Wisconsin State Democrats go into hiding (in Chicago) to stall GOP bill

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Oh sweety...:/ Here we go again... Here are some facts I know you will over look...

You ever compared their pensions to the private sector?

The avg pension is 24,000 and most public employees don't get social security. So their pension is the only thing they have to live off when they retiree.

Are you a union leader? I don't talk about nothing I don't know ... cut the childish bull..

Aside from the fact that your statement was a double negative you are still wrong. You are talking about many things you don't know. And before you ask I work for a union and I train union members and have been on the ground in Wisconsin...

You saying the newly elected governor created that deficit? You mean Jim Doyle (the democrat)created the deficit?

He was right... The first thing the newly elected Gov did was cut taxes which created a deficit for this current budget year.

But I do have a question you said that your father and uncles were union members right?

Which means the rights you are hating on are the same rights that your family enjoyed. So those union benefits that helped to send your :dizzy: :no: thinking ass :retard: to college.

Oh sweety...:/ Here we go again... Here are some facts I know you will over look...

The avg pension is 24,000 and most public employees don't get social security. So their pension is the only thing they have to live off when they retiree.

Aside from the fact that your statement was a double negative you are still wrong. You are talking about many things you don't know. And before you ask I work for a union and I train union members and have been on the ground in Wisconsin...

He was right... The first thing the newly elected Gov did was cut taxes which created a deficit for this current budget year.

But I do have a question you said that your father and uncles were union members right?

Which means the rights you are hating on are the same rights that your family enjoyed. So those union benefits that helped to send your :dizzy: :no: thinking ass :retard: to college.

You are "thinking" to hard or your :retard: ass just always been :retard: ... I think the later.

But, Like I said my father complained about the unions mainly because back when my father graduated College he still had to deal with segregation and unequalities in the work force. Thus him working for the public transit, before they were unionized.. Once they unionized.. he and my uncles were practically forced to join the union... Paying dues.... More money coming out of his check than ever before. For what?!?! Job security?!?! My father (r.i.p.)and uncles(r.i.p.) been with that company long before the union was started.. and didn't have a problem with job security because he was GREAT at his job.. he was often PROMOTED because of his great work you FN :retard: ..

By joining the union by time my father was up for promotion because the other guy who been with the company before my father retired which meant my father was was next up for the job.. BECAUSE of his DEGREE from college wasn't able to get it with out the extra FLACK because of him belonging to the UNION in which he was forced to join.

Yeah the UNION gave my father an opportunity to make more money.. ONLY by working a shyt LOAD of hours!!! You dumbfock.... Which lead to STRESS!!! If he had not been forced to join a damn union he would have got his NORMAL promotion and would have had an OFFICE job making about the SAME money with LESS hours ... STRESS killed my father and 2 uncles 2 years after their RETIREMENT from those UNION JOBS!

As far as my college goes! I had scholarships and I paid my way for my education. Next time don't ASSume something your :retard: ass don't KNOW!

And NEXT time if you can't ADDRESS me with out name calling.. find your monkey ass someone else to play with.. You notice I don't address your ass, ever.. it's you monkey backing me on my opinions...

If you know you don't share the same opinion as me and you can't keep your name calling to yourself... simply don't reply to me you FN :retard: !

Peace and a whole lot a hair grease!

:tup:

Last edited:
If you know you don't share the same opinion as me and you can't keep your name calling to yourself... simply don't reply to me you FN :retard: !

Peace and a whole lot a hair grease!

:tup:

Suga, it's not that you have a different opinion then me, I value conversations with people of differing opinions. However your opinions are OFTEN based on mis or just flat our wrong information. Then you continue to passionately defend your opinion when it has been proven to you that your opinion was formed with incorrect information.

It baffles me that as an educated man who clearly loves to express his views that you don't do a better job in gathering facts before forming your opinion.

But it was the UNIONS in Wisconsin that backed this fool for Governor.
They bought this on themselves in that state because he told them exactly what he was going to do. All they was interested in was going along with the "take our country back" nim-rods that make up the Tea Party and lunitic Repub frindges.

And that's exactly what I was saying, a lot of these people got caught up in this "Take America Back" by the republicans and CNN and MSNBC were "ringing" the television set that we shouldn't trust the Reps. and they gave countless proof why they shouldn't and people just didn't listen now a little of, "I told you so" is is coming into play with the last election when the republicans took the house and narrowed the senate they are trying to make it harder and harder for people to actually live the American Dream, in short, AND ALSO COUPLE THAT WITH THE FACT THAT NOT MANY PEOPLE WENT TO THE POLES AS OPPOSED TO THE FIRST ELECTION TO ELECT OBAMA, :noidea:!

Last edited:
Looks like this is going to get ugly because the collective bargaining rights have been largely taken away.

Looks like this is going to get ugly because the collective bargaining rights have been largely taken away.

AND JUST THINK HOW THAT MAY EFFECT ATHLETICS, AND THE NFL LOCKOUT COMES TO MIND! This could turn into a "do as I say" situation and limiting the rights of players to the point where they are used, especially financially because that's where most of this stems from, and did away with. And more than likely they are going to "push" for paying less and DEMANDING A HELL OF A LOT MORE--that's how these greedy BASTARDS operate! You see the thing is that they are not really specifying what actually they are taking away other than bargaining right, which is vague, and it more than likely, IF SUCCESSFUL, will make players less of a role, even to the point of no negotiating their contract! Come election time if the people don't vote it is going to be a long journey!

Back