World Famed vs. The Sonic Boom of The South Who Will Take The Win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Legend35
Our shows are centered around the music and we don't need a lot of fireworks and low blows to keep the crown entertained!!!!

I know this was directed towards SUtrp96, but they don't do that stuff. So, I assume that you're talking about JSU.
And if so, even if JSU didn't do any of those things (which they don't for every game), they're still just as entertaining.

Boy, I can't wait to see Grambling on Saturday! And I'm not being funny. 'Cause more than one of ya'll have warned us about not "sleeping" on Grambling.
I will most likely sit next to Grambling on Saturday, at least for the first half of the game.

Originally posted by whocares98
Notice you said two of the best that makes GSU #1 and JSU #2 and SU #3, cause JSU or SU will ever be on GSU's level in the public eye.

No SMACK intended

You stay confused dude.....As soon as some one frm JACKSON rag on you....You put SU ahead of JSU....And as soon as some one from SU rag on you, you put JSU in of SU......

That's all ..

No smack intended....

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
WELL SINCE I LOST MONEY BETTING OM JSU LAST WEEK TO TAKE THE "W" AGAINST SU, I WON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE TWICE GSU WILL TAKE THE "W" THIS WEEK.

GOD BLESS DEAR OLE GRAMBLING!!!!

I just hope your talking about the game, because how do you bet money on a band battle, which is solely based on opinion. Considering the fact that most people, no matter how die hard they were for their school's band, admitted that both were hot on Saturday night. A good number saying JSU was better and a good number saying SU was better. Please tell me you're talking about the football game.:)

But it's nice to see Grambling talking big like this. They must be nice this year. I guess we'll see Saturday. Maybe the Boom will have some low blows and fireworks in store for Grambling also. Seems that's the only way they are going to be able to compete with the legendary Grambling Tiger Marching Band.:D See you Saturday.

Originally posted by jaydog
I just hope your talking about the game, because how do you bet money on a band battle, which is solely based on opinion. Considering the fact that most people, no matter how die hard they were for their school's band, admitted that both were hot on Saturday night. A good number saying JSU was better and a good number saying SU was better. Please tell me you're talking about the football game.:)

Naw....DUDE just that DUMB!!!!!!!!

Gansta isht???? What do you mean by that????
Our show is based around dancin so we can pull that off???? I'm very offended!!!!Today's Grambling Band can infact hang with your so-called two best bands. Keep on sleeping,... hear?????

Sat. will tell the story!!!!!! Yes!!!!! I believe in this band to do what it is that Grambling band does. Our shows are centered around the music and we don't need a lot of fireworks and low blows to keep the crown entertained!!!!

So in other words......GRAMBLING BAND has made a total 360 turn in ONE YEAR?

I guess on a college level any thing is possible....But are you saying this.....

But just being good is not good enough when FACING great bands such as SU and JSU........

If GSU was on this level, people would be talking.....People besides GSU folk....

NO smack intended.....

But people are quick to think once a band makes an improvement...They are where they need to be to take out everything that faces them....

UAPB is where they need to be, AAMU is where they need to ....And they ain't pulling no isht like you are saying GSU is about to pull...... I guess we will hear sooner or later...

My hopes aren't that high...I am just expecting a better sounding band from GSU......But that don't say it all..

Good Luck....

GSU has a hard task this week...

peace

Sat. will tell the story!!!!!! Yes!!!!! I believe in this band to do what it is that Grambling band does. Our shows are centered around the music and we don't need a lot of fireworks and low blows to keep the crown entertained!!!!

naw you need prayer. and a freaking tuner. :lmao: you guys sound bad, and 2001 i will never forget when you walked out the stadium, came back just to mess the song up worse. i lost all respect for yall then, and last year at the bayou, yall sounded horrible, horrible, you would have done beter by staying home. and i blame the directors. but yall have to have a decade of good season before you ever get any respect in this confrence. you can dance on the national anthem if you wanna. just come with it sat, so we can show you how your best will never be good enough.

Originally posted by royboy
naw you need prayer. and a freaking tuner. :lmao: you guys sound bad, and 2001 i will never forget when you walked out the stadium, came back just to mess the song up worse. i lost all respect for yall then, and last year at the bayou, yall sounded horrible, horrible, you would have done beter by staying home. and i blame the directors. but yall have to have a decade of good season before you ever get any respect in this confrence. you can dance on the national anthem if you wanna. just come with it sat, so we can show you how your best will never be good enough.
:shame: You see,....This is the major problem. This is Fall 2003 and you are talking about 2001. This is stereotyping my band based on past encounters. Judge this band for this year and the he!! with 2001!!! I personally don't need any acceptance from nobody except myself and I prefer not to have any of you blowing sunshine up my arse!!!! I know what Grambling is all about and what justifies and qualifies as a Grambling Band.

Just go to sleep "You Great Almighty Bands" if you want to. You will soon open your eyes from your deep sleep and realize that Grambling has once again changed the way the game is played. You will be sadden that those other bands that whistled to your tunes are no where to be found. So,....enjoy!!! and sweet dreams.

that is great but still one decent year will not make up for all of the ones prior. i hope yall have improved, we will see friday.

Originally posted by SUtrp96
You folks gotta be kidding me....:lol:

But do you some of you truely think GSU band has what it takes to take out SU or JSU this year..... AS being the 2 best bands in the SWAC?...

Yes!!!!! I was at that game last week and I stand strongly behind my statement.

Originally posted by SUtrp96
So in other words......GRAMBLING BAND has made a total 360 turn in ONE YEAR?
No because if so there would be no change. :) I will contend that they have exceeded my expectations and for a person like me,....that's hard to do.

I guess on a college level any thing is possible....But are you saying this.....
I'm not sure I understand the question but, I will say the music (arrangement) is very much improved . This band is more focused as well as more detailed.

But just being good is not good enough when FACING great bands such as SU and JSU........
:lmao: :lmao: I could speak on that but,.... I won't at this time.

If GSU was on this level, people would be talking.....People besides GSU folk....
They are but, perhaps no one wants to talk about those posts. We know it's pure "T" Hatred. That's one of the prices you pay for being so famous. The flip side,......among our peers,.....it seems to me that we have developed a stigma that is hard to get rid of no matter how hard we try as the years go on. Don't stereotype this year's band with the band of last year and the year before. Can we please have an open mind?

But people are quick to think once a band makes an improvement...They are where they need to be to take out everything that faces them....
I've been around here for quite a while. So much so that I can look at this band during the first couple of games and determine if they are ready for the "big boys." I have not felt this way since 1994 and I'm tellin' you they have the potential to wipe you out at the BOTB's.

UAPB is where they need to be, AAMU is where they need to ....And they ain't pulling no isht like you are saying GSU is about to pull...... I guess we will hear sooner or later...
I don't agree. Everyone has room for improvement. Once again ,...they have the potential to take out(I don't mean demolish) Jackson. I know what this band can do and I know they believe in what they are capable of doing.

My hopes aren't that high...I am just expecting a better sounding band from GSU......But that don't say it all..

Good Luck....

GSU has a hard task this week...

peace
I see.......Well, my hopes are high and within reach. History as demonstrated time and time again that without struggle,....there's no progress. It will be an All Out CAT FIGHT. Band wise anyway.

Originally posted by jaydog

But it's nice to see Grambling talking big like this. They must be nice this year. I guess we'll see Saturday. Maybe the Boom will have some low blows and fireworks in store for Grambling also. Seems that's the only way they are going to be able to compete with the legendary Grambling Tiger Marching Band.:D See you Saturday.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: That's a fact Jack. You're gonna need the fireworks. I rather enjoyed them this time around. They were very colorful. Last weekend they were yellow, purple and green. What colors will you have in store for us this weekend? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao::D

that is great but still one decent year will not make up for all of the ones prior. i hope yall have improved, we will see friday.

So a band has to "make up" for the years they were not as good? I see where this is going and I gonna stop right here.

At any rate, good luck to both bands.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: That's a fact Jack. You're gonna need the fireworks. I rather enjoyed them this time around. They were very colorful. Last weekend they were yellow, purple and green. What colors will you have in store for us this weekend? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao::D

I guess we'll see Saturday.:D Like I said earlier, I can't wait to see Grambling. They must be hot this year from what yall, the Gramblingites, are saying. :D

if grambin was any better i am sure i would have recalled a thread on some board about it, just contuinue to stay in da shadows and try to blend in. ok.

You might miss any topic about GSU being better cause

1. being that the last few years have not been as good, peeps will chalk it up to they still have to make up for those bad years.

2. some of you ain't as honest as you think you are.

3. some people don't care one way or the other.

4. You choose not to read the 1 or two up.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
if grambin was any better i am sure i would have recalled a thread on some board about it, just contuinue to stay in da shadows and try to blend in. ok.
Read the fourm World Famed vs M4 are some of the other fourms like from when we played PV well you know what brah we can show you better than we can tell you.

WELL SINCE I LOST MONEY BETTING OM JSU LAST WEEK TO TAKE THE "W" AGAINST SU, I WON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE TWICE GSU WILL TAKE THE "W" THIS WEEK.

GOD BLESS DEAR OLE GRAMBLING!!!!

What did you bet on whoa...the game or the band...:rolleyes:

Notice you said two of the best that makes GSU #1 and JSU #2 and SU #3, cause JSU or SU will ever be on GSU's level in the public eye.

No SMACK intended

TRULY DAWG, YOU BETTER LEAVE THAT CRACK ALONE.....IT KILLS THE MIND...AS YOU CAN SEE...

LET ME END ALL OF THIS AND PUT A END TO THIS SMACK.....
GRAMBLING BAND STICKS AND NO ONE REALLY CARES TO SEE THEM LIKE SU AND JSU.......GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULLS... OUR BIGGEST BAND SHOW WOULD ALWAYS BE SU......YOU DON'T HAVE TO LIKE IT WHOA.....ITS THE BOTTOM LINE...

What rock did this retard crawl from under????

Let me re-open the smack to restart the smack all over again!

Let me see the best way to get my point across to you!

I'm thinking.......................still thinking,........................well,...it ain't worth it!!!
:idea: Then again,......it is!!!!!!

Read this good!!!!!!!!!

I don't give a flying fart what you think. Shut the he!! up and take your beat down like a man!!!!!!!

Dammit!!!!

What a coward!!!!!

Your punk arse will never earn my respect until you stop stealing every other band's stuff and sit your pathethic arse in your own band room and come up with your own ideas that don't require a circus act and a bunch of fire crackers!!!!!

This ain't the 4th of July!!!!!! :retard:

Originally posted by CriTAUcal
I will most likely sit next to Grambling on Saturday, at least for the first half of the game.

Yeah Critter, go hold it down in the TMade Sonic Boom OldHead spot...... You can have my seat..... I won't be there.....

The Boom's gunna ROAST the World Famed.......

:shame:

Well all I can promise this Saturday is GSU doing what GSU do and JSU doing what JSU do. If JSU wanna use gimicks and low blows so be it. I mean dang but I promise this no matter what the "Boom" will respect World Famed at the end of the game. You might not like us but you will respect us. That is all I want is respect because this is a retuning year for us and we are much better. But just wait to see Saturday.

Originally posted by CriTAUcal
I know this was directed towards SUtrp96, but they don't do that stuff. So, I assume that you're talking about JSU.
And if so, even if JSU didn't do any of those things (which they don't for every game), they're still just as entertaining.
Yeh! But Southern needs a fat white guy to get out and dance! Stop exploiting that boy!:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back