Without AAMU The SWAC Would Be

MightyDog

out of business. We brought life into the SWAC. You all have not had this much fun since you all ran the church schools out of the SWAC. Therefore, don't ever try and treat AAMU like a Church School, because if we have not played you as of the time of this post, you all can count on a good old fashion D1A whipping.

Get Ready and the rest of you JSU Mafia, I have told Coop that my game is the JSU game. I let him know that if we go 1-10 make sure the one is JSU. SU will be an easy win for us, If AlSt can stuff the mud up you know where we will do it on their homecoming. After the Tulane Game maybe they will not show up for the AAMU game.

Next year maybe I will select GSU or SU, only if they can meet us in the SCG in December.

Originally posted by MightyDog
out of business. We brought life into the SWAC. You all have not had this much fun since you all ran the church schools out of the SWAC. Therefore, don't ever try and treat AAMU like a Church School, because if we have not played you as of the time of this post, you all can count on a good old fashion D1A whipping.

:emlaugh: Is this supposed to be the joke of the day??

Originally posted by MightyDog

Get Ready and the rest of you JSU Mafia, I have told Coop that my game is the JSU game. I let him know that if we go 1-10 make sure the one is JSU.

smalltime thinking....we dont even consider this an important game.

Re: Go Bulldogs

Originally posted by TRU3000
Sept. 29th...........is a special day! thats TRU3000 DAY on the yard!

Tru...can I have one of your honies that day?

oh please can I PLEEEEEASE.

Without 0-8 the SWAC would be....

way better off......

Since you mutts have been in the SWAC , you've done nothing but isht and put urine stains on the SWAC banner, with your small time thinking and HS football team......

Somebody call the local Animal control office.....I think some of these mutts need a new home!!

Shut up, 03!

It's too early for us to even be concerned with you and your "great" smack!

Now get da hell on and wait your turn! :D

Hmmmm.....

Is that what you call a return "smack" volley??? Shut up???

Man you've been pimped by the BIG 3 and others, since you been in the SWAC!!!

One of these days it will hit home that your football program is equal to a PEE WEE football organization.......

By the way, that throw back pass doesn't work ...on any level ......even PEE WEE Head Coaches don't use it.......

JAG03 name another team who lost to the big three and still played in the SCG. You should be proud of us, we have something that will be repeated again this year.

Have you forgotten the rabbit and turtle race?

I know they taught it in the lab school.

Without AAMU The SWAC Would Be...

one less bama school...

not in this mess we are in now (see Birmingham)...

the Notorius Nine...

would have allowed Florida A&M in....

a true Southwestern Athletic Conference...

Thank you AAMU...I love having you in the SWAC..you have single handedly given me years worth of smack with your weak, feable, and pathetic bunch of circus freaks that you call a football team.

I mean seriously..without John Coffey, who else would we have to laugh and point the finger at. Bama St.? Naw...they are no fun. They know they suck. Its these AAMU clowns who really believe that 7-5 is a great season. These fools really believe that Cooper is a good coach, and that the onside kick and "throwback to phatback" are good plays in college football!

0-10....you suck. And you won't seeus in the SCG....we will be ther waiting for Valley!

Outside of Doug Williams, I can't think of anyone more pleased to have A&M in the SWAC. Has Doug ever lost a game to A&M? We will never rotate you off our schedule. Even when we are not "required" to play you, it's a given that your ass will be on the schedule.

Seriously, do yall intend on ever becoming a legitimate player in the SWAC. I know yall went to the SCG last year and all that, but are you legit? Sometimes, I feel yall are just one-hit-wonders...ROCKWELL Send Help!

I always feel like,
somebody's watching me...
I always feel like,
somebody watching me...

Is the mailman watching?
Is the landlord watching?

When I go to the shower,
I'm afraid to wash my hair
Cuz I might open my eyes
and find someone standing there!

#1. 9 teams strong.
#2. Wouldn't have gone to the East/West format,
#3. GSU would still be the SWAC 2000 Champs,
#4. GSU would have had an open date on Sept 8 this year,
#5. Alabama A&M would not have been em-bare-assed on Sept 8,
#6. AAMU would not have lost two games in one season to the same team,
#7. The SWAC would not have a practice squad,
#8. AAMU would not have lost the SWAC Championship in their home state, just to name a few.

This is exactly what I'm talkin' about......

That "brain washed" gibber jabber about being in the SCG....do you clowns realize that you "back that ass up" to get in the SCG??

If the "Bumblin' Bees" and Tigggers would've handled their buisness, you would have been @ home crackin' pecans for your grandma's pecan pie........

Let's not even talk about that "raping" ya'll took THIS YEAR @ Grumblin'....tooo shame bullmutts...tooo shame....

Re: This is exactly what I'm talkin' about......

Originally posted by JAG03

Let's not even talk about that "raping" ya'll took THIS YEAR @ Grumblin'....tooo shame bullmutts...tooo shame....

Oh...how soon do the stupid forget! Let's not even get on how many consecutive times Gram bent y'all punk azzes over! Dang...at least don't swing and end up gettin' right in the dayum face! :p

You keep harpin' on us and last year's SCG. Why?...yo azz wasn't in it! :p

MikeBigg:

Did Doug ever loose to A&M??? :xeye:
Hell yeah he did!...with TWO different teams! Now what point were you trying to make again? :D

Roadkill, sir....

You probably need to go read your smack guidelines or something. All the jargon you speak is getting played to the left. Just thought I'd help you out....:)

With one less 0 for_ in our conference.

With one less guaranteed JSU victory every season.

With a lot less it talkin losers on the SWACPAGE.:D

Originally posted by THE BENGAL

With a lot less it talkin losers on the SWACPAGE.:D

:xeye:

C'mon, BENGAY...tell us how you REALLY feel! :D

Seems as though you need to be concerned with losin' in Itty Bitty, than swingin' from the nutz of AAMU....

Man, bump all you punks! :mad:

All this hate don't mean ish to us! :D The season is nowhere NEAR over, so you clowns need to bring it when y'all come up against us!
(shut up, Gram...:p)

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Nigggelekt please!!!!

GSU and SU are neck and neck in our rivalry....you punks are still being used as "doormats" in the conference.............

NOBODY respects you, your coaching staff is suspect @ best and your football team is on a PEE WEE.............. level

See this is the sad isht I'm talkin' 'bout>>>>>>
You keep harpin' on us and last year's SCG. Why?...yo azz wasn't in it!

Nobody remembers the 2nd place team, only the team that won!!

That would be SU for '99(3PETE).....Undefeated in the SWAC for 3 years!!!!..........chump!!!!

Re: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Originally posted by JAG03
Nigggelekt please!!!!

<font color=maroon>Hey...that was pretty good.</font> :D

GSU and SU are neck and neck in our rivalry....you punks are still being used as "doormats" in the conference.............

<font color=maroon>Man, ain't nobody talkin' about what went down back in 1968!!! :mad:
What about RECENT history????</font>

NOBODY respects you, your coaching staff is suspect @ best and your football team is on a PEE WEE..............

<font color=maroon>Man, nobody gives a dayum who and what you do and don't respect! :p
You are about as worthy as monopoly money!
Quit tryin' so hard, man! :D</font>

See this is the sad isht I'm talkin' 'bout>>>>>> .

Nobody remembers the 2nd place team, only the team that won!!

<font color=maroon>That's a lie, because yo ol' repetitive azz keeps harpin' on it! Now what????</font>

That would be SU for '99.....Undefeated in the SWAC for 3 years!!!!..........chump!!!!

<font color=maroon>WHO CARES??? Y'all did...good. But Simple...that was in '99....NOW WHAT????</font>

<font color=maroon size=4>AAMU, BABY!!!</font>

My bad

I'm sorry. Let get my foot off ya. I thought from the way TnST and Gram played yall's arse that yall had been neutered.

Once again.......

Nigggelekt.........

DO you honestly think that you mutts can go undeafeated in the SWAC for 3 years ST8 and win the title? SHUT UP!!! HELLLLL NAWWW!!!

Do you honestly think that ANYBODY respects your presence in the 00 SCG, when the only reason you made it was because of MATH and not actual football dominance??? Shut UP!!! HElllll to the NAW!!!!

Do you think I give a rats arse about you, AAAUM, it's alumni, fans cheerleaders, dancers (scratch that) or what you think?? SHUT UP!@! We don't give a FUGGGGG!!!!!(Bernie Mack voice)

Do you really deal in reality or have you been brain washed too??
Don't answer......Jimmy Baker send help!!!

The fact is COOPER AND THE "GOOF TROOP" is
PEE WEE at best......

Went to the well one time too many....

*SMH*

Who gives a dayum about your 3 three SWAC run "back-in-da-day"! If you don't win it THIS year, what's the point of talkin' all that nonsense????

Like I said before...your thought process is irrelevant to us! Think whatever da hell you want to, man! :D

Why keep talkin' about US and the SCG from LAST YEAR (which you "claim" not to care about)????
You was at home searchin' the internet with Pete, so your point (as usual) is moot....

Dude, you aint' even a part of the current equation! You need to be concerned with not getting beat by Bama State, and worry about your muddy homecoming a little while later!
Your priorities (as well as your thinking) are out of order! :cool:

Boy you dun lost yo mind........

Your confidence in Cooper, who hasn't proved anything, is astonishing!!!

YOU KNOW you weak when you:

generalize isht........ (since when does "winning the SWAC" become irrelevant???)

talk around the facts..............(fact is you bustas are 0-2, soon to be 0-3)

your Head Coach gets a raise instead of a pink slip for a .000 performance............(Is that AAAAAMU logic??)

you have no defense against being a doormat.........(Just review your last game against Grumbling)

your offense has only score a GRAND total of 13 points in 2 games.........( HUH????? What a weak arse team!)

Simply put youarenotonSU'ssuperiorlevel!!!!

Just a few Questions.....

1. Has AAMU won any SWAC games this year?

2. Has AAMU won any non conference games this year?

3. Will AAMU lose to Alcron too?

4. Has AAMU beat JSU since entering the SWAC?

5. Has AAMU beat GSU since entering the SWAC?

6. Why did AAMU only bring 8,000 fans to a Championship game that was in their home state?

7. How was it that JSU and SU drew 25,000 each to the same game, just one year prior?

8. Why do the Big 3 continue to dominate every facet of the SWAC?

9. When will AAMU realize their second class status as step-children of the SWAC?

10. Will AAMU win a game this year?

Back