Word on Da Street... From Toi

JSU*Toi

Thank you for reading my 1st installment of WORD on Da Street...Now down to the dirt...

Ok...

Word on Da Street has it that your boy Snopp is getting into the Dre/JD battle...

*Snopp calls Dre a punk and states that if Dre was a Real man he would step to Suge...

Be on the look out for the Snoop underground Dis track of Dre and his great white hype Slim shaddy...:rolleyes:

Word on Da Street has it that everyone's fav thug Jay-Z is sluming with Destiny's Child Lead singer Beyonce...

*Inside souces have Beyonce's daddy working on a book called Pimping the Art of Hoeing your Daugther. :cool:

Word on Da Street has it that Janet Jackson has stepped out on JD and is playing mommy with Nsync's Justin Timberlake

*At a party right here in the atl my souces tell me that JD had a party and his now ex lady Janet Jackson came with Justion Timberlake much to JD's surprise. But JD stayed cool and sent them a bottle of Moet on him... (we will watch this one for more happening) ;)

That is this weeks Word on Da Street...See ya next week...

Luv Toi :cool:

Originally posted by JSU*Toi
Thank you for reading my 1st installment of WORD on Da Street...Now down to the dirt...

Ok...

Word on Da Street has it that your boy Snopp is getting into the Dre/JD battle...

*Snopp calls Dre a punk and states that if Dre was a Real man he would step to Suge...

Be on the look out for the Snoop underground Dis track of Dre and his great white hype Slim shaddy...:rolleyes:

Word on Da Street has it that everyone's fav thug Jay-Z is sluming with Destiny's Child Lead singer Beyonce...

*Inside souces have Beyonce's daddy working on a book called Pimping the Art of Hoeing your Daugther. :cool:

Word on Da Street has it that Janet Jackson has stepped out on JD and is playing mommy with Nsync's Justin Timberlake

*At a party right here in the atl my souces tell me that JD had a party and his now ex lady Janet Jackson came with Justion Timberlake much to JD's surprise. But JD stayed cool and sent them a bottle of Moet on him... (we will watch this one for more happening) ;)

That is this weeks Word on Da Street...See ya next week...

Luv Toi :cool:

I WAS WONDERING WHY SNOOP DID THE WELCOME TO ATL REMIX WITH JD, IF HE NEW JD AND DRE HAD BEEF. I CAN'T BELIEVE BEYOUNCE IS MESSING AROUND ON ME:bawling: :bawling: , I HEARD THEY WENT TO THE BAHAMAS OR SOMEWHERE TOGETHER, BUT THEY ARE JUST FRIENDS:rolleyes: YEAH RIGHT

Originally posted by JSU*Toi

Why doesn't he step to Suge:confused:

Re: Re: Word on Da Street... From Toi

Originally posted by Attack Dog

Why doesn't he step to Suge:confused:

i KNOW YALL SAY THAT THREAD ABOUT SUGE BEING GAY......DRE AINT TRYING TO GET GANG RAPED BY ALL THE DUDES OF DEATH ROW.....
:jump:

Back