Xmas eve birthdays,,,,,, uuug!

Bartram

Brand HBCUbian
Anybody besides me got a birthday today (the 24th)? Man,,, birthdays on the 24th are not good. You really can't have birthday parties and such because you are busy with Xmas! rats! :mad: I'm gonna move my "birthday to October or March or May so I can have "regular" birthdays like everybody else! :D

Happy Birthday!

Yeah, just move your CELEBRATION day to anytime you want too!

Many, many, many returns..........:jump: :bday:

Tomorrow will be the 99th anniversary of the birth of my late grandfather. As a kid I did not always remember that the day was also his birthday.

One of my coworkers wife's bday is on the 24. He said he wasn't getting her anything for xmas let alone her bday. Sucks for her. :bawling:

New "birthday", Feb 15!

And how. I'm changing my CELEBRATION date. One year, though, I had a suprise birthday party that was all good. I was at home for Xmas which is the most family time of the year, so I was not thinking about a suprise Bday, but my family pulled one off and it was great. Some of my best neighborhood friends from my childhood were in town and all piled in; DAT was good ish! :p

Ultimately, it's all good; just glad to be alive and in good health (on the serious tip,,,,, :) )

Back