Worlds Sexiest athletes...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Dominic Dawes is nice, so is Marion Jones, and I would love to wrestle with Serena...BUT I had to narrow it down to Nikki McCray and that Oriental chick (Janetta Lee). Sorry sistahs, but I confess to having a bit of "yella" fevah!:D

My vote goesto CWEB. Chris Webber is cutie although Tiki Barber and Derek Jeter are some fine arsses too.;)

How could I choose...

between CWeb, Roy Jones, Tiki Barber, Michael Jordan, and Derk Jeter........I chose Michael Jordan.

The Williams Sisters........BWWWWWAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAA HHHAAAAAA:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Whew had to get that out of my system:

I'd say Dawes, Jones, and McCray in order.

Eanie, Meanie, Miny, Moe.....

The World's Sexiest Athlete?

I narrowed it down to...Chris Webber and M. Jordan
But
My final vote went to:
Michael Jordan
I don't have a thing for Jordan,
but he's sexy as hell & I just
love a dark chocolate brother
(...besides, everyone else was too young).

Originally posted by Bird123
The Williams Sisters........BWWWWWAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAA HHHAAAAAA:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:confused: O.K. I'll admit that Venus isn't the cutest, but Serena, come on give her a break. Apparently you haven't seen her off the tennis court lately!

Originally posted by sweetnupe_6

:confused: O.K. I'll admit that Venus isn't the cutest, but Serena, come on give her a break. Apparently you haven't seen her off the tennis court lately!

I'll give Serena "ok" status, but she is nowhere near as cute as the other ones I picked. She maybe the finest though (them legs are sculpted beautifully) I'm a face man though, fine without the mug dont cut it for me............ but Venus......she's another story. I root for them everytime the play against one of them though. I hate when they put them against each other, unless it's for the championship.

I agree with you on that Bird....but over the years she has made a major apperance change (must be the money). "L" I didn't even voter her number one. She made it to my Semi-finals or something like that. I think I ended up voting for Lalia Ali or Dominique Dawes...I can't remember, its been a while since I voted.

Originally posted by JSTUS
The world's sexiest athlete is
<font size=20>M. Jeffrey Jordan</font size=20>.

H'mm Let's see if I measure up!

First name...."check"

Greek Affiliation... "check"

Skin Tone .... "check"

Hair Style ... "check"

Tongue Wagging ... "check"

:D

Call Me: 1-800-CONTAGIOUS

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by MikeBigg

H'mm Let's see if I measure up!

First name...."check"