WTF was i thinkin type Situations????

XHALE9802

GRANDEUR...
Has anyone ever been involved in a situation/relationship/whateva u call it, and then looked back and wondered, what the hell was i thinkin bout, where was my mind at, was i drunk or high or something????? i have, and still to this day wonder what was goin on with me. i was just curious about whether or not i was the only one, please share?!?!?

Well I remember I was at a Que party for SU's homecomming and there was a one chick I wanted to "talk" to and I saw her and I didn't speak to her. She was right there too. Boy was I peeved when I got home...:rolleyes: :) Well...it happens:D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
YES XHALE, I'VE BEEN IN THAT TYPE OF SITUATION BEFORE, I JUST GOT OUT OF ONE RECENTLY...........:shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: I DON'T WANNA TALK ABOUT IT, BUT YOU KNOW HOW THAT GOES.

Originally posted by Vinita
Yes, but it wasn't a big thing. In fact, it was <font size=0.1>small</font>.

:rolleyes:

ooh girl don't get me started on that, LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

There have been times I've said things to females or done something that at the time sounded like a good idea. THen after I did it I though "Why the fugg did I do that." Sometimes we make bad decisions regarding puddings in the heat of the moment.

Originally posted by Sonic98
There have been times I've said things to females or done something that at the time sounded like a good idea. THen after I did it I though "Why the fugg did I do that." Sometimes we make bad decisions regarding puddings in the heat of the moment.
I FEEL YOU ON THAT 98.......

Heeeeeeelllllll yeah! I have had so many but the one that takes the cake is when I got married. I don't know what I was thinking when I did that isht! I am soooo glad it is over now!

dang short it's like dat???? but yeah i know what u mean bout that it was so many, but that one dumber than life thing does just hangs on ya, can't shake it for nothin in the world:smh:

I remember one time at a Que party, this Alpha tried to spit on me. I figure after the first pop sent his glasses flying off his face, and the second one bloodied his nose, he was probably embroiled in his own "WHAT THA UCKF[/] WAS I THINKING?!" type situation!

:lmao: @ being reminded of that this morning!

I made a 30 year old woman fall in love with me.............*wondering was it that good* :shame:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
My daddy had a saying for these types of situations, but I don't remember what it is ...

Yes, but it wasn't a big thing. In fact, it was <font size=0.1>small</font>.

:rolleyes:

I don't know if you were talking about my situation but let me say that there was a bit more to that than just I saw her and didn't speak. Trust me...:D

No, I wasn't referring to YOUR situation, I was referring to a <font size=0.1>small</font> situation in my past that had me wondering, WHAT THA HELL WAS I THINKING?!

:mad:

I remember one time at a Que party, this Alpha tried to spit on me. I figure after the first pop sent his glasses flying off his face, and the second one bloodied his nose, he was probably embroiled in his own "WHAT THA UCKF WAS I THINKING?!" type situation!

Wow! :eek:

And after all of that violence and drama, Sperm STILL won over your heart and made you love him! :D

I guess all that fighting was just "courting fun", huh? ;)

:lmao:

*runs out of room fast...*

Uh, it WAS NOT Sperm.

He didn't go to Que parties. He knew this Alpha, though, I think.

I gotcha!

Uh, it WAS NOT Sperm.

He didn't go to Que parties. He knew this Alpha, though, I think.

Of course he knew him! :p

It was his line brother....Semen! :lol:

*runs out again...while slipping on a wet floor...*

Originally posted by ms.sonic96

DAYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM!
:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:
DZZZZAYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM!!!!!!!!:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

Cleanup on aisles 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9.

UCKF IT!!! Just clean the whole damn sto.

:eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

Mr. Clean send help.

Back