahem, let me get on my Black Helicopter/Shadow Govt./conspiracy theory.......

You guys do know that Cocoa leaves are utilized in making chocolate, coke and cocaine as well.

Remember how the origional formula would burn your dayumm nose when you burped....but no matter how it burned yo azz couldnt put it down and stop drankin it.....

And the cokes in the lil hour glass shaped bottles were especially potent.

Well think about it, when we say a woman has a figure like a coke bottle, that means she is fine....

And what is the nickname for cocaine??? The Whitegirl !!!!

A coincidence, I think not!!! Pepsi was about to expose coke because they would'nt reveal their secret formula so coke changed to new coke temporarily...just to get everybody fiending back for the origional.

Hmmmm, lets analyze this........

Origional coke had a lil cocaine in it....
So classic coke has a lil methadone in it...

:D :D :D

:lmao: :lmao:

Back