WTF

jelli

Music Lover
How in the da "L" did MIss Cleo get my Email address....:confused: :rolleyes:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To : jelli26@hotmail.com
Subject : Your special invitation
Date : Sun, 20 Jan 2002 04:33:07 -0500 (EST)

DEAR FRIEND,
YOU'VE BEEN SELECTED TO PARTICIPATE IN MISS CLEO'S NEW YEAR PSYCHIC SPECTACULAR.
What this means is that you get personal psychic advice from a professional psychic on a special toll-free line.

You can ask about anything you want; love, finances, family, career, you name it! Whatever you want to know about your future will be answered. But remember you need to call today.

Call this number now to receive your personal Psychic advice: 1-800-755-1179. This call is FREE!!!!!

I'm so happy to be able to present this special invitation to you. It's a wonderful opportunity for you to speak with one of my most gifted Tarot readers. So don't wait another minute to find out what your future really holds !
Call 1-800-755-1179 right now to receive your personal New Year's Psychic Reading on a toll-FREE line.

It's the psychic event of the year. All those who have been selected will receive informative psychic and Tarot Advice on a toll-free line! There's never been a better time to call and speak with a psychic. So call now for your amazing reading.

Peace, Love and Prosperity,
0114cleosig.gif

0114baloo.gif

Johnny Cohran send help!!!!!:redhot:

Originally posted by jelli
How in the da "L" did MIss Cleo get my Email address....:confused: :rolleyes:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To : jelli26@hotmail.com
Subject : Your special invitation
Date : Sun, 20 Jan 2002 04:33:07 -0500 (EST)

DEAR FRIEND,
YOU'VE BEEN SELECTED TO PARTICIPATE IN MISS CLEO'S NEW YEAR PSYCHIC SPECTACULAR.
What this means is that you get personal psychic advice from a professional psychic on a special toll-free line.

You can ask about anything you want; love, finances, family, career, you name it! Whatever you want to know about your future will be answered. But remember you need to call today.

Call this number now to receive your personal Psychic advice: 1-800-755-1179. This call is FREE!!!!!

I'm so happy to be able to present this special invitation to you. It's a wonderful opportunity for you to speak with one of my most gifted Tarot readers. So don't wait another minute to find out what your future really holds !
Call 1-800-755-1179 right now to receive your personal New Year's Psychic Reading on a toll-FREE line.

It's the psychic event of the year. All those who have been selected will receive informative psychic and Tarot Advice on a toll-free line! There's never been a better time to call and speak with a psychic. So call now for your amazing reading.

Peace, Love and Prosperity,
0114cleosig.gif

0114baloo.gif

Johnny Cohran send help!!!!!:redhot:

You know how She Got it. You know.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Re: Re: WTF

Originally posted by docmump

You know how She Got it. You know.

Yeah Jelli, YOU KNOW!!!:nod:

Don't make Ms. Cleo have to put you on front street.:D

I say call her, the ad says it's FREE.
She wouldn't lie to you would she??? :confused:
Naw....psychics don't lie!!!:)

:mad: That heffa called my house one time too....I just hung up the phone and shouted.."Get the behind me satan":goodbad::lol:

:mad: That heffa called my house one time too....I just hung up the phone and shouted.."Get the behind me satan":goodbad::lol:

Good response!!

Cleo Wants You!!

Cleo Got her all seeing eye on you girl. Watch out, she could be looking at you know.
:p

Dang girl!!! Ms Cleo has it in for you. You better get some holy water and garlic. :lmao: :lmao:

Ms. Cleo = a stalker!!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I got one of those dayum email too!!
If she was so psychic, she's know not to send me that ish....better yet she'd know that all I'm going to do is hit the delete button.....!!!

Ms. Cleo
I got my eye on you, Jelli! Im watchin ever move you make. I'll be there when you least expect it. :uhoh:

Jelli
Listen Ms Cleo. I dont want no trouble now. No trouble at all. So I advise you to leave me alone for I call the Po po on you now. :(

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You all are crazy

***lmao :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Back