Woman wakes up to find intruder in her bed...(must see video)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whewwwwww just found out this family just moved to huntsville from chicago. I knew they didn't have that bama accent. They cussed to proper and didn't say ainitmane.

Whewwwwww just found out this family just moved to huntsville from chicago. I knew they didn't have that bama accent. They cussed to proper and didn't say ainitmane.
LOL!!!!!!!!! Yeah, right. When they started saying "My Boy! We'll be lookin for you in the JP (projects)". I knew they was Bamas.

The attempted rape wasn't funny.
But knowing she was OK and then her brother jumps on the camera makes you forget that the girl was about to be a rape victim.

Right. I just cannot get w/in myself to make fun of folx when something serious is hanging onto them. That's all. I don't care how clownish that dude appear(s/ed) to some, I still think it admirable that he would protect his sister. Much in line w/ my own feelings and how I feel about my sisters except I'd prolly be arrested & charged w/ a terroristic threat for verbally saying what I'd do to any male who attempted to do something like that to my sisters/nieces/et al relatives. :|

I guess I'd be the one caught talking to a dude dressed in drag and see nothing wrong w/ it just as long as no touching goes on because I certainly wouldn't GAF what anyone else thought unless your last name is Jefferson/Harris/Criswell/Biggum/Mayes/Wallace et al I share w/. I've learned to elevate ppl as "human beings" rather than male/female specific. (hope that made sense) I show zero biasness one over the other and look upon and treat all equally, regardless of whatever visible shortcomings are evident. :tup:

The way the police was dusting for prints, this drama comedy is definitely not over with. They want to find the rapist so they can get his side of the story and probably some more laughs.

Right. I just cannot get w/in myself to make fun of folx when something serious is hanging onto them. That's all. I don't care how clownish that dude appear(s/ed) to some, I still think it admirable that he would protect his sister. Much in line w/ my own feelings and how I feel about my sisters except I'd prolly be arrested & charged w/ a terroristic threat for verbally saying what I'd do to any male who attempted to do something like that to my sisters/nieces/et al relatives. :|

I guess I'd be the one caught talking to a dude dressed in drag and see nothing wrong w/ it just as long as no touching goes on because I certainly wouldn't GAF what anyone else thought unless your last name is Jefferson/Harris/Criswell/Biggum/Mayes/Wallace et al I share w/. I've learned to elevate ppl as "human beings" rather than male/female specific. (hope that made sense) I show zero biasness one over the other and look upon and treat all equally, regardless of whatever visible shortcomings are evident. :tup:

:( Dayum Panth, you killed my laughter. You're a laugh killa. :(

I think the gay brother is more upset the intruder didn't jump in bed with him... that what it seem like he is more upset about...

~shrugs~

:( Dayum Panth, you killed my laughter. You're a laugh killa. :(

My bad mane. Didn't mean to rain on anybody's parade. Guess I'm in serious mode today.

Found out earlier today that one of my boys in the metroplex slept w/ this 36 y/o chick who told him very earlier this a.m. that she was notified by Tarrant Co health officials that she was HIV positive. My boy is very much married to a 37 (I think?) y/o and has been sleeping w/ a younger chick in her late 20s on the side as well. :read: Just a "tu-rrubble" (thx luvdaboom for Chuck Barkley's pronunciation) situation. :smh: I told him a long time ago to cease the foolishness w/ the playing around. Earlier, I told him to pray about the situation and do better (don't pass anything on to others and stay monogomous) :read:

1Cor13:11. Live it. :tup:

My bad mane. Didn't mean to rain on anybody's parade. Guess I'm in serious mode today.

Found out earlier today that one of my boys in the metroplex slept w/ this 36 y/o chick who told him very earlier this a.m. that she was notified by Tarrant Co health officials that she was HIV positive. My boy is very much married to a 37 (I think?) y/o and has been sleeping w/ a younger chick in her late 20s on the side as well. :read: Just a "tu-rrubble" (thx luvdaboom for Chuck Barkley's pronunciation) situation. :smh: I told him a long time ago to cease the foolishness w/ the playing around. Earlier, I told him to pray about the situation and do better (don't pass anything on to others and stay monogomous) :read:

Now that's a wake-up call.....literally......:smh:

Now that's a wake-up call.....literally......:smh:

Calling me crying on the phone asking what to do. :retard: I told him a loooooooooong time ago that if he wasn't happy in his murriage, leave it and let that woman loose to be free and happy vs the torment he's been putting her through. Just "tu-rruble" (thx luvdaboom for Chuck Barkley reference). :smh: I also told him abt 1Cor13:11 a loooooooooooooong time ago as well. :read:

Calling me crying on the phone asking what to do. :retard: I told him a loooooooooong time ago that if he wasn't happy in his murriage, leave it and let that woman loose to be free and happy vs the torment he's been putting her through. Just "tu-rruble" (thx luvdaboom for Chuck Barkley reference). :smh: I also told him abt 1Cor13:11 a loooooooooooooong time ago as well. :read:

That's a tough situation to be in. Your friend messed up big time.

I hope you're not beating him up over the head with that scripture. Pray for him and be a non-judgemental listening ear.

Her gay azz brother has me rotflmao!!!

facepalm.gif

Did that dude really say "coffee complexion"?...:lol:

Man I'm sorry, but this has to be the funniest junk I have seen in a long time. I hope yall know those are South Suburbs cousins from Chi-town.

I shole was thinkin, "da hell kinda accent is that? Dat ain't Bama!" :xeye: :lol:

Well, I'm glad the young lady is okay and I truly hope they catch the person responsible. :tup:

Now with that being said..... :emlaugh: :lmao: :emlaugh: :lmao:

them chicago transplants misreppin my city :scared::lol::shame::lol::lol:

SS come get cho chi-town people:lol:

but u can tell they trying to slowly pick up huntsville slang by saying "My Boy".. they just saying it to proper

Dayum!!!!!!! Man, I hate to hear this. We (as a people) need to do better by our mates.

Ok, they moved to Hicksville to live THERE? WTF was their life like in Chitown. :vomit:

Man, them jokas from Huntsville! LOL!!!!! They Bamas. See, if they did something great for the city, then Dahill and the rest would be braggin about how Huntsville folks are the bestest. But now since we found some, which I knew they had, Dahill and the rest wants to be talkin about "They Yankees", "They be from up North". Man, kill that stuff. LOL!!!!!!! They Bamas!

:lol: @ "Coffee Brown Complexion with a nice clean face"!
:emlaugh: :bawling:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back