Women and Tattoos

Raising my hand.....I hate that look. I can tolerate the small ones on ankles and stuff but all up and down the arm like a billboard.....YUCK!

Raising my hand.....I hate that look. I can tolerate the small ones on ankles and stuff but all up and down the arm like a billboard.....YUCK!

Neck and clavicle tattoos are a little much. But everywhere is fine.

I know a girl with one going across he chest right above her breast. She is fine as may wine, wonderfully nice, and not bad on the eyes....it's just that the tattoo has an ex boyfriend's name on it....and on her back it says property. She keeps wondering why she can't keep a man.....I bet that is a large part of the problem.

I can't stand them all over a woman. They are cute on certain parts of the body, but when a woman has her full arms, chest and back covered that looks horrible.

My niece is all tatted up.....chest...legs...arms.....I don't know what else. It just does something to me to see women tatted up and down. I don't like it on guys either but women take it to another level.....in my not so humble opinion.

I know this chick who had a very nice e shape when she was twenty and had a tramp stamp. Now at 48 with a good amount of mother nature time I happen to be walking behind her at a game one day with some tight jeans and heels on and see that stamp. Didn't look the same..... Lol

Am I the only one who does not like women with a bunch of tattoos....

Man I have been on this for years now. I can take the small cute ones, but that all over the body ish kills me. I keep saying everyday I see them I can't wait til they get 40 and above to see how they look then.

Well, at one time my tastes was very bougie, conservative, plain, and ordinary...these days I love anything unusual, different, and out of the ordinary...I believe I'm in a serious mid-life crisis...with that being said, I love it!

(shrugs shoulders)....

Well, at one time my tastes was very bougie, conservative, plain, and ordinary...these days I love anything unusual, different, and out of the ordinary...I believe I'm in a serious mid-life crisis...with that being said, I love it!

(shrugs shoulders)....
I'm right there with you

That's like my infatuation with "hood chicks" LOL....when hood chicks are young they fun to be around...down for whatever...but when they get old....it look like they just done said bye to their body. LOL...

And while we are on the subject of tattoos, I, for the life of me, do not understand why dark skin people get tattoos. Tattoos are really not that noticeable on dark skin people. But its their money so.........
For a good minute, it has been uncommon for Blacks more or less Darked Skinned people to get tattoos. It takes a special kinda work to make a tattoo on a darker person stand out. Many white artists and Black customers rarely understood this until recently.

In a nutshell, one simply needs to go to an experienced artist that knows what he or she is doing.

I gotta admit I do find myself looking down at women breast with tattoos and looking at their back and feet when they have them. Especially if they're cute. Lol

I love watching black ink on VH1 for the tattoos they do. The cast is ignant, but they do some nice work.

I like tattoos, unfortunately some do go overboard with it. As for dark skinned people and tattoos, it just depends on what the tattoo is and how they take care of it.
Just like lighter skinned or white people, if they don't continue to take of it, the tattoo will start to look ugly. And while yall trippin, some of us on here have tattoos or worse, some kind of fraternity or other brand!!!

I like tattoos, unfortunately some do go overboard with it. As for dark skinned people and tattoos, it just depends on what the tattoo is and how they take care of it.
Just like lighter skinned or white people, if they don't continue to take of it, the tattoo will start to look ugly. And while yall trippin, some of us on here have tattoos or worse, some kind of fraternity or other brand!!!

Oh, so tattoos have to be maintained? See, I never knew that. Just out of curiosity, how does one take care of one's tattoos?

Oh, so tattoos have to be maintained? See, I never knew that. Just out of curiosity, how does one take care of one's tattoos?
The artist (the professional ones ) should give you some ointment and instructions for the first two weeks on how to properly treat it. You don't want to wash the spot longer than 5 minutes for 2 weeks and it should be given ointment once a day during this time. This allows the tattoo to properly heal. Those two weeks are crucial because if you treat it right, the ink will last longer and there will be no need for any retouches which again, a pro would offer if needed.

Last edited:
Back