Wish me Luck People, spin class cert this weekend

Sunday March 30th, I obtained my AFAA (Aerobics and Fitness Association of America) cert for indoor cycling. Those people wore me out yesterday, I spent the day at TCU in Fort Worth.

Getting tired of being the only brotha at this events, but it's the price that I have to pay to obtain my Uncle Ruckus (no relations) Life Member Card!!!

Holla at ya boy.

Still teaching, but high gas prices now make me double take at which clubs I will teach at.

So instructors are laying it down because the class is not worth what they are paying in gas.

Holla at your boy. I am now a certified personal trainer.

This was an important milestone for me. I have proven that my mind is still absorbing information.

This class at took at the Cooper Institute was fantastic. I'm very pleased about passing this class because I learned on semester's worth of information in 4 days.

Now I can return to university and go get the PharmD.

Last edited:
congrats.
:tup:

Thanks

Trying to come up with a name for my company...this is harder than I thought...if I relocate back to Florida, Im leaning toward the name" "Phamu Fitness and Development"

The Cooper Institute is the best place in the country to take fitness classes.

24 hr fitness has been fantastic and funny. Because of my networking and relationships that I have at my club, 24 mgt is trying to cut a deal to put me on payroll part-time to do personal training before the New Year Resolution Rush. Im like okay, but I am still starting my own business.

I did it again my N...

Back at the Cooper Institute taking Personal Training for Special Populations.

S P scope are the Elderly and Pregnant Women.

This class is incredible: Diabetes, Dementia, PAD, Osteoporosis, Stroke, etc...

Can you say 'WOW' backwards!!!

Back