World Famed and Human Jukebox

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigkaydawg

The World Famed and the Human Jukebox were able to sit in a cafeteria in Alexandria, La after the Mardi Gras parade without any beef, just chillin'. To me thats how thangs should be, minus all tha hatred. Even if the U is our rival, much luv anyway.

Big UP to the U, my 2nd favorite band next to Gram.

To my bruhs of Zeta Nu, ****** and strive for the highest(yall know what i mean)

A.E.A:cool:

And im out................

Originally posted by bigkaydawg
The World Famed and the Human Jukebox were able to sit in a cafeteria in Alexandria, La after the Mardi Gras parade without any beef, just chillin'. To me thats how thangs should be, minus all tha hatred. Even if the U is our rival, much luv anyway.

Big UP to the U, my 2nd favorite band next to Gram.

To my bruhs of Zeta Nu, ****** and strive for the highest(yall know what i mean)

A.E.A:cool:

And im out................

Yes I agree that was nice how I got a chance to chill with some of the people I met in N. O. during the classic. No arguing or nothing you dig. That is the way that it should be.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
yes i must agree that i was nice chillin with da U without any aguring or fighting yeah it is about time that two bands can just chillin without any disagreement even though a couple of SU BANDMEMBERS FLIP ME OFF but I ain't whinning but THAT WAS CHILDISH OF THEM ITS TIME TO GROW UP

But most of all congrats to all the FRAT of ZETA NU continue to strive of the highest

Why SU aint bring all they people, and why they aint play much?
Peeps in Alexandria said all that..... they were dissapointed, but they said GSU was off tha chain

Originally posted by Realistik
Why SU aint bring all they people, and why they aint play much?

Both bands were short on people because of Mardi Gras holiday in Louisiana. It was weird seeing su only having 2 buses.

SU and GSU being together should not be a big deal. Half of the band went to school with each other back in high school. That is the only relationship that I have ever had with GSU band members. It was a rival, but we did not HATE them. I am not moved by the two bands chilling, because that is the way it is suppose to be. With ZN being active again, that should kill alot of beef with alot of bands.

But that is good that SU and GSU still act like the classy college students that they are.

I was in the area and happened to see it on a local station. I seen the dancing dolls do the " Working Day and Night" routine.

Originally posted by jukebox89
SU and GSU being together should not be a big deal. Half of the band went to school with each other back in high school. That is the only relationship that I have ever had with GSU band members. It was a rival, but we did not HATE them. I am not moved by the two bands chilling, because that is the way it is suppose to be. With ZN being active again, that should kill alot of beef with alot of bands.

But that is good that SU and GSU still act like the classy college students that they are.

Well I think it's commendable because had it been anytime between '94-'00 there might have been beef. We never had the opportunity to join KKPsi and we were a lot more antagonistic back then...towards EVERYONE.

Originally posted by jukeboxmello97
Well I think it's commendable because had it been anytime between '94-'00 there might have been beef. We never had the opportunity to join KKPsi and we were a lot more antagonistic back then...towards EVERYONE.

So true!!!!

We didn't have the love for GSU as they may have now, being that KKY is back...

We mainly dis-liked bands that sounded horrible.

I have more respect for GSU band now than I did for any of the bands during my time... This GSU band is a respectable band in my eyes...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by CriTAUcal
Who are you, and what did you do with Jared?

Aww hush up.... :p

I been said I thought GSU was a much better band this year, compared to the other years....

Originally posted by CriTAUcal
Who are you, and what did you do with Jared?

He has gotten wiser now that he has officially become 'old school'!

My bad....mid-old school...... :p :swink:

I agree 100%. When Doc zipped KKPsi, that kind of but things in a disarray. Having KKPsi would have prevented the incident in Beaumont and there would be more respect from the S for bands and band members outside of the Human Jukebox. Having ZN back is definitely a great thing for the Human Jukebox. Grambling had an awesome year and any true bandsman would give credit where credit is due. And I do not want to believe that just because a person you went to high school with for 4 years, you all of a sudden hate them because they have a different color uniform.

I am not trying to start a debate or scold any of my young brothers in the S, or justify any bad behavior. I just stating my opinion.

Originally posted by jukebox89
I agree 100%. When Doc zipped KKPsi, that kind of but things in a disarray. Having KKPsi would have prevented the incident in Beaumont and there would be more respect from the S for bands and band members outside of the Human Jukebox. Having ZN back is definitely a great thing for the Human Jukebox. Grambling had an awesome year and any true bandsman would give credit where credit is due. And I do not want to believe that just because a person you went to high school with for 4 years, you all of a sudden hate them because they have a different color uniform.

I am not trying to start a debate or scold any of my young brothers in the S, or justify any bad behavior. I just stating my opinion.

Your comments are well recieved. I think '94 was the first year with no KKPsi members. That's where our supreme arrogance started. Terral Jackson took over as DM in '96, and the band pretty much adapted his attitude, which was that "we're the shat, fuk everyone else". While it was good for motivation, it initated a lot of friction. Let's just say that what happened in Beaumont easily could've happened in '96 or '97.

Your comments are well recieved. I think '94 was the first year with no KKPsi members. That's where our supreme arrogance started. Terral Jackson took over as DM in '96, and the band pretty much adapted his attitude, which was that "we're the shat, fuk everyone else". While it was good for motivation, it initated a lot of friction. Let's just say that what happened in Beaumont easily could've happened in '96 or '97.

You right about that brotha

Interesting thoughts...very interesting!

So what was the reason for Doc not having K K Psi members in the band in the 1st place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back