Woman Says Alabama Senate Nominee Roy Moore Sexually Assaulted Her When She Was 14

The problem is there are not enough whites with good Morales in Alabama to vote against him. In fact Moore even has black ministers supporting him says a lot about Religion and why southern states finish last in everything.

[QUOTE="CEE DOG, post: 2642049, member: 94"]Moore will still be the next senator for the state of Alabama.[/QUOTE]

Again I hope like hell you are wrong, but I think you are spot on. I have said it once, I will say it again, and I will say it a thousand times,
there are people in Alabama who would vote for Adolph Hitler if he was on the ballot. If Jones wins this race, I will be one of the first to apologize to the voters of my home state.

1) We know that Moore will still win, because it's all about party over country or state in this case
2) I know that the right is trying to spin this as a democratic effort, but why are they not looking at Strange's camp or hell even Trump himself. There are rumbles that Strange could become a write-in candidate and there have been some rumors that even Jeff Sessions could be written in.
3) If Moore does win, it's already been mentioned that, he may be removed and then another republican will be installed in his place...i.e. Strange or Sessions. Stripping the voice from the conservatives of Alabama. Hence a stolen election!

1) We know that Moore will still win, because it's all about party over country or state in this case
2) I know that the right is trying to spin this as a democratic effort, but why are they not looking at Strange's camp or hell even Trump himself. There are rumbles that Strange could become a write-in candidate and there have been some rumors that even Jeff Sessions could be written in.
3) If Moore does win, it's already been mentioned that, he may be removed and then another republican will be installed in his place...i.e. Strange or Sessions. Stripping the voice from the conservatives of Alabama. Hence a stolen election!

This discussion was raised last week and a reporter said that would set a bad precedent because we have president who was accused of sexual harassment and nothing was done....basically everyone elected should be held to this standard.

The dip says he did not know the woman but he signed her yearbook.......o_O

Now that I can believe. I'm not defending him but I know for a fact when I worked for a State Rep she signed something for a boy and 2 years later she forgot who the boy was. Hell let's be honest can you remember signing something 40 years ago that was a yearbook. Hell I don't even know where my high school yearbook is let alone remembering who signed it.

I commend folks for coming forward and doing what they have to do. Especially, when a person is powerful.

I'm waiting on a man to come out and say one of these powerful women sexually harassed or assaulted him. Now that would be some good stuff.

Did you see what he signed?

Yea I saw it and yes it is unnerving but like I said I’ve worked for a politician who didn’t remember a kid from a year ago better yet 40.

I don’t think they are lying I just think that the yearbook thing is a stretch.

Yea I saw it and yes it is unnerving but like I said I’ve worked for a politician who didn’t remember a kid from a year ago better yet 40.

I don’t think they are lying I just think that the yearbook thing is a stretch.
Founder, I think it is more of an indictment against him that (after what he wrote) he says he did not remember her. Shows a lot about who he is and what he was/is about.

Founder, I think it is more of an indictment against him that (after what he wrote) he says he did not remember her. Shows a lot about who he is and what he was/is about.

Not being funny but do you remember a note you possibly wrote 40 years ago? Like I said I'm not defending him at all but folks (especially politicians) write all types of nice stuff for votes.

To me it's sickening that he got away with it for this long.

Not being funny but do you remember a note you possibly wrote 40 years ago? Like I said I'm not defending him at all but folks (especially politicians) write all types of nice stuff for votes.

To me it's sickening that he got away with it for this long.
The note itself...probably not. The person I wrote it to....YUP!

Let's be real. Pedophiles have been around for centuries. Especially in the deep South. We are talking about the descendants of slave Masters who raped young black women for decades. Why do you think white males have an obsession with slim skinny women who look like you girls? They desire young females. Living in denial through religion is ignorance. Look at the Catholic Church......

Christians and their religion, something just doesn't add up! But, you can't tell blacks this, they passionately continue to carry the torch of hypocrisy for the "white man." This little light of mine, I'm going to let it shine. :( I guess Roy Moore is just a man and can ask for forgiveness “seventy times seven times?” :(

Last edited:
Why do you think white males have an obsession with slim skinny women who look like you girls? They desire young females.

Their obsession with young women has less to do with their physical build. They have an obsession with young girls because they have the belief that young girls have no way of knowing how bad sex with them is. They literally like young women because they get to be the best that young woman has ever been with and do not worry about having to be compared with the other people she's been with. I'm willing to be he has a history of "preaching" about the evils of premarital sex.

Nevertheless, he's going to win and nothing will happen to him.

Back