World Famed vs Valley

Is Valley still open? :confused:

Somebody needs to run some electricity to that part of the 'Sip. :smh: And some telephony. And some water. And some cable. And some radio. :shame:

I don't believe they are coming to Grambling on Saturday. But I believe they will be in Shreveport on Sunday.

Originally posted by Panthro

Somebody needs to run some electricity to that part of the 'Sip. :smh: And some telephony. And some water. And some cable. And some radio. :shame:

I'll say this: TMobile needs to plop-down some Cell Towers, but trust me when I say this.......

Valley don't need NOTHING else....

The women come 'thick' up in Itta Bena......That campus was on FIYA two weeks ago when JSU played 'em......

:nod::nod2:

Hell is PV still open? When u get those sorry ninjas to start winning, and actually put money into the band program for them to travel, then u can talk about somebody elses' school.

We are not coming to Grambling, because they never returned our trip in 99. Every time the game is slated to be played in Itta Bena ya'll come up with a reason not to come, or want to change the venue of the game, so screw ya'll.

We will be in Memphis Sunday for the BOTB with us UAPB, Tyrese and Ginuwine

DAYUUM DAYUUM DAYUUM

I was waiting for this match-up.....This is the game of the season...please Valley go...I am actually willing to miss homecoming to make this battle....

Originally posted by Devil's Gun Trigger Man
Hell is PV still open? When u get those sorry ninjas to start winning, and actually put money into the band program for them to travel, then u can talk about somebody elses' school.

We are not coming to Grambling, because they never returned our trip in 99. Every time the game is slated to be played in Itta Bena ya'll come up with a reason not to come, or want to change the venue of the game, so screw ya'll.

your not worth us coming to you. Just be real.. you have no money. People respect the truth..

We tried to take ya'll to the Bahamas. Guess who screwed that up? Man I hate ya'll president. :redhot: Have fun in Memphis.

What year was the Bahamas trip offered? I don't remember hearing about that. I am going to have call someone on that.

Originally posted by MVSUDiva
What year was the Bahamas trip offered? I don't remember hearing about that. I am going to have call someone on that.

It was 2000 or 2001. Grambling was making a trip to play MVSU in Bahamas but the president of MVSU decline the deal.

My source said the money was not right. They wanted Valley to pay for halp of the trip and they was going to pay for all of Grambling. So, Valley declined because we did not have sufficent funds to pay for the trip.

Originally posted by WaterBoy2
It was 2000 or 2001. Grambling was making a trip to play MVSU in Bahamas but the president of MVSU decline the deal.

Awww The SLAW BOWL in the Bahamas that would have been a big HIT!!!!!!

Sorry it didn't go down......GSU and MVSU is like bread and butter....:lmao: :lmao:

Please understand sarcasm. :rolleyes:

Sheeeessh. Some of y'all are very sensitive (like a clit). :smh:

Some of y'all are very sensitive (like a clit). :smh:

Gott-dayumm Ronnie!!!!!:eek2: :eek2:

You ain't calling Trigga-mayne a 'clit' are you???

:dude::lmao:

Uh, Mr. Trigger Man.....the last time you saw PV was in 95 in Itty Bitty. You haven't been to Texas since Reagan was in office. So next time you wanna get sarcastic, get the facts first.

1995 is correct. That is one time I can say that we did not put up a battle b/c we was told PV was not comming . We did not even practice much that week. PV marched in with 3 minutes on the clock, did the show, and then marched out and loaded up. The only thing we could do was :eek2: . The staff was straight on panic mode.

Originally posted by SUtrp96
Awww The SLAW BOWL in the Bahamas that would have been a big HIT!!!!!!

Sorry it didn't go down......GSU and MVSU is like bread and butter....:lmao: :lmao:
I beg to differ. :rolleyes:

Back