WinXP: Has anyone upgraded?

ABE

Running and Gunning
It is a refreshing new OS. If you are still running Win98, I highly suggest stepping up. If you run Win2k, you will not see as many improvements. If you currently run WinMe, you will like the increased stability of WinXP. The XP stands for experience.

The minimum specs. for this OS are:

233 Mhz
128 MB Ram
SVGA 800x600
1.5 GB Hdd Space

well erra

The MSRP is 89.95 for the home upgrade and 299.95 for the full installation....

Originally posted by Dirty
It is a refreshing new OS. If you are still running Win98, I highly suggest stepping up. If you run Win2k, you will not see as many improvements. If you currently run WinMe, you will like the increased stability of WinXP. The XP stands for experience.

The minimum specs. for this OS are:

233 Mhz
128 MB Ram
SVGA 800x600
1.5 GB Hdd Space

I say gosh dayum Dirty! :eek:

What the "L" are you building? :confused: A new digital telecommunic switching device? LMAO :emlaugh: That's minimum!???? :confused:

*pushing everybody on the Linux bandwagon.....*

Linux, Hated It

Come on Panthro, your palmpilot has more memory than that....

LOL

Dirty, c'mon bruh!!!

You can start your own telephone company w/ those minimum requirements!! :emlaugh:

*still pushing everybody towards Linux!*

you must be in the linux distribution business

c'mon brah, you can tell me...

:)

Nah bruh!

Just brainwashed man! LOL I've been a stern advocate of UNIX since reading <i>"XINU: A Developers Approach"</i> back in the day.

I recall certain first generation local intra-latas that didn't have even half of those min reqmts that you just stated. LOL Dayum! We ALL could almost start our own telephone company w/ those requirements man. XP seems like it's a resource hawg. :eek:

Back