Worst Song I've Heard In A Long Time

MACKG

a.k.a. NASTYNUPE
My neck...my back...lick my puddin and my crack

Nuff said

00459356.jpg

She ain't even fly at all!!!!

I knew you were going to say that song when I saw this topic!! She actually had the nerve to put a video out to that crap!! Of course you know it gets airtime on BET. It's been on 106 and Park a few times. It's been on Hits from the Street and Uncut.

Re: Re: Worst Song I've Heard In A Long Time

Originally posted by BluBlood

So you're saying if she was fly, the song would be alright?

YES!!! if Lil' Kim or Charlie Baltimore did it!!!:D

The only thing I like about the song is the beat! Other than that, it's a stupid azz song.

But.............

it's no worst than the bullsh*t her male counterparts are putting out........."ho" this and "ho" that.......and "suck this d*ck" and so forth. :rolleyes:

And is it just me, or does she sound like "Pookie" from "It's Your World" on the Tom Journer Morning Show? :confused: :lol:

I originally thought you were asking,
and I was going to post that song.
-Khia needs an old fashioned beating-

Lil' Kim send help...
...along with a fashion designer, a lyricist, and please let
her barrow the bar of soap used to wash your mouth
(Then again, maybe not).

:rolleyes:

I've heard the song and watched the video on BET. Looking at the album cover.....

...and now the mirror cracked. :bawling: :bawling:

I'm still trying to figure out how it got on the 106 and Park countdown?

....and where the heck is my wife :heart::heart: Free :heart::heart: ? I'm tired of these guest hosts.

"GIVE ME FREE!!!!!!"

That song is mad Garbage.....and ole girl singing the song is a Critter.....I bet she has to "sneak-up" on a mirror.

Any half way decent woman does'nt have to "ask" or "tell" me to lick anything........:D :D :D

I have to agree Nasty. This is the worst song being played on the radio at this time. When I first heard this song, I could not believe that it would actually get radio play. This song would even make Millie Jackson blush.

She is a nasty looking skank.... but the song gets alot of love in the club though... I didn't think it was going to go mainstream like it did though... I guess penut butter jelly gonna go nationwide too...

Originally posted by BluBlood
I thought peanut butter jelly was nationwide. *shrug*

I don't think so......the first time I heard it was when I came to Florida last year for my family reunion and I haven't heard it since.

I feel yall sorta on this song. But like Yvette said, the beat is what I like and it make me wanna dance; 'specially in tha club.....dont let the DJ put this song on.....talking bout tha dance floow gettin crowded WHEW!!!

Another thang...in the strip clubs...when this song is played.....Hey Fellas, if you aint got know girl dancing for'ya, pleeze believe a dancer gone ask "Ya wanna table dance" (next girl) "Ya wanna table dance" (next girl) "Ya wanna table dance"......H*LL them dancers make they money off that song!:lmao:

P.S.
Now watch some brother do'a answer this song....."uckS my ickD ickL my allsB..................":eek2:

Back