World Famed vs M4

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Re: Re: ...

Originally posted by KaTAUstrophic_Tone
:eek2: WTF!!! SU candences!? Boy SU's p-section wish they sounded that good....
All I have to say is Grambling is better than what they have been in the past and I'm proud of them.....BUT...the only songs I felt them on was Big Hawk and Many Men (which still had many problems, but they blew that ish).:cool: :D :)

Yes, SU cadences, we heard a couple, like Joe Friday. I wasn't implying about the sound or how they looked, I was inquiring about the section playing the cadences. Don't get me wrong, UAPB's Percussion section is hella deep and they do look good so mad props go out for that.

I told EJ and Ryan they need to X out that isht, I hate the fact that we play that. Other than that, we play nothing else from Southern, well not to my knowledge.....:mad:

Re: Re: Re: ...

Originally posted by SnareBaby954
Yes, SU cadences, we heard a couple, like Joe Friday. I wasn't implying about the sound or how they looked, I was inquiring about the section playing the cadences. Don't get me wrong, UAPB's Percussion section is hella deep and they do look good so mad props go out for that.

For one we aren't theonly one's that play "Joe Friday" it is also played by Prarie View. That's one not a couple and isn't like we are watching Drum Line and stealing cadences like some people I know.....:rolleyes:

From what I saw it was Grambling for halftime and UAPB for the 5th. Didn't hear much about the stands. I'm sure Grambling played alot in the stands because of the score.
Dayum Grambling came in and took uapb seats in the endzone :D

Originally posted by COACH

Dayum Grambling came in and took uapb seats in the endzone :D

thats the student section...lol the band dont sit there....and trust lol they paid the price for sitting over there...smh when M4 turned and faced dem and blew NECK:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

but gsu was workin with something from over there at times..both bands played all and i mean all game long :cool:

Originally posted by SWAC31
thats the student section...lol the band dont sit there....and trust lol they paid the price for sitting over there...smh when M4 turned and faced dem and blew NECK:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

but gsu was workin with something from over there at times..both bands played all and i mean all game long :cool:

I've seen footage of the uapb band sitting in the endzone infront of the score board many times. So you are saying the band never sits in that section?

Originally posted by COACH
I've seen footage of the uapb band sitting in the endzone infront of the score board many times. So you are saying the band never sits in that section?

we aint sat there since 00-01..lol

It made no sense for peanut butta to sit in the endzone seats when the sideline seats were always empty. LOL he said the endzone seats was the student section. I heard it was a pretty good game....band wise.

Originally posted by GoodFella
I was thinking the same when 500 fans showed up for Eddie Robinsons last home game lol......

If Grambling had endzone seating..there is a slim chance that would be funny. But since they don't, it's not.

Re:

For one we aren't theonly one's that play "Joe Friday" it is also played by Prarie View. That's one not a couple and isn't like we are watching Drum Line and stealing cadences like some people I know.....:rolleyes:

And your point being. So you're telling me that ya'll play it because PV play it? Or perhaps JSU plays it! Drumline? I'll give you that, we have a cadence that sound like the one on the movie. Say, we minus well start playing it too, since everyone else is playing it! (according to you)! :rolleyes:

Re: Re:

And your point being. So you're telling me that ya'll play it because PV play it? Or perhaps JSU plays it! Drumline? I'll give you that, we have a cadence that sound like the one on the movie. Say, we minus well start playing it too, since everyone else is playing it! (according to you)! :rolleyes:

Yeah yeah yeah, and chocolate thunder still got taxed...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Re: ...

Good shi% to both bands, but I got to say, whats up with the krank playing all those SU cadences?

See this is what Im talking about!! You said we played all of those SU candences, but when you were asked to name them, you could only name 1. Stop making it seem like we steal stuff from them because we dont. I tell you, the isht people do to bring a band down because they Psection got crushed.....

Joe Friday the cadence itself is so basic, that if we're gonna bring that up, we might as well bring up half of the SWAC playin the same defense cadence/cheer. The cadence is easy to play, basic and catchy. While I didnt ever understand why we played it when I was in Krank, I didnt question it because it was there before I was. I wish Krank would cut it out, but why stop what you've been doin for years??? I did catch the halftime via MBC and Gram was bringin it. I was very impressed with what I saw at halftime.

BTW, shouldn't Gram stop playin that National Anthem since UAPB plays it or vice versa???:rolleyes: ( Dont even say that is your arrangement cause my HS had the same arrangement and the original sheet music for it...unless Gram sellin arrangements now?)

Originally posted by KRANKin98
BTW, shouldn't Gram stop playin that National Anthem since UAPB plays it or vice versa???:rolleyes: ( Dont even say that is your arrangement cause my HS had the same arrangement and the original sheet music for it...unless Gram sellin arrangements now?)

Grambling has been playing that arrangement for sometime now. There are high school band directors that pay for arrrangements. Some band directors are alums and will be given an arrangement. So I've been told.

Re: Re:

NESS, I'm not justifying the fact we play that by saying everyone else does, i'm justing letting you know we aren't the only one's that play it. Still don't matter cause with or without that cadence KRANK still some bad mother F@ckas:cool: .

Re: Re: Re:

NESS, I'm not justifying the fact we play that by saying everyone else does, i'm justing letting you know we aren't the only one's that play it. Still don't matter cause with or without that cadence KRANK still some bad mother F@ckas:cool: .

And that is the bottom line, because my sister said so....:)

Back