Without AAMU The SWAC Would Be

Re: Boy you dun lost yo mind........

Originally posted by JAG03
Your confidence in Cooper, who hasn't proved anything, is astonishing!!!

<font color=maroon>Dummy, you didn't hear me mention Cooper in anything. That what happens when you ASSume!</font>

YOU KNOW you weak when you:

generalize isht........ (since when does "winning the SWAC" become irrelevant???)

<font color=maroon>It becomes irrelevant when you harp about LAST YEAR, LAST YEAR, and yo azz didn't win it THEN!!! :p
THAT'S when, chump!</font>

talk around the facts..............(fact is you bustas are 0-2, soon to be 0-3)

<font color=maroon>Hell, I know our record!
I don't see the point of boasting about it, just to appease YO azz! :D
I forgot...YOUR record is just astounding...leaps and bounds ahead of the pack. :rolleyes:</font>

your Head Coach gets a raise instead of a pink slip for a .000 performance............(Is that AAAAAMU logic??)

<font color=maroon>Don't get it twisted, you CRUMB!
The "raise" came into effect before the season started! Only a nimrod like yo-...well there more of y'all...would think some dumb ish like that!</font>

you have no defense against being a doormat.........(Just review your last game against Grumbling)

<font color=maroon>:xeye:
Yep...that's the Gag03 that I know and lo...well, that's the one I know! :D </font>

your offense has only score a GRAND total of 13 points in 2 games.........( HUH????? What a weak arse team!)

<font color=maroon>13 points IS terrible! :D
But don't worry...we'll see how "weak" we'll be when you get that azz embarassed at homecoming...;)</font>

Simply put youarenotonSU'ssuperiorlevel!!!!

<font color=maroon>How original...:rolleyes:</font>

Dude...what do you want??????

the bandboy over there isn't even worthy of a reply....

What a waste of keystrokes.....

You said all that to say what?????

Who's dumb when you give a guy a contract BEFORE a season, when you know he BACKED into the SCG a year before????

I guess you mutts have WON a CHAMPIONSHIP, right???:rolleyes:

Man these AMMMMMMU fans start "growling" when you hit them in the head with a rolled up "facts" newspaper.........

This is the dumbest quote of the year:
Originally posted by Niggeleckt:
It becomes irrelevant when you harp about LAST YEAR, LAST YEAR, and yo azz didn't win it THEN!!! It becomes irrelevant when you harp about LAST YEAR, LAST YEAR, and yo azz didn't win it THEN!!!

Isn't that WHY you want your team to WIN the SCG...so you can BRAG???? I guess .500 is good enough for you....

Vintage Ho3.....

Originally posted by JAG03
You said all that to say what?????

<font color=maroon>I could very well ask yo azz the SAME EXACT question! :p</font>

Isn't that WHY you want your team to WIN the SCG...so you can BRAG???? I guess .500 is good enough for you....

That's what I'm talking about, STUPID!!! :mad:

You keep harpin' about LAST YEAR!
Did you WIN the SWAC LAST YEAR????? No, you didn't.
Did you even make it to the Championship game???? No, you didn't!

*the clown probably STILL doesn't understand...*

If this was the 2000 season, THEN you may have had a case...chump!

Tryin' to skip all over last year...that's a dayum shame. :(

*SMH*

Now sir...if you're gonna come on here with obvious comprehension problems, you REALLY need to sit down and shut da ph_ck up! :D

Like I said before....you try too dayum hard, man!
If you take your time, you will come into your own. :)

*just useless...*

Look at this SCRUBB....useless as a condom wit' a hole in it!!

Tryin' to give me lessons in SMACK.......

Trick I was doin' this when KENN first turned the lights on up in hea'.....so your weak smack only solidifies what the TSPN thinks of you and your smack crew....weak....I don't need yo' validation!

Now I say again......How many SWAC championships have you won??? Better yet how many championships did you win BEFORE you came to the conference??? What's your Head-to-Head record against SUperior again???I guess that's irrelevant huh???

As far as being there, with yalls performance, you might as well have stayed on the BUS !! We showed you a week or two BEFORE THE SCG how to beat GRUMBLING and what do you do???? Embarass yourselves!!!

What's the difference between me and you?? About 20 SWAC championships, a REAL FOOTBALL POWERHOUSE and FANS to back it up......

So to be the man you gotta consistantly BEAT the man...which you have not!!! Continue to be small time and "bottom of the barrel" if you like, SU will continue to win CHAMPIONSHIPS.......

You won't unseat the Dawgpound as the #1 Smacking team on this page. You have to get by GetReady who led the JSU Mafia to the #2 spot this year. You guys from the Nation should stop getting confused.

All you have to do is asked your headcoach who is the most profound team in the SWAC. He will tell you AAMU because we spend big dollars. Who else can afford to give their coach a nice pay raise other than AAMU. Don't you know these guys are concerned about all that money we are spending. All we have to do is play in the next SCG and he will get another big raise. You must don't know what L.C. got do you?

Didn't I tell you we didn't like the field you all played on last year and we changed that one out, didn't like that one some we went with the Tenn Titans and got a professional field. Ask Pete if you don't believe me. We want you all to play on the best. However, one thing for sure you must play the game, because we will not make it easy for you.

*SMH* He never learns......

Originally posted by JAG03:

This...that...and a bunch of nothing as usual...blah, blah, blah...20 years....blah, blah, blah...I guess...blah, blah, blah, beat Grumbling...blah, blah, blah...of the barrel-

*sigh* :rolleyes:

photo02a.jpg

<font size=5>*MUTE*</font>

Don't worry, Simple...your time will come in a couple of weeks! :D

Whatever MD.....

That jibber jabber means nothing......just bring that arse da' BLUFF for your anual beatin'....

Answers to Noise Talka's Questions

1. NO!!!
2. NO!!
3. YES!!
4. NO!!
5. Once, 14-13 was the score, but we made up for that.
6. Wasn't worth it. They knew waht the outcome was gonna be!!
7. No one wanted to see AAMU get beat down.
8. Because it doesn't include AAMU!!
9. NEVER!!! THEY ARE IN DENIAL!!!
10. Might, but then again PV won two games last year and don't count MVSU out!!

Ntelekt!! Forget last year's SCG. Let's talk about this year. AAMU is 0-2 and one of those losses came at the hands of Grambling 30-7. Stop crying!! You know that every mutt has to be trained to use the paper!!

Back