working out and sex drive?

jsupop33

Loyalty & Respect
Is it just me or do intense workouts push the sex drive up a notch. I notice that when I am really pushing hard in the gym, I am good for an extra round or two. Maybe, it is the testosterone increasing.

If a brother been going hard in the gym and don't get none for a couple days, I be walking around like a dog in heat. :lol:

True, when I used to work out on a regular basis I had a lot of energy. Man, I would go and go and go and go and go.:ebrow:

Is it just me or do intense workouts push the sex drive up a notch. I notice that when I am really pushing hard in the gym, I am good for an extra round or two. Maybe, it is the testosterone increasing.

If a brother been going hard in the gym and don't get none for a couple days, I be walking around like a dog in heat. :lol:

Yep! Be sniffing and looking.

man say what?? every since me and my girl started walking and running in the afternoon, we be getting it on soon as we step out the shower;

Yep...mine is already pretty high and even higher since I dropped 15 lbs

Working out at least twice a week increases your testosterone levels up to 49 percent. Working out also releases endorphins from the body and increases your libido.

That could be the reason why some experience an increase in sex drive after leaving the gym. Actually, one of the best times to have sex is right after working out, according to health officials.

Working out at least twice a week increases your testosterone levels up to 49 percent. Working out also releases endorphins from the body and increases your libido.

That could be the reason why some experience an increase in sex drive after leaving the gym. Actually, one of the best times to have sex is right after working out, according to health officials.

:lol: Sorry...

ugly002.gif

I don't know about yall, but while working out, I have all sorts of erotic thoughts going through my mind. Hmph~

I don't know about yall, but while working out, I have all sorts of erotic thoughts going through my mind. Hmph~

I thought it was just me. My mind goes into overdrive doing any type of exercise. The other day I ran into a fence on my riding mower. My mind went some where else and I forgot what I was doing......

Lol, since a brother been on insanity. I done pulled out some of them old 90 minute, 4 round performances. Hell, went through a box of rubbers one night.

Yes. I worked out 6 times last week and I wad looking at every hot lady walking by. It is always amped up but 4 days a week avg workouts does not help.

Back