Yeah.... So What?????

C-LeB28

We are 2 - 4. But we are the best 2 - 4 team in the SWAC.

We may be down right now but we are not finished by any means.

Why?

Because we are the Third Coast. You won't catch Da Sleeper, Jonhandy and the rest us over in the Recipe Forum chatting about "color coordinating for the fall season" or "wedding cakes" or "favorite movie quotes" or "spoons & pudding" or "Help... I'm trying to find a husband" or even "played out band uniforms".

Uh un... That's not our style. We are here whether we end up 2 and 9 or 7 and 4.

You won't catch anyone creating a thread calling us out by finding us hiding out in the Prayer Board talking about our "First Communion" or "The fourth time I got Saved".

You won't catch us mysteriously "out of the office 'til the next lame ass team comes up on the schedule " or hear us say "I've got to tend to my sick momma" or even "I just needed a break from TSPN". We are here and we are ready to take on all who step over that line in the sand.

Yeah... Thomas couldn't coach my niece's 3rd grade soccer team. But you won't here me defending him.

Why??? Because we are...

The 3rd Coast

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by C-LeB28
We are 2 - 4. But we are the best 2 - 4 team in the SWAC.

We may be down right now but we are not finished by any means.

Why?

Because we are the Third Coast. You won't catch Da Sleeper, Jonhandy and the rest us over in the Recipe Forum chatting about "color coordinating for the fall season" or "wedding cakes" or "favorite movie quotes" or "spoons & pudding" or "Help... I'm trying to find a husband" or even "played out band uniforms".

Uh un... That's not our style. We are here whether we end up 2 and 9 or 7 and 4.

You won't catch anyone creating a thread calling us out by finding us hiding out in the Prayer Board talking about our "First Communion" or "The fourth time I got Saved".

You won't catch us mysteriously "out of the office 'til the next lame ass team comes up on the schedule " or hear us say "I've got to tend to my sick momma" or even "I just needed a break from TSPN". We are here and we are ready to take on all who step over that line in the sand.

Yeah... Thomas couldn't coach my niece's 3rd grade soccer team. But you won't here me defending him.

Why??? Because we are...

The 3rd Coast

Man don't nobody want to hear that isht. We still gonna beat the brakes off that ugly azz bus!

Bring your President to the game...we want to meet her!:cool:

C-Leb....

Bruh, come sitcho ass down next to me and STFU! This season is over and you dayum well you ain't gonna win another game. I forgot about that church yall planning on beating up on. But, you really need to come sit down. I was thinking like you and my team still can win the East. But, I would rather see Bama State there, now.

We still gonna kick Bama State's ass, but I would rather see them in the SCG. jsu gets no love here. NONE!!! They are some....... nevermind. Come sit down, Bruh! You just setting yourself up.

Does Ms.Jag4Jag know you're over here?

Did you get kicked out of the band forum by a flute player?

Maroon is such a dirt word around here, yuck

Maroon = suck

Back