Women Today Just Don't Care

I had one bold sister after me for a while. She almost suckered me in a few years back but she said something one day that made me come to my senses. Im so glad I didn't fall for the okie doke. Had I sex with that chick, she would have probably burnt my life down.

Bruh tell me about it. It's this little chick I know she always comes around my second job where I do taxes in the evening. She is the relative of one of the folks that work there. Her aunt who works with me told her when I walked by "No, he's happily married." The chick responded "you know I like em like that they don't want a relationship."

The aunt told me straight up that her niece likes being a side piece. The good thing is there are two other women there and I'm never there alone when she comes. When she is there I purposely go in the other ladies office and sit down and talk with her if we don't have clients. Funny thing...they realize what I am doing.

Thank God for women who look out for brothers.

When I was younger I use to be jealous of my boys who worked around a bunch of women. Especially fine women, but now although sometimes I get tired of being around these old hateful white males, I appreciate it because it has kept me safe. When I travel it is usually by myself or with old white people, so that has kept me safe also. Lol Most of the places I go there is really nothing there so that helps also. Lol

You're a risk free position which is awesome. Now them old white men have like 3 different families...LOL

Back