WTF is a Laffy Taffy???

look down :sperm: :licky: :nod: It's just the name these kids call it now. I hate that song for real. Music has no flavor to it now.

Warndalyn said:
...and why is this song a hit, again? Beyond sad....:(

MAAAAAAAAAN i am so tired of this song. I never really liked it and unfortunately I have to hear it all the time. There's even a little dance that goes with it. I was late on that part, I guess I'm getting old.

That song is gonna go out of style, because everywhere you go you will hear people listening to it, and yes Shamocha they do have a dance to it. You'll see anyone doing it while the song is playing, and It's sort of you moving your arms going side to side.

I remember when it was a candy:

candywarehouse_1868_121556596

I like the song. People complain that music aint the same but to me this is just another genre of music. The purpose of the song is to get up and dance, and people do dance to the song. Hell mix a lil alchohol and I will be out on the flo shakin my laffy taffy.

Girls call me JOLLY RANCHER.... cuz I stay SO HARD... you can suck me for a long time... OH MY GAWD.... :lmao:

The gayest song out there since White Tee... but I cant get mad at them... at least they aint rappin about slangin and ice and stuff... people are sometime too damn quick to talk about substance... the song is a upbeat, fun song...

I hate the song,but I love see the women shake their Laffy Taffy. Especially with the Applebottoms.I want to see all the SWACPAGE puddin's shake their Laffy Taffy's wearing Applebottoms. :bowdown:

The song is FUN and has a good dance beat...I am sure your parents shook their heads at the music you listened to...It isn't a great song by any means, but it's definitely fun...and the Dance is a POP from side to side pop shake pop

That's up there with Pretty Ricky's "Ride wit me..." They coulda gave me that money vs. making such garbage. But then again...it' doesn't sound like they spent a lot of $ in the studio to make that crap!!

I like any song that get women on the dance floor.... in Alabama and GA if the club can be DEAD but if Laffy Taffy, Oh I think they like me, Lean wit it Rock wit it come on the women are going to be on the dance floor and it starts the party. The dance is CATCHY.... i find myself doing the dane to EVERY song that is out now.

DAHILL said:
The dance is CATCHY.... i find myself doing the dane to EVERY song that is out now.

You ain't lyin! :D

I didn't even know what the dance looked like until I came down to Homecoming. Now, I do it all the time myself. :lol:

No it's not the greatest song in the world but it definitely is a catchy tune (but they DO wear it out). If they're playing it up here in NY and CT, then you KNOW that it's gained popularity (especially since most southern songs don't really get play up here). :nod:

Warndalyn said:
...and why is this song a hit, again? Beyond sad....:(

Yes , I must admit that I agree with you, whatever your name is now. Sorry and poor excuse for a song. These kids today will give anybody their money when it comes to music. :smh:

SimplyRedd said:
The song is FUN and has a good dance beat...I am sure your parents shook their heads at the music you listened to...It isn't a great song by any means, but it's definitely fun...and the Dance is a POP from side to side pop shake pop

True. True. True.

"L", the "hit" that was a "hit" when I started @ PV was Whodini's <b>"I'm a HO!"</b>. :retard: And we were still "necking" (bobble-head by today's standard lol) our arses off then (along w/ prepping, etc).

Truly double standard. Go 'on and shake y'alls laffy-taffy gulz. :slap: Methinks D4L (Dallas 4 Life) made it here as a strip-club tune. ;) Not that I'd know anything about all of that. :infect: lol

funny, my cousin and I were talking about this song/video last night. my first time watching the video and we were both like, "I can honestly say, I do not have laffy taffy..............." lol

DAHILL said:
I like any song that get women on the dance floor.... in Alabama and GA if the club can be DEAD but if Laffy Taffy, Oh I think they like me, Lean wit it Rock wit it come on the women are going to be on the dance floor and it starts the party. The dance is CATCHY.... i find myself doing the dane to EVERY song that is out now.

That's right man! Nothing like seeing women do their thing on the dance floor.

Back