Woe is SU...

Jaguar Diehard

What are we gonna do?
We have to play against those big bad Lions this week.
I'm gonna hide my face.
We can't beat anybody.
We have no defense.
We have no offense.
We have no Michael Hayes.
We have no coach.
We have no fan support.
We have no band.
We have nothing...
NADA...
What a spectacle this game will be?
Please come and watch us lay down against those
bad lions.
Oh my ...
Woe is SU!
Sad, Sad SU!
Lost 3 SWAC games in 3 years.
Oh my.
How are we gonna survive?
I''m scared.
Momma...Hold me!
:emlaugh:

Is Dougie "fresh" ever gonna pay child support? Why dont you just worry about that fraud arse teeball program of yours in Nawth Luuziana. MMMMMMMkay?

LOL @ LJ

We gone get our azzes kicked this hea weekend....
How we gone beat them Lions w/o Hayes....
Pete is losing his mind.....
Penut butta's got it going on....
Lawd Jesus help us....
Our band SUcks....
Our fans aren't loyal anymo....

:(

ugh penut butta, please don't hurt us, we can't take another loss....okay? :(

:rolleyes:

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh Penut Butter,

I'm waving the WHITE "bread". We don't wont no mo. Please take it light cuz weez on BET. :confused:

Guess I ride up north and watch that other team I love to hate play. SOG, can I ???

Originally posted by BgJag
Guess I ride up north and watch that other team I love to hate play. SOG, can I ???

By... uhhhh BgJag,

That aint a bad idea. It's a much shorter drive for me and maybe we can sit with crying Eddie. Ya know, three misfits are always better than one. :emlaugh:

You guys talked all of that bull last year, about this that and other. About how you was going to destroy us, about how easy this win was gonna be. Now you guys are on here silent like owls. Something just dont add up.......

Penut Butta Please..............

After ya'll beat us lowly ole JAGS unmercifully this Saturday, please don't let this guy spoil your joy as he did last year after the game:

img22.jpg

UAPB Coach/Spokesman, Lee "Gritty Teeth" Hardman

Please as a TruBlu Jaguar Supporter, don't let this man ever again speak in front of a camera on National or Cable Television.

I mean, we already know how great Penut Butta is and all. Please don't run up the score on us in our own stadium, we're begging you..........:rolleyes:

Imma have to take a nerve pill

This upcoming game has got me in tears almost...I just don't know we're gonna do Nation.

Philly and Goody,

I think it's reeeeeeeeeal cute you guys are smacking over here. Yall must be throwing dems bows on the jukebox members next door and just coming over to catch your breath. :eek:

Well, here's a little tidbit in terms you both should appreciate:

Your golden cubs are about as legit as MC Hammer and Vanilla Ice were when they were doing their thing back in the day.

UAPB stands about as good a chance of winning on the Bluff as Michael Jackson has of ever being a brotha again.

Yall are on the clock, so bring your team and your band and get ready to be demolished and embarrassed in front of a crowd that will expect no less than total humiliation on national tv. :redhot:

Here D-Town Jag

Boo take my Jag-Rag and whip your tears away.

We both know big, bad Penut Butta is going to crush us, so "Don't Cry, Dry you Eye......."

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Dayum I'm skeeeeed of Saturday

Thank you TBJ...you're the best.:)

ugh LJ, I don't think we should jump the gun so much now....remember what happened last year.
:rolleyes:

Someone is playing a cruel joke on me. I did not, I did not post that garbage above. Why would I:

We have no Mike,
Pete is uhhhhhh surfing the net I'm sure,
The jukebox is having a down year,
The Nation has deserted SU and now claims gSU,
Did I mention that Mike is out for the year.

We are scedddddddd and verrrrryyyyyyyyy afraid. :bawling: :confused:

Goodfella,

Bruh,

I know we talked this same stuff and ya'll showed us no mercy in Penut Butta Country.

We'z begging you Country Mo-Fo's this time to take it easy on us.

D-Town and LadyJag, I needs a hug....... :(

TBJ, I should be asking you guys to have mercey on us, chicken bones, beer cans. Let us get in the stadium first......

Toolame fan

I saw an ad on the back of a beer truck. Cheap seats....4 for $40 to Tulane game. Sound like a good deal. Beat driving to Baton Rouge.

Goodfella, Bruh........

You know me and you are cool right.

So I promise, when I see you I won't throw nothing hard like a chicken bone or a 40 oz. bottle at you.

I'll going to throw something soft like some pigs feet or mud pies at you guys.

Since I'm being so nice, promise not to run up the score.:rolleyes:

Back