Wisdom from our SWACPage Family

MsJag4Jag

What words of wisdom do you offer to Mike & me? We are entering a NEW PHASE of our lives together as we embark upon marital bliss. We want to know what words of wisdom our TSPN Family can give us?

:idea: I know y'all smart people have lots to tell us! :D :rolleyes: :p

Well, let's see

Always be respectful to one another, be honest, caring, considerate, be compromising, be compassionate, be loving, pray together and separately, stay focused on the marriage and each other, never go to bed angry, and don't start anything you can't finish; in other words, whatever it took to catch each other.....keep that isht up.:p

Oh, and the most important one....please keep your lines of communication open...trust me, I know what I'm talking about.

Peace and God's blessing to you both.

I love you both.:kiss::heart::love:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
You want advice for us??? The TSPN? Have you lost your mind??!?!?!?!

You can't say no to him and he can't say no to you!!! Your bodies belong to each other. (Mike if she has an headache, go get the Bible and turn to the 7th chapter of Corinthians)
:emlaugh:

My $1.99....

Just two things:
  • Laugh - it's better than almost anything else, and it's free.
  • If you gotta get the last word in an argument, make sure it's "I'm sorry".

Just a few things for now...

1. Communicate, communicate, communicate!!!
2. Listen to the words of your wedding vows and LIVE by them.
3. You have been blessed by a gift from God, don't ever forget to give Him the glory.
4. HAVE FUN!!!!!
;)

Don't discuss things between the two of you.

Never try to explain when you know you left the bread opened.

Always talk about someone else, never discuss your own concerns.

Don't waste money. Always buy when absolute necessary.

Wait for the sales.

Don't be truthful about the untrues stick to whatever was said the first time. Like you can tell me now.

I still won't admit I was wrong.

Kema,

On. Sep. 22, when ASU stomps SU, Mike can console you. :bawling:

On Oct. 27, when ASU stomps A&M, you can console Mike. :bawling: :bawling:

:p :p

GOD BLESS!!!!

Let's see.........

1. Remember that each of you need your own space. IMHO, you do not need to be hugged up with each other 24/7.

2. Kema, you need to learn how to step on some MF Toes like your future husband.

3. Mike, you need to teach your future wife how to step on some MF Toes. Show her the different techniques, lessons learned, and consequences and reprecussions of not stepping on the toes hard enough. I'm sure you'll find nothing prouder than your equal life-partner stepping on some MF-Toes in tandem.

4. Kema, I'm asking formally for permission for Mike to come out and play with us fellas from time to time (See #1).

5. Remember to renew your DGAF, Inc. memberships and be sure to fill out form KMBA-3X since the both of you are now married.

I think that's about all for now. I'll hit you back with some more later, but if I don't, I DGAF.

:D

Here's somemore for ya

Manage your money wisely, always find time to spend QT 2gether(very important), and never ever neglect each other.

Peace:heart:

I'm just speaking from experience

Did I say be honest, if I did I'm saying it again....be truthful, don't fib, and please don't LIE!!!!!!:p

When the baby(pregnancy) comes along,:eek: don't forget to be very patient & understanding.....MIKE.:p:eek:;)

Hmmmmmm where do I start.

1). Keep your family OUT of your business.

2). Communicate, communicate, communicate

3). Put GOD 1st and each other 2nd.

4). Continue to do the things that brought you together in the 1st place.

Kena

Keep you mouth shut
mind your man
cook
dont ask
whatever he wants you to know, he will tell you
Keep the house clean

Allow yourselves to become each other's BEST FRIEND! Don't rush it and don't force it...In time it will occur according to God's Will!

Remember to talk problems out with each other FIRST and keep outside "advice" to a minimum!

God's Blessing To You For A Wonderful Marriage!!!!

Originally posted by Get Ready
Kena

Keep you mouth shut
mind your man
cook
dont ask
whatever he wants you to know, he will tell you
Keep the house clean

^ Eternal bachelor in training. :rolleyes:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
FIVE KEYS FOR A HAPPY HOME

--FIVE KEYS FOR A HAPPY HOME:

--1. Give God the first hour of each day.
(Mark 1:25) Pray in the morning.

--2. Give God the first day of the week.
(I Corinthians 16:2) Serve in your church to save
your community.

--3. Give God the first portion of your income.
(Proverbs 3:9, I Corinthians 6:2) Keep books on
what you give to be sure you do not think you are
giving more than you actually are!

--4. Give God the first consideration in every decision.
(Matthew 6:33) This includes your choice of house,
close friends, work, church, school, etc.

--5. Give God's Son first place in your heart always.
(II Corinthian 8:5) Live in His presence as though
He were the unseen guest in your house - He is, you
know!

Uhhhh, lemme see....

:idea:

Stay married...

Don't break up...

and...

Go to Karaoke at least one night a week!

Good Luck!!! :D

On Sept 29th celebrate my birthday.........;)

Nawww but forreal love each other and have plenty of Normalite- Jagz running around the house in H-Town:D

1. Don't get advice from single "friends".
  2. Don't bring your significant problems to other people (family included).
  3. Don't just blow off his/her concerns.
  4. There's no more "my money, your money"
  5. Don't get advice from single "friends".
  6. Be willing to make changes to your lifestyle.
  7. Don't blindly trust other people (especially women) in your house.
  8. Trust your mate before you trust what someone told you about your mate.
  9. Spend more time together alone (and with kids) than with your friends or family.
  10. Don't bring any past relationship "demons" into your marriage. What that other man did to you has nothing to do with your husband.
  11. Don''t get advice from single "friends".
    [/list=1]

1. More to come.

Look at God!

Everybody: From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU!
You all have sincerely, put a smile in my heart! Love you lots!

Finally!

1. Don't ever assume that EVERYONE will have your best interests at heart, because they won't.

2. Sometimes, Kema, you're going to have to remind Mike that he ain't nearly as smart as he thinks he is. ;)

3. Learn how to talk WITH each other and not TO each other.

4. Missy, if you know you ain't cuttin' the grass, don't ***** about having to mop the floor.

5. Don't either of you assume that the other is psychic ... psychO maybe, but not psychIC ... no one will know how you feel if you don't VERBALIZE it!

And by the way ... The family that PRAYS together STAYS together!

Niter! This ain't no FINALLY post!

RRrraaaa, J4J and Mikester? I think that most have already hit the high points. We all know God first. But to me, this: <b>BEST FRIENDS</b> is where it starts. One thing is certain, TRUE friends aren't TRUE to each other if they're unequally yolked. I think that's what that particular scripture was talking about. When all else fails, when it seems like everything is dismal and dispair has set in, FRIENDSHIP/LOVESHIP will/must prevail. These "outward" things are temporary (jobs, car, home, education, money, clothes, appearance, ability to walk, talk, hear, see, ...). Here today, gone tomorrow. But, our love/fellowship/kinship/FRIENDSHIP/... for each other regardless of the "outward" possessions/blessings, is forever until our hour comes... That is what will carry you through. 2ndly, claim positivity. If you believe it, claim it, then it shall come to pass. Lucifer is alive and well. Keep the devil OUT of your home and away from you and yours period. Lucifer comes in all shapes, colors, and forms. Lucifer dwells on the internet, in your job, @ the grocery store, NEXT DOOR, and lucifer currently even dwells w/ YOUR LAST NAME (jealousy is a mofo). Keep lucifer in its place. Lucifers' job is to find nothing but joy in attempting to berate you and your soon to be wonderful marriage.

Godspeed to you and Mike as you embark in this "new" life together. :) :bawling: *getting all choked up - can't stand weddings :bawling:*

Yeah, what all dem had sed

Now, I can't recall ever mentioning to be honest and not lie to each other, so Imma say it now.

Be honest and don't lie, be upfront, be str8 up, be fa real doe...all dat jazz.

:p :p :p

Back