Words from a SWAC Official/Referee

T

The Panther Fan

I just happened to stumble across a SWAC referee coming from a game today, I politely asked him some questions

1) Is it true SU gets favortism from you all?

He just smiled

2) Which coach gives you the most hell?

Pete Richardson, always on us,

3) Best band?

Prairie View

4) Best Team

Grambling

I also know what game he's going to call next week, but that's all I need to ell you all for now.

no, it was an informal interview, I do not see any smack.

I have a witness also

Band Fan, what does a SWAC official knows about judging a band? Probably the same he known about calling a game. Nothing.
Welcome back, PVU must have won a game since you're back. Thanks god for PQ.

I know which is the best SWAC band, but I won't say it out of respect

I am for real about the SU comment, he laughed when I asked

2-game streak or whatever, I was there when we loss and I am here when we win

I told a roomful of JSU fans that PV is for real and Nov. 10 and 17 will be the two worst days in their school's history

Now you're gonna piss off the Nation. You know dayum well, Pete never argues a call. It's only Doug Williams that gets on the referees.

I realize that Doug gets on the ref's azz real hard...they deserve it. But it's sickening how jaguars get on here and try to make it seem that Pete never raises his voice or comes on the field. The truth of the matter is, he does it more than most!

Last night was a classic example. Although I can't blame him for being upset with not getting a play off, but in honesty. He ckufed up using all the time outs and Levy ckufed up not getting out of bounds.

if you listen closely during the bayou classic, you can hear Pete yapping in the background

Jag fans would have seen it if they won last night, but you know if they didn't see it, it never happened :rolleyes:

Now ya'll know...

ain't know reason to argue if you not losing! Pete, just happens to be on the short end of the stick for a few games. Dayum!

Ain't nobody mad at a coach for being a coach. Hell, if I had a coach who just sat his happy tail on the sidelines while being punked by ref's, I would think something was wrong, or he was on some heart medication or something.

Mike Ditka send help! :D

Back